Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Urgent Help Please! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Urgent Help Please! (399 Views)

Urgent Help On Orbot / I Need Your Help Please / Urgent Help About Blocking Of Facebook Accounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Help Please! by illuz(m): 2:35pm On May 05, 2016
I bought a domain name from godaddy.com and now I am finding it difficult to complete the hosting process.

What do I do in other to finish up the hosting process? I keep getting a pop up of none registered DNS.
Re: Urgent Help Please! by hostkobo(m): 6:37pm On May 05, 2016
illuz:
I bought a domain name from godaddy.com and now I am finding it difficult to complete the hosting process.

What do I do in other to finish up the hosting process? I keep getting a pop up of none registered DNS.

You bought a domain name yesterday from godaddy.com, did you buy hosting as well?

If you bought hosting and domain from godaddy, in just a couple of hours your site will be up and running; else you could buy hosting from another provider(for this, you need to map your domain to your host, etc).

I'm on whatsapp, check my signature for contact details.

regards,
HK
Re: Urgent Help Please! by hostkobo(m): 12:40pm On May 07, 2016
illuz:
I bought a domain name from GoDaddy.com and now I am finding it difficult to complete the hosting process.

Your Godaddy domain issues have been fixed; hosting properly mapped and scripts running.

domain name is now live and direct. cool

regards,
HK

(1) (Reply)

Website Design Training 2016 / Get More Traffic On Your Social Media / Update: 100 Top Nigeria Ranking Website... Nairaland Leading

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.