Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,175 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

Berkely College Profiled Tiwa Savage In 2007 - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Berkely College Profiled Tiwa Savage In 2007 (58467 Views)

Wizkid, Tiwa Savage In Nike’s Advert With Neymar, Coutinho, Ronaldinho, Others / Linda Ikeji: "My First Car In 2007 And The Story Behind It" (Photo) / Olajumoke Orisaguna Gets Profiled By Wikipedia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Berkely College Profiled Tiwa Savage In 2007 by sukkot: 7:59pm On May 05, 2016
Ishilove:

grin grin Ya head dey there Ishi cheesy
Re: Berkely College Profiled Tiwa Savage In 2007 by Nobody: 8:01pm On May 05, 2016
softvio:

thought i was the only one seeing it?

How old do you think she is now? She should be turning 36 this year I think. She doesn't hide her age.

1 Like

Re: Berkely College Profiled Tiwa Savage In 2007 by eph12(m): 8:03pm On May 05, 2016
tocineworld:
Saw this on my FB wall

Don't quote me. I won't dignify you with a response
Why don't you want to be quoted?
Re: Berkely College Profiled Tiwa Savage In 2007 by dare2differ: 8:04pm On May 05, 2016
Came to whose rescue?undecided

Why hasn't TBlizz achieved the same success with other stars?

Nonsense.

TPAND:
Lies.... Character redemption strategy.

Why is it that after it was found that her allegations against her husband were false, her PR team is doing it all to redeem her image.
Despite all the glory purported in this story, why didn't the likes of Jay-z and top producers sign her up. Why was it that Broke Teeblizz was the one who came to her rescue.

Tiwa and her PR can fool her fan and Instagram followers not nairalanders. We got smarts here

1 Like

Re: Berkely College Profiled Tiwa Savage In 2007 by 9jatatafo(m): 8:06pm On May 05, 2016
And that TeeBillz just f-up
Re: Berkely College Profiled Tiwa Savage In 2007 by Hannysmilez(f): 8:12pm On May 05, 2016
sukkot:
no dats dat nigga Sirshymmexx that sounds brummie. me i sound like prince charles. very posh. stiff british upper lip mate kiss
Hehe. See this one. If someone says you sound like Charlie,you should reject it then go home to cast nd bind every spirit of Charles over ur life.
Re: Berkely College Profiled Tiwa Savage In 2007 by barclays22(m): 8:12pm On May 05, 2016
mccoy47:
27yrs at 2007 undecided

And that makes her 36 now .
Re: Berkely College Profiled Tiwa Savage In 2007 by winkmart: 8:16pm On May 05, 2016
slapandfall:
Crashland of Nairaland.
Happens most times.
cc: Seun
What have you done to help the situation
Re: Berkely College Profiled Tiwa Savage In 2007 by RedCard1(m): 8:17pm On May 05, 2016
I still don't see her as a good singer. she is ridiculously overrated.

Her sex appeal is the architect of her success. it's the only reason she shamefully sells more records than Omawunmi and Waje.

I'm not hating o

2 Likes

Re: Berkely College Profiled Tiwa Savage In 2007 by sherbol: 8:23pm On May 05, 2016
TPAND:

Why is it that after it was found that her allegations against her husband were false, her PR team is doing it all to redeem her image.
Despite all the glory purported in this story, why didn't the likes of Jay-z and top producers sign her up. Why was it that Broke Teeblizz was the one who came to her rescue.

Tiwa and her PR can fool her fan and Instagram followers not nairalanders. We got smarts here
Who are u to speak for nairalanders?
Speak for ursef n leave others to speak for themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Berkely College Profiled Tiwa Savage In 2007 by Emeskhalifa(m): 8:26pm On May 05, 2016
Chosen1984:
THEN WHERE DID THE STORY OF TEEBLIZZ PICKING HER FROM THE STREET EMANATE FROM??

Ohoooo. And why didn't she deny it
Abeq tht girl is too fake. She schooled at London yet her English is completely naija.

1 Like

Re: Berkely College Profiled Tiwa Savage In 2007 by teebillz: 8:28pm On May 05, 2016
9jatatafo:
And that TeeBillz just f-up

Just leave me out of this, okay.

1 Like

Re: Berkely College Profiled Tiwa Savage In 2007 by Nobody: 8:42pm On May 05, 2016
sukkot:
so she schooled in england but speaks english like someone who was born and raised in oshodi market. very incredible feat
That's bcus she decided not to form
She is African and she is proud of her accent I think

2 Likes

Re: Berkely College Profiled Tiwa Savage In 2007 by Bamz(m): 8:45pm On May 05, 2016
mccoy47:
27yrs at 2007 undecided

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Berkely College Profiled Tiwa Savage In 2007 by UIA04(f): 9:08pm On May 05, 2016
TPAND:

Actually it's no lie I've read this story before after she released kele kele love when she started in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Berkely College Profiled Tiwa Savage In 2007 by lomprico(m): 9:23pm On May 05, 2016
sureway1:
who her profile epp
Tbillz
Re: Berkely College Profiled Tiwa Savage In 2007 by slapandfall(m): 9:26pm On May 05, 2016
I dont understand what you mean.

winkmart:

What have you done to help the situation
Re: Berkely College Profiled Tiwa Savage In 2007 by 9jatatafo(m): 9:27pm On May 05, 2016
teebillz:

I mean the TeeBillz that wanted to jump off that EKO Cable Bridge. The one married to that girl.are you into edible catering?

