Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,394 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

Advantages Of Betting - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Advantages Of Betting (642 Views)

3 Advantages Of Starting Small As An Entrepreneur / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / Promotion Of Betting, FOREX, Binary Options & Cryptocurrencies Banned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advantages Of Betting by Opistorincos(m): 2:28pm On May 05, 2016
Though punting is seen as a bad habit by several people, it also has its positive sides, below are some advantages of punting:
• It increases your emotional stability from 0-100; nothing breaks your heart more than losing out on a ticket that can fetch you as much as 5 million naira because of a single match (punters will understand better). If you are a chronic punter, nothing in this world of ours can break your heart because you have passed through a lot which has in turn transformed your heart to an unbreakable one.
• It makes you a better risk taker, because of the time punters invest in game analysis, they are in better equipped to foresee difficulties peradventure they turn into an entrepreneur.
• It will make you tough, if you are close to punters you will notice that no matter the amount they lose on a previous bet, it will not deter them from punting any other time they have the chance. This in turn awakens the ‘never give up spirit’ in them i.e. they do not get discouraged by whatever situation they face in life.
• It increases your chances of making it overnight, only punters can make as much money as someone who has been working his ass off for years in a say without undergoing any diabolic ritual, I have witnessed amazing cases of people that have won as much as 10 million with a token of 100 naira.
• Punting will prepare you for unforeseen circumstances, if you are a punter; you will agree with me that plan B (back-up plan) is inevitable in case plan A (main plan) doesn’t work out well.

1 Like

Re: Advantages Of Betting by joefredd006(m): 3:05pm On May 05, 2016
Finally, somebody is seeing the light.

As dark as people paint game punters, many of them exhibits characters and traits that is needed in a model entrepreneur. They plan ahead, develop alternative plans to combat unforeseen contingencies. Much more, they have an incredible amount of faith. Faith that can literally spin mountains.

Moreover, rather punters than robbers
Re: Advantages Of Betting by TrumpDonald(m): 7:22pm On May 05, 2016
U are on point
Re: Advantages Of Betting by olorunda68: 9:49pm On May 05, 2016
this thing go kill una o!grin

1 Like

Re: Advantages Of Betting by olorunda68: 9:50pm On May 05, 2016
this thing go wreck una o!grin
Re: Advantages Of Betting by marshalcarter: 9:54pm On May 05, 2016
Pesin wey cum invent dis rubbish...shey iffa begin curse u na...e go be sey me dey waste ma time wen u dey chop ya money

It is well
Re: Advantages Of Betting by Jethrolite(m): 12:03am On May 06, 2016
The average punter is delusional and believes things will get better thereby entangling themselves in a vicious cycle.

(1) (Reply)

Someone Should Please Confirm If I-naira Website Is Real / Skye Bank Connives With Civil Defence Top Mgt To Defraud Staffers Of Millions / IN NEED OF PLASTIC NYLON AGGLOMERATOR OR BUYERS(PIC)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.