Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,204 members, 7,825,772 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Project Fame Season 8 Winner Jeff Releases Hot New Song "Never Let You Go" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Project Fame Season 8 Winner Jeff Releases Hot New Song "Never Let You Go" (1721 Views)

Sophia Momodu Releases Hot New Photos / Fella Makafui Releases Hot Photos After Boyfriend Closed Her Wine Shop / Anita Joseph Releases Hot Pre-Birthday Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Project Fame Season 8 Winner Jeff Releases Hot New Song "Never Let You Go" by djtyrix(m): 5:28pm On May 05, 2016
Jeffery Akoh also known as Jeff winner MTN project fame season 8 released Hot New Single titled “NEVER LET YOU GO”. Jeff is a talented 18 year old artist who is set to dominate the Nigerian music industry with his awesome voice and unique talent. Enjoy!!!
Find Song Here: http://facttellers.com/jeff-releases-new-single-never-let-you-go/

Re: Project Fame Season 8 Winner Jeff Releases Hot New Song "Never Let You Go" by themmyd: 7:54pm On May 05, 2016
Eeeyaa.... wat happened to his eyes
Re: Project Fame Season 8 Winner Jeff Releases Hot New Song "Never Let You Go" by Afrok(m): 8:05pm On May 05, 2016
18years? shocked we have football age, and funny enough the likes of kiss Daniel have gradually resorted in using MUSICAL AGES.

I wish him all the best coz some have won the project fame and faded away without making an impact in the industry.
Re: Project Fame Season 8 Winner Jeff Releases Hot New Song "Never Let You Go" by Nixiepie(f): 9:19pm On May 05, 2016
This uncle 18?...issorite
Re: Project Fame Season 8 Winner Jeff Releases Hot New Song "Never Let You Go" by Nobody: 11:29pm On May 05, 2016
trust me, this guy is 18years, i remember back then in the neighbourhood when we do play.... before el rufia scatter this guy house (demolition), i think he went to shinnig star.... we live in the same area in 2/1 kubwa abuja..... i was shock to see the small jeffery becoming a millionaire.....
Re: Project Fame Season 8 Winner Jeff Releases Hot New Song "Never Let You Go" by pretydiva(f): 6:39am On May 06, 2016
He dey form sexy eyes ni undecided
Re: Project Fame Season 8 Winner Jeff Releases Hot New Song "Never Let You Go" by UIA04(f): 4:57pm On May 18, 2016
He's actually 19 this year he contested in 2010 for glo naija sings with his brother at the age of fourteen.

You guys should pleeeeeeease download his song it's soooooooo good especially for a newcomer

Trust me you won't be disappointed. I've been playing it on repeat since yesterday

Lalasticlala please Frontpage.

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actor Amandi And Wife Live On Emmanuel Tv Sharing Healing Testimtesti / Dora Akunyili Had Sex With Obasanjo, Why Dasuki Was Arrested – Kemi Olunloyo / [PICS] Sassy Kim Kardashian Tops Her Curvy Body With Her BFF - It's Weird!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.