Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,636 members, 7,813,100 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:02 AM

Hreade Limited - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Hreade Limited (2687 Views)

Apply Now For Hreade Limited Graduate Job Recruitment 2017 / Hreade Limited Job Recruitment 2017 / Graduate Lease Administrators At Hreade Limited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hreade Limited by estybebe(f): 3:52pm On May 05, 2016
hello house,
i got an invite from Hreade limited for tomrrw...do you know who they are....and how true they are...Thanks
Re: Hreade Limited by estybebe(f): 4:25pm On May 05, 2016
estybebe:
hello house,
i got an invite from Hreade limited for tomrrw...do you know who they are....and how true they are...Thanks
Anyone with me on this!
Re: Hreade Limited by ojoye86(m): 5:26pm On May 05, 2016
Anyone with me on this![/quote]
Wen did yu apply? Or yu cn Google d firm name
Re: Hreade Limited by tunisbaba(m): 6:50pm On May 05, 2016
estybebe:
hello house,
They are outsourcing firm like Workforce and the likes but they have packaging. Their office is a house modified to office and all the office materials are customized.
Be expecting aptitude test and test on MS Word and Excel.
Good luck

2 Likes

Re: Hreade Limited by Pdizzle(m): 8:30pm On May 05, 2016
Which platform did you apply for the job?
Re: Hreade Limited by estybebe(f): 9:28pm On May 05, 2016
Thanks tunisbaba...i was tld its going to be computer based....meaning MS WORD AND EXCEL?
Thanks man!
Re: Hreade Limited by tunisbaba(m): 9:09am On May 06, 2016
estybebe:
Thanks tunisbaba...i was tld its going to be computer based....meaning MS WORD AND EXCEL?
Thanks man!
Well I am not sure if you will onli be tested on MS Word and Excel. Just be prepared for all of these: a pencil and paper test, an electronic aptitude test, an assessment of the usage of MS Word and Excel.
Re: Hreade Limited by findchudy: 4:48pm On Aug 05, 2016
estybebe:
Anyone with me on this!

Hello I received an sms inviting me for assessment on Monday 08-08-16 at 1 Olabisi Close, Adebowale Street, Mende Maryland (Lagos Resident Only)

Kindly let me know what they do there please email me with findchux@yahoo.com. I have an engagement on Monday by 9 am I wish to put it off to attend this assessment. Please advise me.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Yesharvest Is Recruiting / N-power October Stipend: The Delay In Payment for Beneficiaries / Bhn Logistics Nigeria Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.