Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Suicidal Man Pulled From Electric Pole After He Tried To Cut Himself - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suicidal Man Pulled From Electric Pole After He Tried To Cut Himself (48772 Views)

Suicidal Man Rescued And Arrested After Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon. Photos/Video / Suicidal Man Rescued In Lagos While Trying To Jump Into A Lagoon. Photos / Suicidal Man Sets Himself On Fire In Hotel In Abuja (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suicidal Man Pulled From Electric Pole After He Tried To Cut Himself by GurlFriend: 5:44pm On May 05, 2016
This morning at 7am, an apparently suicidal man climbed an electrical pole in the Lekki area of Lagos state.

Even after repeated pleas for Suicide Man, as the press has dubbed him, to come down he vehemently refused, to the extent that the security and PHCN personnel got fed up and left him on the pole.

The good news is about an hour ago, he has finally been brought down after a combined effort of LASEMA and the Lagos Fire Service. It is reported that he fought the firemen tooth and nail, and i mean he almost bit them. When he realised that they were determined to knock him down, he jumped on a roof and used the zinc to cut himself before being subdued and knocked to the ground

He has now been taking to Eti-Osa primary health care centre where he's been treated by doctors. He revealed that his name is Frederick Gino, he is from Cameroon and claims he has no idea how he got to Nigeria.

See more photos of Mr Gino in hospital after the cut

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/05/suicidal-man-finally-brought-down-from.html

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Suicidal Man Pulled From Electric Pole After He Tried To Cut Himself by Taku555(m): 5:47pm On May 05, 2016
I finally hit fct after fruitless years. I dedicated to my lovely mum. I love u mum..

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suicidal Man Pulled From Electric Pole After He Tried To Cut Himself by GurlFriend: 5:48pm On May 05, 2016
More

Re: Suicidal Man Pulled From Electric Pole After He Tried To Cut Himself by Stancity(m): 6:00pm On May 05, 2016
Whats the need he suffered here on earth and still end up in hell... No suffering worth one taking his own life.... There is still höpe for the living...

16 Likes

Re: Suicidal Man Pulled From Electric Pole After He Tried To Cut Himself by OsoDupe(f): 6:00pm On May 05, 2016
I'm very sure na Aro or Yaba left den go take him straight.

2 Likes

Re: Suicidal Man Pulled From Electric Pole After He Tried To Cut Himself by scholes23(m): 6:00pm On May 05, 2016
Frustration Na Bastard

9 Likes

Re: Suicidal Man Pulled From Electric Pole After He Tried To Cut Himself by fireforfire: 6:00pm On May 05, 2016
Naija frustration reach to kee persin

4 Likes

Re: Suicidal Man Pulled From Electric Pole After He Tried To Cut Himself by Nature129(m): 6:00pm On May 05, 2016
Nawa o
Re: Suicidal Man Pulled From Electric Pole After He Tried To Cut Himself by x6blade(m): 6:01pm On May 05, 2016
He needs proper care

4 Likes

Re: Suicidal Man Pulled From Electric Pole After He Tried To Cut Himself by Mirahcul: 6:01pm On May 05, 2016
Frustration can make a man do crazy things.

4 Likes

Re: Suicidal Man Pulled From Electric Pole After He Tried To Cut Himself by wayne4loan: 6:01pm On May 05, 2016
If u believe that FREDRICk GINO got more balls than TBILLZ click like if u don't click share

72 Likes

Re: Suicidal Man Pulled From Electric Pole After He Tried To Cut Himself by agbalej(m): 6:01pm On May 05, 2016
Suicide is not an offence. Attempted Suicide sure is.

7 Likes

Re: Suicidal Man Pulled From Electric Pole After He Tried To Cut Himself by loomer: 6:01pm On May 05, 2016
I no see difference between people wey dey tie am and the man.

3 Likes

Re: Suicidal Man Pulled From Electric Pole After He Tried To Cut Himself by WIZGUY69(m): 6:01pm On May 05, 2016
cheesy Didirin.

1 Like

Re: Suicidal Man Pulled From Electric Pole After He Tried To Cut Himself by froshMezie(m): 6:01pm On May 05, 2016
lol... Dem for leave am...
Wen hunger catch am...
E go use him hand
com dwn com find
food... grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Suicidal Man Pulled From Electric Pole After He Tried To Cut Himself by kombats: 6:01pm On May 05, 2016
Cameroon guy don claim celeb finish for nigeria and Nairaland some thing have been trying to since 1908.

1 Like

Re: Suicidal Man Pulled From Electric Pole After He Tried To Cut Himself by OXCUBA: 6:02pm On May 05, 2016
HOW COME DEY MAN .... LEAVE CAMEROON .... TO COME CLIMB POLE FOR NAIJA .... HIM DEY FINE NEPA WORK?

