Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,759 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Seyi Shay blasts Tiwa Savage subtly for ignoring questions about her. - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seyi Shay blasts Tiwa Savage subtly for ignoring questions about her. (46382 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Tiwa Savage:U Screwed Ur Life By Marrying A Man With Kids / Charlyboy Blasts Tiwa Savage & Teebillz: “mutual Respect Is Non-negotiable / Princess Vitarah Blasts Tiwa Savage, Says She Is Boring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyi Shay blasts Tiwa Savage subtly for ignoring questions about her. by Nobody: 8:57am On May 06, 2016
Pele Seyi
Re: Seyi Shay blasts Tiwa Savage subtly for ignoring questions about her. by badex516: 8:58am On May 06, 2016
Watch Video Of Techno Pretty Lady Twerking

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-Php0Ewaok
Re: Seyi Shay blasts Tiwa Savage subtly for ignoring questions about her. by Hillzy(m): 8:58am On May 06, 2016
R

1 Like

Re: Seyi Shay blasts Tiwa Savage subtly for ignoring questions about her. by Smartsyn(m): 8:58am On May 06, 2016
Seyi wants to use Tiwa to make herself more popular..

4 Likes

Re: Seyi Shay blasts Tiwa Savage subtly for ignoring questions about her. by Speakdatruth: 9:00am On May 06, 2016
ladies bin each others enemies since 1800

1 Like

Re: Seyi Shay blasts Tiwa Savage subtly for ignoring questions about her. by sarzwizard(m): 9:00am On May 06, 2016
HurricaneMIMZY:

Seyi Shay is awesome. She oozes sexiness without forcing it or being trashy. Have you seen "Murda" video featuring Patoranking? She was the carpenter - she nailed it.
Tiwa Savage is just Tiwa Savage- she's an awesome singer with a voice which sounds like water dripping from a fountain onto a sunburnt man's back - soothing and cooling. The thing is, she can't dance. She's boring to watch.
Tiwa Savage is the Adele of Nigeria while Seyi Shay is our Beyonce.
I want both of them . Rice and beans taste
better together.wink

Vote _Mimzy as Miss Nairaland 2016.

Tiwa adele for ur village
U done go smoke again
I fit see u like the next teebliz

ireneony:
sheyi shey is a better singer than tiwa.
Tiwa is overrated. .she should be thankful to teebillz

I concur
Gbam
Re: Seyi Shay blasts Tiwa Savage subtly for ignoring questions about her. by Lexusgs430: 9:01am On May 06, 2016
Maybe they are/were love rivals. Maybe TJ was shining Seyi's Congo and dumped her for Tiwa!!!
It is a natural reaction.................
Re: Seyi Shay blasts Tiwa Savage subtly for ignoring questions about her. by Whizkeey(m): 9:01am On May 06, 2016
Drama Queens... Jus saying
Re: Seyi Shay blasts Tiwa Savage subtly for ignoring questions about her. by Nobody: 9:06am On May 06, 2016
Girls and their wahala
Re: Seyi Shay blasts Tiwa Savage subtly for ignoring questions about her. by Apelex(m): 9:07am On May 06, 2016
Speakdatruth:
ladies bin each others enemies since 1800

Since the BIG BANG if you ask me
Re: Seyi Shay blasts Tiwa Savage subtly for ignoring questions about her. by ireneony(f): 9:14am On May 06, 2016
badex516:

Watch Video Of Techno Pretty Lady Twerking

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-Php0Ewaok
kai cheesy the girl sabi work grin
She twerk better than most stripper.
Her husband/boyfriend must be very lucky.

So unfortunate she is wasting her talent for a mere tecno show grin
Re: Seyi Shay blasts Tiwa Savage subtly for ignoring questions about her. by Lisaint(m): 9:17am On May 06, 2016
When bussiness Man head an academic position. Exhortation is inevitable. #OccupyAAUA #SayNoTo25k #SayNoToExthortion Pls RBC
Re: Seyi Shay blasts Tiwa Savage subtly for ignoring questions about her. by homesteady(m): 9:18am On May 06, 2016
HurricaneMIMZY:

Seyi Shay is awesome. She oozes sexiness without forcing it or being trashy. Have you seen "Murda" video featuring Patoranking? She was the carpenter - she nailed it.

Tiwa Savage is just Tiwa Savage- she's an awesome singer with a voice which sounds like water dripping from a fountain onto a sunburnt man's back - soothing and cooling. The thing is, she can't dance. She's boring to watch.

Tiwa Savage is the Adele of Nigeria while Seyi Shay is our Beyonce.

I want both of them . Rice and beans taste
better together.wink

Vote _Mimzy as Miss Nairaland 2016.

