Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,079 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:14 PM

Are You In Need Of Personal Or Business Loan? (lagos Residents Only) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Are You In Need Of Personal Or Business Loan? (lagos Residents Only) (823 Views)

Free Personal Or Company Website / Contact Me For Your Existing Business Loan(lagos Only) / Personal Or Business Loan With / Without Collateral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You In Need Of Personal Or Business Loan? (lagos Residents Only) by tobbies: 9:15am On May 05, 2016
There are situations where albeit one has regular income but one is still unable to access loan or credit from the bank when there are exigent or short term need for loan.

Introducing Showal Integrated Personal Loan Services to provide short term loan to individuals.

Once you have regular income, your chances of getting accepted for the loan is high.

For confidential discussion about a loan application, please call 08052903847. All dealings with Showal are treated confidentially.
Re: Are You In Need Of Personal Or Business Loan? (lagos Residents Only) by Nobody: 8:36am On Jul 09, 2016
Need money for important personal projects? Finding it impossible meeting collateral requirements etc to get a loan from your bank? Live and work in the FCT?

Great! Cos, RenMoney, your favourite Consumer Finance MFB is now in Abuja!

Irrespective of whom you bank with, you're eligible for a RenMoney loan backed by your salary alone.

+2347087192622 is the number. We'll be glad to help you out!

Please spread the word to friends and colleagues
Re: Are You In Need Of Personal Or Business Loan? (lagos Residents Only) by bodee(m): 9:21am On Jul 09, 2016
tobbies:
There are situations where albeit one has regular income but one is still unable to access loan or credit from the bank when there are exigent or short term need for loan.

Introducing Showal Integrated Personal Loan Services to provide short term loan to individuals.

Once you have regular income, your chances of getting accepted for the loan is high.

For confidential discussion about a loan application, please call 08052903847. All dealings with Showal are treated confidentially.
Sir, I am a fresh graduate and will be serving(going by trend) by June next year and I need loan of 50-70k to start business. I usually shuttle between Lagos and Osun.

(1) (Reply)

Five Thousand To Invest / How To Make More Money In Abuja Tru Abujatickets / *scam Alert!*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.