Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,349 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

Kano Pillars Fans Attack Eyimba's Driver After Lossing In Kano (pics) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kano Pillars Fans Attack Eyimba's Driver After Lossing In Kano (pics) (24114 Views)

Liverpool Fans Attack Man City Team Bus At Anfield (Photos) / Akwa United Coach Attacked In Kano After Kano Pillars Lost (Photos) / Chelsea Fans Attack Ex Liverpool Ace Carragher Over Comments on Mikel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Pillars Fans Attack Eyimba's Driver After Lossing In Kano (pics) by Sir03(m): 4:59pm On May 05, 2016
Wow look at the manor crowd
Re: Kano Pillars Fans Attack Eyimba's Driver After Lossing In Kano (pics) by crownprince102: 5:01pm On May 05, 2016
i guess we need to put some things in place before we can boldly say we have a professional league. where are the matchday steward? how did pillars sell tickets beyond their stadium capacity. we have to come out with a plan to rebuild the one-time great. if no one does, i will
Re: Kano Pillars Fans Attack Eyimba's Driver After Lossing In Kano (pics) by VulgarVulvas: 5:01pm On May 05, 2016
Kano Pillars = Boko FC.

Even losing a common football match brings out their boko frustration and desperation

This is why Nigeria is a failed state that needs to be scrapped.

1 Like

Re: Kano Pillars Fans Attack Eyimba's Driver After Lossing In Kano (pics) by akanbiaa(m): 5:01pm On May 05, 2016
Krasid:
I am disappointed and exasperated with the actions of the Pillars fans angry .How do they expect the NPFL to develop with this 'win at home at all cost' mentality? I believe if the appropriate punishment is meted out to Pillars by the LMC, their fans would think twice before repeating such next time.
You think say the fans send the club ni?
Re: Kano Pillars Fans Attack Eyimba's Driver After Lossing In Kano (pics) by Greenback: 5:03pm On May 05, 2016
ohenhen1:
Not cool
Pillars are not attacked when they come to Aba.
the same way u just did..smh
Re: Kano Pillars Fans Attack Eyimba's Driver After Lossing In Kano (pics) by piagetskinner(m): 5:05pm On May 05, 2016
Hausa people are too violent.. ..any small thing Na dagger

The driver is even lucky to b alive
Re: Kano Pillars Fans Attack Eyimba's Driver After Lossing In Kano (pics) by kumakunta: 5:05pm On May 05, 2016
olafum1:
Religion have actually destroyed those guys up north, with how they easily turn violent at every slight provocation..
Looking out for a fool, and here he his.
NPFL: Enyimba beat hosts Kano Pillars 2-1 -
Vanguard News
www​.vanguardngr.com/.../npfl- enyimba - ...

Enyimba Under Siege After Fans' Unruly
Behaviour In Aba
nm.onlinenigeria.com/templates/?a...
You shall find no peace if you can't tell us the religion of the people in aba
Re: Kano Pillars Fans Attack Eyimba's Driver After Lossing In Kano (pics) by EmekaBlue(m): 5:09pm On May 05, 2016
Election o...Football o...Everything thats not goin North way na violence..What a menace set of human beings..Tufiakwa

1 Like

Re: Kano Pillars Fans Attack Eyimba's Driver After Lossing In Kano (pics) by kumakunta: 5:13pm On May 05, 2016
EmekaBlue:
Election o...Football o...Everything thats not goin North way na violence..What a menace set of human beings..Tufiakwa
Enyimba Under Siege After Fans' Unruly
Behaviour In Aba
nm.onlinenigeria.com/templates/?a...
The referee was so badly beaten he lost four teeth. Thank God for sport splash on ltv for bringing the barbaric act to light.

Am not in support of their actions, but insulting a whole race for the stupidity of few is what I won't take. You can curse the fans who did this, but not the entire North. Because your people ain't any different.

