Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,964 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Call For Cv's And Expression Of Interest - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Call For Cv's And Expression Of Interest (4499 Views)

Five Key Reasons For CV Rejection / URGENT: Vacancy For CV And Cover Letter Writers (two Slots) / Please Assess My Self-constructed CV And Pls Give Me A Feedback On Its Quality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Call For Cv's And Expression Of Interest by cassysmallz(m): 10:59am On May 05, 2016
Dear Nairalanders,

I am a member of this noble platform (since 2012) and also an HR officer for an International Organization based. I wish to inform fellow Nairalanders who might be interested, that my organization is currently requesting for CV's and Expression of Interest;

Ref. No.: IOM/ABJ/FIN-ADM/011/16 5th May, 2016

CALL FOR CURRICULUM\EXPRESSION OF INTEREST

Established in 1951, the International Organization for Migration (IOM) is the leading inter-governmental organization in the field of migration and works closely with governmental, intergovernmental and non-governmental partners. IOM is dedicated to promoting humane and orderly migration for the benefit of all. It does so by providing services and advice to governments and migrants, including internally displaced persons.

In the context of its humanitarian operations in northeast Nigeria, IOM in Nigeria, is calling on qualified candidates to submit their CVs/ resumes for the positions listed below. Please note that several of the positions would require relocation to Maiduguri or other locations in the northeast;

- Emergency Shelter Engineers
- Internally Displaced Persons (IDP) Camp Site Planners
- Emergency / IDP Camp Managers
- Project Assistants
- Project Development Staff
- Administration Assistants
- Heads of Field Office
- Field Data Collection Staff
- GIS, Database and Related Technical Experts
- Capacity Building / Training staff
- Psychosocial Assistance Staff
- Logistics and Procurement Assistant
- Information Management Assistant

All Interested candidates are invited to submit their CV to iomnigeriahr@iom.int as soon as possible. Candidates are required to send in their CV with their respective choice of position as the subject line of the email. In the email, they should indicate their willingness to relocate to locations in the northeast.

All CV’s should contain functional e-mail address and mobile numbers in other to be contacted. Please note that these positions are open only to Nigerian Nationals and only interested candidates will be contacted.

9 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Call For Cv's And Expression Of Interest by atama27(m): 7:34pm On May 05, 2016
I have sent mine...CV and cover letter..thank you, and please Mr Cassysmalz..i sent you a pm am expecting your response.
Re: Call For Cv's And Expression Of Interest by Funjosh(m): 5:51pm On May 06, 2016
Sent
Re: Call For Cv's And Expression Of Interest by Nobody: 7:56pm On May 06, 2016
pls is job fulltime or part time?
Re: Call For Cv's And Expression Of Interest by BLACKPANTHER(m): 9:21am On May 07, 2016
cassysmallz:
Dear Nairalanders,

I am a member of this noble platform (since 2012) and also an HR officer for an International Organization based. I wish to inform fellow Nairalanders who might be interested, that my organization is currently requesting for CV's and Expression of Interest;

Established in 1951, the International Organization for Migration (IOM) is the leading inter-governmental organization in the field of migration and works closely with governmental, intergovernmental and non-governmental partners. IOM is dedicated to promoting humane and orderly migration for the benefit of all. It does so by providing services and advice to governments and migrants, including internally displaced persons.

In the context of its humanitarian operations in northeast Nigeria, IOM in Nigeria, is calling on qualified candidates to submit their CVs/ resumes for the positions listed below. Please note that several of the positions would require relocation to Maiduguri or other locations in the northeast;

- Project Assistants
- Heads of Field Office

All Interested candidates are invited to submit their CV to iomnigeriahr@iom.int as soon as possible. Candidates are required to send in their CV with their respective choice of position as the subject line of the email. In the email, they should indicate their willingness to relocate to locations in the northeast.

All CV’s should contain functional e-mail address and mobile numbers in other to be contacted. Please note that these positions are open only to Nigerian Nationals and only interested candidates will be contacted.

