Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,276 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Help !ooo Am Tired Of Staying @om. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Help !ooo Am Tired Of Staying @om. (970 Views)

I Am Tired Of Staying At Home / Looking For A Job In Nigeria With 2.1 Or Staying In U.S.A Illegally / Are You Tired Of Staying At Home After Graduating Or Loss Of Job. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help !ooo Am Tired Of Staying @om. by sherifat23: 5:42pm On May 05, 2016
hi am sherifat an undergraduate I nid a job am tired of staying @om pls help any job dat pays well will be gud tenks.

3 Likes

Re: Help !ooo Am Tired Of Staying @om. by Nobody: 5:54pm On May 05, 2016
sherifat23:
hi am sherifat an undergraduate I nid a job am tired of staying @om pls help any job dat pays well will be gud tenks.
Me too ooo... I am tired of being so idle.
Re: Help !ooo Am Tired Of Staying @om. by KennyAyodeji(f): 9:33pm On May 06, 2016
Your own is still better, please consider mine too oo. I finished service since Feb. 2014, till now have not secure a place. Please, I reside in Benin City, Edo State. I studied Science Tech. (HND). Just tired of staying @home. Please for God's sake, I really need help "job"... I can function in any available post. Tanx lot. (Contact - 07035019535, nifesimik1@gmail.com)
Re: Help !ooo Am Tired Of Staying @om. by Mpyaw: 10:29pm On May 06, 2016
Pick up the next available teaching or intern job or Amy job that would make you gain experience. Start from you environment.
Infinito
Re: Help !ooo Am Tired Of Staying @om. by matrix199(m): 3:48am On May 07, 2016
Mpyaw:
Pick up the next available teaching or intern job or Amy job that would make you gain experience. Start from you environment.
Infinito

Why didn't you advise her to pick up a nursing job? You don't just advise anyone who is yet to secure a job in his line of study to pick up a teaching job. You may have the vast knowledge, but lack the basic training in imparting the knowledge in pupils or students. Not everyone can teach.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Graduate Customer Call Agents / KHIMOL Now Recruiting / I Need Help(tips/tactics)to Scaling Through Dragnet Job Tests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.