1 Like

Re: Berkely College Profiled Tiwa Savage In 2007 by teeobat: 9:28pm On May 05, 2016
Nice one! smiley
Re: Berkely College Profiled Tiwa Savage In 2007 by just2okworld(f): 9:32pm On May 05, 2016
freecocoa:
Wetin this woman do you? grin

Bad belle dem be
Re: Berkely College Profiled Tiwa Savage In 2007 by just2okworld(f): 9:33pm On May 05, 2016
Businessideas:

grin grin
This is good news.This kind of profile would help her especially in moments like she's presently at.If you ask most women who feel cheated in their marriage, that is usually the lowest ebb for them. In fact, they feel as if they have been blind and completely foolish all their lives.
This could help her remember where she's coming from and in my opinion she's yet to get to where she set for herself -winning a Grammy, most likely.
To Tiwa, I will say,remember that this difficult moment too,shall pass.You are strong and you never quit.You are

too legit to quit.
Is it a woman with this kind of profile a Teebilz ready to lose? undecided Think again.Forget the voices telling you that it's too late.

GOD BLESS YOU
Re: Berkely College Profiled Tiwa Savage In 2007 by teebillz: 9:38pm On May 05, 2016
9jatatafo:

I mean the TeeBillz that wanted to jump off that EKO Cable Bridge. The one married to that girl.are you into edible catering?

It is funny how nobody wants to hear my own part of the story. I gave a whole lot for Tiwa to get to where she is today.
Re: Berkely College Profiled Tiwa Savage In 2007 by 9jatatafo(m): 9:53pm On May 05, 2016
teebillz:

It is funny how nobody wants to hear my own part of the story. I gave a whole lot for Tiwa to get to where she is today.

Until you tell us who the edible caterer is and also the person that hacked your IG account then we can believe you
Re: Berkely College Profiled Tiwa Savage In 2007 by Nobody: 9:55pm On May 05, 2016
Ok! Teebliz sorry ooo.... I hv left u! Abeg defend yourself
teebillz:

Re: Berkely College Profiled Tiwa Savage In 2007 by Nobody: 9:59pm On May 05, 2016
How does this concern the topic??
praizeblog:
ohhh tiwa news again

check this out:: Photos :: Davido Flexing In A Private Jet http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/05/photos-davido-flexing-in-private-jet.html?m=0
SORRY

Re: Berkely College Profiled Tiwa Savage In 2007 by Nobody: 10:10pm On May 05, 2016
Chosen1984:
How does this concern the topic??SORRY
lol.....
Re: Berkely College Profiled Tiwa Savage In 2007 by ExInferis(m): 10:32pm On May 05, 2016
masonkz:

How old do you think she is now? She should be turning 36 this year I think. She doesn't hide her age.

If she was 27 in 2007, that makes her 46 now.

*modified*

Never mind. I was sniffing some of TeeBillz's cocaine.
Re: Berkely College Profiled Tiwa Savage In 2007 by fuckpoverty(m): 10:42pm On May 05, 2016
stexsy:
I never knew she is a graduate

Nice one Tiwa
dnt b dumb aw can u even imagine dat, tiwa of all people...cMon whu does dat
Re: Berkely College Profiled Tiwa Savage In 2007 by ireneony(f): 11:33pm On May 05, 2016
sukkot:
so she schooled in england but speaks english like someone who was born and raised in oshodi market. very incredible feat
I think say na only me see am grin

My sister thst was in the uk for 6 months sounds so Britain
Re: Berkely College Profiled Tiwa Savage In 2007 by ireneony(f): 11:41pm On May 05, 2016
Joavid:

she speaks alright.

and she's in Nigeria not England. no need for britico accent.
your head correct so? For someone they claim she has been living in the UK since 11years.

Do you know children pick up accent very fast.

Therefore this her story nor clear
Re: Berkely College Profiled Tiwa Savage In 2007 by ireneony(f): 11:46pm On May 05, 2016
Emeskhalifa:

Ohoooo. And why didn't she deny it
Abeq tht girl is too fake. She schooled at London yet her English is completely naija.
grin cheesy
Re: Berkely College Profiled Tiwa Savage In 2007 by ireneony(f): 11:51pm On May 05, 2016
skysailor:

That's bcus she decided not to form
She is African and she is proud of her accent I think
your hypocrisy nor be here o grin

Lies!

She is so proud of her african heritage, yet she will be acting like beyonce of nigeria grin...to the extend of hiding jamil for long. What an irony undecided

This your asslicking nor be here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija's Maria Goes Topless At The Beach (Photos) / Mercy Twerks For Ike At Her Homecoming Party In Owerri / Pretty Mike: Obi Cubana Said People Will Crave Death After His Mother's Burial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.