2 Likes

Re: Kano Pillars Fans Attack Eyimba's Driver After Lossing In Kano (pics) by Inspectahdeck(m): 5:13pm On May 05, 2016
Nigerian premier league will never appeal to responsible citizen because
1) corruption
2) lack of adequate media coverage and awareness
3) risky to watch matches at stadia
4) people smoke weed and take all kind of hard drugs at the stadium
Re: Kano Pillars Fans Attack Eyimba's Driver After Lossing In Kano (pics) by goodlifehyd1: 5:15pm On May 05, 2016
grin
Re: Kano Pillars Fans Attack Eyimba's Driver After Lossing In Kano (pics) by uduokirika1(m): 5:15pm On May 05, 2016
Ajibel:
I followed the story.

According to one member of the Pillars fans club, the attackers are not really core Pillars fans and that's why it happened outside so they are after the culprits.

I hope they find them though.

Please what do u mean by "core" pillars fan

Oga fan na fan !! Core ko Plate ni
Re: Kano Pillars Fans Attack Eyimba's Driver After Lossing In Kano (pics) by Krasid(m): 5:31pm On May 05, 2016
akanbiaa:
You think say the fans send the club ni?

If the club is punished, it will reduce if not put an end to these violent acts.That's if they are indeed fans of the club.
Re: Kano Pillars Fans Attack Eyimba's Driver After Lossing In Kano (pics) by obongtunji: 5:33pm On May 05, 2016
Just last weekend Kano pillars won Sunshine Star in Akure and nobody was attacked. I think they should be fined and they should play their next 3 matches in a closed door.

1 Like

Re: Kano Pillars Fans Attack Eyimba's Driver After Lossing In Kano (pics) by Kingspin(m): 5:33pm On May 05, 2016
North, Islam and useless are the same. Am yet to hear Eyimba fans attack kano pillars in aba.
Re: Kano Pillars Fans Attack Eyimba's Driver After Lossing In Kano (pics) by Greenback: 5:33pm On May 05, 2016
They must be fined and banished...nigeria's bloody retrogressives
Re: Kano Pillars Fans Attack Eyimba's Driver After Lossing In Kano (pics) by Kingspin(m): 5:41pm On May 05, 2016
Ajibel:
I followed the story.

According to one member of the Pillars fans club, the attackers are not really core Pillars fans and that's why it happened outside so they are after the culprits.

They are not kano pillars fans, who are they? These set of people that love religion than poverty. #Born to be useless people.
Re: Kano Pillars Fans Attack Eyimba's Driver After Lossing In Kano (pics) by groundnutoil(m): 6:01pm On May 05, 2016
am just waitin to c wat lmc would do about dis.cus am so pissed at al dis northern folks rite now.if i say what i want to say now i mite b labelled a tribalist. How d hel can d do dis to ma darlin team driver? Fucking bitter idiots dat cal dmselved fans
Re: Kano Pillars Fans Attack Eyimba's Driver After Lossing In Kano (pics) by Chukazu: 6:41pm On May 05, 2016
the most annoying thing is this guys go to other grounds and win matches like they did in Akure, without anyone harassing them or intimidating them but the moment they lose at home their fans will turn to terrorist on the visitors.
am certain NFF WON'T DO A THING
Re: Kano Pillars Fans Attack Eyimba's Driver After Lossing In Kano (pics) by SailorXY: 6:59pm On May 05, 2016
goodlifehyd1:

Shatap!!!! and who says this only happens in the north or only Nigerian League. Go watch other african leagues and you see worst, Home teams dont lose, concede penalties nor accept Red cards.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2s8f8TQg71E
lmao
Re: Kano Pillars Fans Attack Eyimba's Driver After Lossing In Kano (pics) by collinx(m): 7:11pm On May 05, 2016
Kano pillars' fans are the worst in the history of Nigeria football,. They do this all the time and gets away wiith it.They should have been banished or severely punished ages ago to teach them a lesson but guess what?, nothing will happen to them till tomorrow!
Re: Kano Pillars Fans Attack Eyimba's Driver After Lossing In Kano (pics) by philit22(m): 9:19pm On May 05, 2016
Dis Kano pple re jst funny...so loosin a match nw is a crime...make dem carry dere voilence cme return leg nd c If dem go comlete go huze......am jst api wit d turnout of NPFL nw
Re: Kano Pillars Fans Attack Eyimba's Driver After Lossing In Kano (pics) by lanicky(f): 10:15pm On May 05, 2016
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Kano Pillars Fans Attack Eyimba's Driver After Lossing In Kano (pics) by Alvinnado(m): 11:53pm On May 05, 2016
Ajibel:
I followed the story.

