Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

Going To Study In Canada With 3kids - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Going To Study In Canada With 3kids (554 Views)

Police Officer Dies In Accident While Going To His New Post After Promotion / How Petrol Tankers Move In Canada And Abidjan / Can I Travel To Canada With My Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Going To Study In Canada With 3kids by nkkyviviana: 5:33pm On May 05, 2016
[center][/center]I want to travel to Canada to do a masters program in statistics, does anyone know any city that wouldn't be too expensive that we can fit in easily and any school that is also good for the masters program and for my children's schooling too. And also how I will go about with my plans, the necessary things needed. Thanks
Re: Going To Study In Canada With 3kids by justwise(m): 5:40pm On May 05, 2016

(1)

What You Need To Know About The Cradle Of Humankind / Egyptair Plane Wreckage Found / How Can I Recover My Intl Passport Number?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.