Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

I Need Idea On Setting Up A Cattle Ranch & Supply Of Calves/goats To The Ranch. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / I Need Idea On Setting Up A Cattle Ranch & Supply Of Calves/goats To The Ranch. (1763 Views)

Meet The Igbo Man Who Is A Cattle Rearer And See How He Does It / Benue School Principal Constructs Cattle Ranch With Scraps (photos) / Eagle Farms And Cattle Ranch In Anambra- Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Idea On Setting Up A Cattle Ranch & Supply Of Calves/goats To The Ranch. by newacca: 1:32pm On May 05, 2016
I just acquired some plots of land in a remote area of Abeokuta,Ogun State. The acquisition of the land came as an opportunity, and being an entrepreneur who always take opportunities up and figure out how to handle them later; I took it up.

I initially thought of developing the plots to real properties and flip them or rent them out; but while I was thinking about which of the sides I should take, something came to my mind: why can't you try animal rearing, which you have been nursing in mind for long? I like getting myself involved in challenging businesses and activities. I have never involved myself in rearing animals, so I see it as a challenge to hit the ground. grin

To cut the long story short, I prefer to set up a cattle ranch with those plots of land. I've never done it before, so I need ideas, tips and advice from good and experienced nairalanders. I would also like to know how and where I could stock the ranch with animals ( calves and goats ).
If you deal with such animals, particularly calves, please let's connect.

I would be looking forward to useful tips and advices from great minds here. Thanks in anticipation. smiley

@lalasticlala pls. show some love. smiley

Re: I Need Idea On Setting Up A Cattle Ranch & Supply Of Calves/goats To The Ranch. by GogetterMD(m): 1:39pm On May 05, 2016
Op biko share the knowledge when you have it. Willing investor in animal husbandry myself
Re: I Need Idea On Setting Up A Cattle Ranch & Supply Of Calves/goats To The Ranch. by BoluwGoldenFarm(m): 3:14pm On May 05, 2016
Good to hear that from you, l set up farm for people, you can search for my write up on cow, goats and rams farming on NL, you can contact me on 08120528950 or eesteeresources@gmail.com WhatsApp 08120528950
Re: I Need Idea On Setting Up A Cattle Ranch & Supply Of Calves/goats To The Ranch. by newacca: 7:41am On May 06, 2016
BoluwGoldenFarm:
Good to hear that from you, l set up farm for people, you can search for my write up on cow, goats and rams farming on NL, you can contact me on 08120528950 or eesteeresources@gmail.com WhatsApp 08120528950
Any link to your write up on NL about cow, goat and ram farming?

(1) (Reply)

Brown Cockerel / Supergene Oil Palm Seedlings Available. / Info On Maize Farming Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.