Taaaaaaaa u followed which story ,stoping posting rubbish........Kano pillar always carry out this kind of act,that's why they were unbeaten for 2yrs
Re: Kano Pillars Fans Attack Eyimba's Driver After Lossing In Kano (pics) by horlakunle25(m): 1:57am On May 06, 2016
Ajibel:
I followed the story.

guy abeg 4get story!...hv u been to a stadium to watch naija premier legaue b4..do u knw wat it means to kano pillar fans nt to win @ home??..abeg does guys behind d attack na d home team fans shikena!
Re: Kano Pillars Fans Attack Eyimba's Driver After Lossing In Kano (pics) by Ajibel(m): 3:42am On May 06, 2016
horlakunle25:
guy abeg 4get story!...hv u been to a stadium to watch naija premier legaue b4..do u knw wat it means to kano pillar fans nt to win @ home??..abeg does guys behind d attack na d home team fans shikena!

Please park well. When did you start following the Nigerian league that you're asking me if I have watched a live match?

I am not trying to exonerate pillars from the blame but are you aware Nasarawa United defeated pillars in their home ground last season and nothing happened.

I only posted what a fan wrote here and you're attacking me. The fan apologised to Enyimba and begged it wont happen again.

But that wont mean Pillars wont be punished over the encounter.
Re: Kano Pillars Fans Attack Eyimba's Driver After Lossing In Kano (pics) by Ajibel(m): 3:43am On May 06, 2016
Alvinnado:
Taaaaaaaa u followed which story ,stoping posting rubbish........Kano pillar always carry out this kind of act,that's why they were unbeaten for 2yrs

Please shut the _fuck up.

Look at someone saying I am posting rubbish when he didn't know Pillars were unbeaten for 12years and not 2 years.
Re: Kano Pillars Fans Attack Eyimba's Driver After Lossing In Kano (pics) by Ajibel(m): 3:45am On May 06, 2016
uduokirika1:

Please what do u mean by "core" pillars fan

Oga fan na fan !! Core ko Plate ni

What I meant was that they weren't members of their supporters club. That was the word the guy used to describe them.
Re: Kano Pillars Fans Attack Eyimba's Driver After Lossing In Kano (pics) by Ajibel(m): 3:46am On May 06, 2016
Kingspin:
They are not kano pillars fans, who are they? These set of people that love religion than poverty. #Born to be useless people.

You are already filled with a hatred I cant explain so it's better not to respond to your uncalled rants. Mtchew
Re: Kano Pillars Fans Attack Eyimba's Driver After Lossing In Kano (pics) by uduokirika1(m): 8:05am On May 06, 2016
Ajibel:

What I meant was that they weren't members of their supporters club. That was the word the guy used to describe them.

Supporters club and. Fans arent d same

We are all super eagles fan but only a few are members ofthe national supporters club!

The thread is about. Kano pillars fans attacking enyimba's driver and officials
Re: Kano Pillars Fans Attack Eyimba's Driver After Lossing In Kano (pics) by Priest200(m): 8:55am On May 06, 2016
If u are suprise raise up ur hand..,masu gidan dnt lose at home 80% of the ppl watching that game smoke india hem b4 d match
Re: Kano Pillars Fans Attack Eyimba's Driver After Lossing In Kano (pics) by franklingud(m): 10:09am On May 06, 2016
Just imagine those cow-brains.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Azeez Saka Slumps And Dies During Training / Tite steps down As Brazil Coach after World Cup Exit / Who Is The Most Handsome Super Eagle?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.