IF TRUELY SAY HIM WAN DIE ....... RIVER NIGER AND RIVER BENUE DEY NA ....... OR MAKE HIM USE THE NEXT AVALIABLE OPTION ....... LAGOS LAGOON.

5 Likes

Re: Suicidal Man Pulled From Electric Pole After He Tried To Cut Himself by kudos4u(m): 6:02pm On May 05, 2016
Him no wan die, na compensation him dey find from government because if truly say him wan die why him no go cartel bridge or third mainland bridge to jump into lagoon.
Re: Suicidal Man Pulled From Electric Pole After He Tried To Cut Himself by Trails: 6:02pm On May 05, 2016
My God this life though sad sad stress...

1 Like

Re: Suicidal Man Pulled From Electric Pole After He Tried To Cut Himself by LovesonBlezz(m): 6:02pm On May 05, 2016
l blame change for this..
Re: Suicidal Man Pulled From Electric Pole After He Tried To Cut Himself by Scatterscatter(m): 6:02pm On May 05, 2016
The guy was thinking banky W or Peter will come... lipsrsealed

12 Likes

Re: Suicidal Man Pulled From Electric Pole After He Tried To Cut Himself by Nobody: 6:03pm On May 05, 2016
grin
Re: Suicidal Man Pulled From Electric Pole After He Tried To Cut Himself by ChukwuIbrahim: 6:04pm On May 05, 2016
GurlFriend:
This morning at 7am, an apparently suicidal man climbed an electrical pole in the Lekki area of Lagos state.

Even after repeated pleas for Suicide Man, as the press has dubbed him, to come down he vehemently refused, to the extent that the security and PHCN personnel got fed up and left him on the pole.

The good news is about an hour ago, he has finally been brought down after a combined effort of LASEMA and the Lagos Fire Service. It is reported that he fought the firemen tooth and nail, and i mean he almost bit them. When he realised that they were determined to knock him down, he jumped on a roof and used the zinc to cut himself before being subdued and knocked to the ground

He has now been taking to Eti-Osa primary health care centre where he's been treated by doctors. He revealed that his name is Frederick Gino, he is from Cameroon and claims he has no idea how he got to Nigeria.

See more photos of Mr Gino in hospital after the cut

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/05/suicidal-man-finally-brought-down-from.html
I for say!
I come begin dey imagine how a bonafide Nigerian pesin gor say him wan kill himself, even a biafran nor gor think am sef. shocked

say 4 example say pesin like Shukwudi or Emeka gor jez leave him shop 4 alaba mkt climb nepa pole say him wan jump kill himsef sake of say him nefa sell mkt since mawnin.
it is impossicant!

ehm, apologies to whoever my mentionin of those two names to make example gor offend, na hypothetical situation I deh try paint oo! grin

Up Biafra, Chukwu Okikie Abiama! grin

4 Likes

Re: Suicidal Man Pulled From Electric Pole After He Tried To Cut Himself by Trails: 6:04pm On May 05, 2016
zudozz:
they 4 leave am make e kill im self.
Stupid talk my friend don't u have a heart?

2 Likes

Re: Suicidal Man Pulled From Electric Pole After He Tried To Cut Himself by Chimarto: 6:04pm On May 05, 2016
Free him and care for him
Re: Suicidal Man Pulled From Electric Pole After He Tried To Cut Himself by siraj1402(m): 6:05pm On May 05, 2016
You know weytin dey vex the man, him dey wander why Nigeria and not UK

1 Like

Re: Suicidal Man Pulled From Electric Pole After He Tried To Cut Himself by winkmart: 6:06pm On May 05, 2016
THAT BUMBUM SHOULD BE CAINED
PAI!!!!!!! PAI!!!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Suicidal Man Pulled From Electric Pole After He Tried To Cut Himself by libertyfather(m): 6:06pm On May 05, 2016
No wonder so he's not a Nigerian, I know our people will never try this

1 Like

Re: Suicidal Man Pulled From Electric Pole After He Tried To Cut Himself by Nobody: 6:07pm On May 05, 2016
Life can be fustrating. sometimes u just look at your life and feel like dying. it has happened to me in the past. Now that im making money and lots of olosho wanna bleep me then i know life is really sweet.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suicidal Man Pulled From Electric Pole After He Tried To Cut Himself by MentalCase(m): 6:07pm On May 05, 2016
Dear Mr Gino,
Kindly send your application to our headquarters at Yabaleft so we can take a look into matter smiley

1 Like

Re: Suicidal Man Pulled From Electric Pole After He Tried To Cut Himself by EmekaBlue(m): 6:08pm On May 05, 2016
Bubu admin hardship is just starting...This country go hear am...See d riot killings wailing everywhr and nothin d dullard is doin...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sarafina Bulus Achi: Missing Lady (Photo) / Man Rapes 18-Year-Old Daughter In Ilorin, Blames Devil (Photo) / Precious Ofodile Nmelichukwu, UNIZIK Student Is Missing, Have You Seen Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.