Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,760 members, 7,817,102 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

If You Lack Sufficient Skills To Create Value, Learn A Skill To Earn Today!!! - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / If You Lack Sufficient Skills To Create Value, Learn A Skill To Earn Today!!! (910 Views)

Skill To Fix Phones, Decoders & Laptops Earn You Money. Learn How! / Skill To Fix Phones, Decoders & Laptops Earn You Money. Learn How! / Skill To Fix Phones, Decoders & Laptops Earn You Money. Learn How! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Lack Sufficient Skills To Create Value, Learn A Skill To Earn Today!!! by Nobody: 3:31pm On May 05, 2016
With the current state of the economy today, its challenging making ends meet for those working not to talk of those not working....
This post is for people who have passion for graphic design as a skill to earn..
i can teach you Photoshop and Coreldraw within 6 weeks and you should be able to work on your own to earn for a living to the least..
this is what i have been doing personally to make ends meet and it has been rewarding...
this is basically for people who reside around ikeja and ogba axis to make things easier for both the tutor and the learner...
if you interested, please respond here..
Re: If You Lack Sufficient Skills To Create Value, Learn A Skill To Earn Today!!! by jobgbemi(m): 5:49pm On May 22, 2016
How much is your training sir

(1) (Reply)

SPB File Format / I Have A Panasonic Projector For Sale / In Need Of Motherboard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.