Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,113 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

U.K. Used HP 6455b For Sale. Dual core. Lagos. - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / U.K. Used HP 6455b For Sale. Dual core. Lagos. (743 Views)

♨️⭕️⚙️⏯️ BARELY USED Smart (Web 2.0) TVs..."⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️ / Samsung Galaxy S8+ For Sale Dual Slim 198k SOLD!!! / Hp Compaq Presario A900 For Sale. Dual Core 60gb Hard Disk, 2gb Ram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

U.K. Used HP 6455b For Sale. Dual core. Lagos. by BedLam: 8:49am On May 05, 2016
3 gig ram.
160 HDD.
35k.
Power pack
Neat as F
Slightly negotiable.
2.80GHZ
64 bit OS
LAGOS
Re: U.K. Used HP 6455b For Sale. Dual core. Lagos. by BedLam: 8:51am On May 05, 2016
G

Re: U.K. Used HP 6455b For Sale. Dual core. Lagos. by ClitRaider: 8:52am On May 05, 2016
Wtf is "can fix cam"?!
Re: U.K. Used HP 6455b For Sale. Dual core. Lagos. by BedLam: 10:14am On May 05, 2016
ClitRaider:
Wtf is "can fix cam"?!
it doesn't come with cam. But there's a space to fix it if you want.
Re: U.K. Used HP 6455b For Sale. Dual core. Lagos. by ClitRaider: 10:50am On May 05, 2016
BedLam:
it doesn't come with cam. But there's a space to fix it if you want.
Oh i see!
Next time you wanna sell a pc you should state its; processor type & speed, battery, display and rating.
Good luck.
Re: U.K. Used HP 6455b For Sale. Dual core. Lagos. by BedLam: 1:43pm On May 05, 2016
ClitRaider:

Oh i see!
Next time you wanna sell a pc you should state its; processor type & speed, battery, display and rating.
Good luck.
Re: U.K. Used HP 6455b For Sale. Dual core. Lagos. by BedLam: 6:12pm On May 06, 2016
Bump. Clean and cheap
Re: U.K. Used HP 6455b For Sale. Dual core. Lagos. by emeijeh(m): 7:49pm On Jul 22, 2018
BedLam:
Bump. Clean and cheap

BedLam:
I live in several countries and this app is still the same. Can't be network. Not long I reinstalled it on S9.

I feel the phone is the problem.
Do you have another Android phone?

I have been using firstmobile app since 2015 on my infinix hot note pro, and since 3 years, no lagging.

Try installing on another phone, and tell me your experience.
Re: U.K. Used HP 6455b For Sale. Dual core. Lagos. by emeijeh(m): 7:51pm On Jul 22, 2018
BedLam:
Bump. Clean and cheap

Had to look for an old post to quote you, since the thread had been deleted.

Have you tried calling Firstcontact?
Give me feedback as soon as possible.

Sorry about your experience.
Re: U.K. Used HP 6455b For Sale. Dual core. Lagos. by BedLam: 9:05pm On Jul 22, 2018
emeijeh:

Had to look for an old post to quote you, since the thread had been deleted.

Have you tried calling Firstcontact?
Give me feedback as soon as possible.

Sorry about your experience.
Thanks for reaching out. It's funny how 4 people complained on the same thread but sill got deleted. I haven't tried on other phone except my 2 phones. I can't possibly borrow another phone as most people that are close to me uses iPhone.
My first experience with the app was on iPhone. I've been using the Android app for a year now and I just felt maybe it was the phone but this new S9 is the same thing.
Honestly don't know what the bank would do it since Nairaland can even delete the thread.
Re: U.K. Used HP 6455b For Sale. Dual core. Lagos. by emeijeh(m): 9:15pm On Jul 22, 2018
BedLam:
Thanks for reaching out. It's funny how 4 people complained on the same thread but sill got deleted. I haven't tried on other phone except my 2 phones. I can't possibly borrow another phone as most people that are close to me uses iPhone.
My first experience with the app was on iPhone. I've been using the Android app for a year now and I just felt maybe it was the phone but this new S9 is the same thing.
Honestly don't know what the bank would do it since Nairaland can even delete the thread.

kindly visit the nearest branch.
if you were in Edo state, i would have told you to come to my branch, so we can face it squarely.
expecting to hear a positive response from you later in the week.

(1) (Reply)

LAPTOPS sales And Repairs Macbook Air,pro,hp,dell,n More / Closed / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.