Sent bro....hapses3@outlook.com we could whatsap on 08111284954

1 Like

Re: Call For Cv's And Expression Of Interest by atama27(m): 9:50am On May 07, 2016
Bro Cassysmalls...here is my whatsapp number..08132191360...expecting a response from you...God bless you real good.
Re: Call For Cv's And Expression Of Interest by Yseone(m): 9:56am On May 07, 2016
Mail sent...thanks OP
Re: Call For Cv's And Expression Of Interest by joshuajunior(m): 11:05am On May 07, 2016
Thanks cassysmallz. i sent you a pm. Kindly acknowledge.
Re: Call For Cv's And Expression Of Interest by baba11(m): 8:34am On May 08, 2016
cassysmallz:
Dear Nairalanders,

- Project Assistants
- Heads of Field Office

Re: Call For Cv's And Expression Of Interest by cassysmallz(m): 10:15am On May 09, 2016
Justdulla:
pls is job fulltime or part time?

Job is fulltime.
Re: Call For Cv's And Expression Of Interest by Nobody: 10:44am On May 09, 2016
cassysmallz:

Job is fulltime.
I have sent an email
Re: Call For Cv's And Expression Of Interest by MarkGud(m): 12:26pm On May 09, 2016
cassysmallz:

Job is fulltime.

When is the deadline for application?
Re: Call For Cv's And Expression Of Interest by justchill(m): 1:00pm On May 09, 2016
Thank you bro...I sent mine just now hope I am not late. Plus I sent you a pm too.
Re: Call For Cv's And Expression Of Interest by ooofreezy(m): 1:25pm On May 09, 2016
Thanks bro, Mail sent ***tola56@gmail.com
Re: Call For Cv's And Expression Of Interest by Ewizard(m): 1:47pm On May 09, 2016
Relocate to Boko North East.... undecided

Hookay!
Re: Call For Cv's And Expression Of Interest by oluemmakay(m): 7:02pm On May 09, 2016
North East All is well...
Check my signature
Re: Call For Cv's And Expression Of Interest by neyosea25(m): 8:11pm On May 09, 2016
cassysmallz:
Dear Nairalanders,

- Project Assistants
- Heads of Field Office

cover letter and cv sent neyosea25@yahoo.com
Re: Call For Cv's And Expression Of Interest by Nobody: 10:49pm On May 09, 2016
classy I have sent mine my contacts are sam_ug@yahoo. com 08185240892
Re: Call For Cv's And Expression Of Interest by chidozy15(m): 11:44pm On May 09, 2016
sent too: p.c.emmanuel01@gmail.com....07064748447
Re: Call For Cv's And Expression Of Interest by Tycoflu(m): 1:44am On May 10, 2016
For say make I send CV but the location (NE) dey fear me die. My people no go gree self. I will just chill for vacancy in a more friendly location to come up.

1 Like

Re: Call For Cv's And Expression Of Interest by Taich(m): 8:48am On May 10, 2016
Cassysmallz i just sent u a pm, please do reply.
Re: Call For Cv's And Expression Of Interest by cassysmallz(m): 8:58am On May 10, 2016
MarkGud:

When is the deadline for application?

There isn't any deadline, just ensure CV's are sent in as soon as possible.
Re: Call For Cv's And Expression Of Interest by adetola77(m): 9:00am On May 10, 2016
I've sent mine Adetolaadeyemi33@yahoo.com
Re: Call For Cv's And Expression Of Interest by berbs112(m): 2:52pm On May 10, 2016
Sent Cover letter and CV. We can chat on 08068922542 my email is joseph.babatunde007@gmail.com. Thanks Op.
Re: Call For Cv's And Expression Of Interest by atama27(m): 8:26pm On May 10, 2016
berbs112:
Sent Cover letter and CV. We can chat on 08068922542 my email is joseph.babatunde007@gmail.com. Thanks Op.
@ Berbs my brother...how far...sup with G.I. Re.....lol...any goodies from there
Re: Call For Cv's And Expression Of Interest by Nobody: 10:27pm On May 10, 2016
I sent mine yesterday callmeralphy21@gmail.com. .Thank you sir
Re: Call For Cv's And Expression Of Interest by ibrolis(m): 7:23am On May 11, 2016
tanks bro...just send mine too
Re: Call For Cv's And Expression Of Interest by ahaz: 11:11pm On May 11, 2016
cassysmallz:
Dear Nairalanders,

- Project Assistants
- Heads of Field Office

I have sent mine and I will love to relocate to Maiduguri because I schooled there and I know the terrain very well..maxwellchidi14@gmail.com
Re: Call For Cv's And Expression Of Interest by ayolateef: 5:39pm On May 31, 2016
how long will it take to call for an interview

(1) (Reply)

Would You Like To Earn A Little Side Income Online Twice A Month? Not A Scam / Exxon Mobil Test: What To Expect? / Heritage Bank Graduate Trainee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.