Tiwa boring to watch? Tiwa can't dance?
Why is she then referred to as Nigeria Music Diva? How was she then able to break the stronghold Omawummi and Waje had in Nigeria?

Tiwa was the lady that brought the sexy factor to Nigeria with her Kele Kele and love me love me singles! She was the one that opened the door for the likes of Seyi!
Seyi Shay should bow down whenever Tiwa passes by!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Shay blasts Tiwa Savage subtly for ignoring questions about her. by Pranxta(m): 9:19am On May 06, 2016
marshalcarter:
Abeg...ma opera mini no dey download again..iffa wan download...e go write downloading failed...any help pls sad

which network and which data plan are u using?
Re: Seyi Shay blasts Tiwa Savage subtly for ignoring questions about her. by Officialkenshin(m): 9:22am On May 06, 2016
may01:
The sky is wide enough for all the birds to fly

Wow I love this quote and I love you kiss
Re: Seyi Shay blasts Tiwa Savage subtly for ignoring questions about her. by shosky1794: 9:22am On May 06, 2016
I can now see the 'beef' some people on Nairaland have for Tiwa. How can anyone compare Seyi-Shay to Tiwa. Even Seyi herself knows they are not on the same level. Tiwa is way bigger in all areas. If you are still comparing Yemi Alade(in terms of singing) to Tiwa, people will understand but Seyi-Shay..

3 Likes

Re: Seyi Shay blasts Tiwa Savage subtly for ignoring questions about her. by Stuntkid172(m): 9:23am On May 06, 2016
marshalcarter:
Abeg...ma opera mini no dey download again..iffa wan download...e go write downloading failed...any help pls sad
throw ya fine up, bet me it will fall by it self. try it...
Re: Seyi Shay blasts Tiwa Savage subtly for ignoring questions about her. by may01(f): 9:24am On May 06, 2016
Officialkenshin:

wink
Officialkenshin:

Re: Seyi Shay blasts Tiwa Savage subtly for ignoring questions about her. by may01(f): 9:24am On May 06, 2016
wink
Officialkenshin:

Re: Seyi Shay blasts Tiwa Savage subtly for ignoring questions about her. by delishpot: 9:26am On May 06, 2016
goldbim:
People read meaning to every little detail..so what if she ignored the question??maybe some things are best left unsaid..besides,I dnt see them as rivals..seyi's good too but Tiwa's ahead of the game...pls free Tiwa..@least for this week.that name suffered alot last week grin..
Na so world people be. Always trying to rope peoe into making controversial statement. Tiwa probably has heard some gossip they are peddling about she and sheyi and she saw some wicked intention behind that question hence she be ignored the question. I am liking this Tiwa of a girl.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Shay blasts Tiwa Savage subtly for ignoring questions about her. by Hysmady(m): 9:27am On May 06, 2016
marshalcarter:
Flash ur phone
Re: Seyi Shay blasts Tiwa Savage subtly for ignoring questions about her. by SuperSuave(m): 9:31am On May 06, 2016
marshalcarter:
uc browser downloads faster
Re: Seyi Shay blasts Tiwa Savage subtly for ignoring questions about her. by Nobody: 9:33am On May 06, 2016
nuelzy:
how many teeth does a new born baby have... my day old son has four
undecided undecided
Re: Seyi Shay blasts Tiwa Savage subtly for ignoring questions about her. by Nobody: 9:42am On May 06, 2016
nuelzy:
how many teeth does a new born baby have... my day old son has four
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Seyi Shay blasts Tiwa Savage subtly for ignoring questions about her. by oluwasegun007(m): 9:45am On May 06, 2016
girls fight. .....not ma bizniz.
Re: Seyi Shay blasts Tiwa Savage subtly for ignoring questions about her. by Officialkenshin(m): 9:51am On May 06, 2016
may01:

wink

Help me beg lala to move my topic to FP na it is very important the first topic cry
Re: Seyi Shay blasts Tiwa Savage subtly for ignoring questions about her. by nuelzy: 9:53am On May 06, 2016
HateU2:
shocked shocked shocked
is dat an answer grin
Re: Seyi Shay blasts Tiwa Savage subtly for ignoring questions about her. by gbens2000(m): 9:54am On May 06, 2016
imsuboi:

forget what the OP wrote up there. this is the real issue at hand!! shocked shocked shocked shocked
bro fear catch me too oh,end time things oh
Re: Seyi Shay blasts Tiwa Savage subtly for ignoring questions about her. by ideylaff: 9:55am On May 06, 2016
Find the rivalry very strange as seyi shay went all the way to Dubai for Tiwas wedding.

http://www.informationng.com/2014/04/tiwa-savages-wedding-update-toke-makinwa-seyi-shay-don-jazzy-arrive-dubai-for-wedding-photos.html

So what's the issue now
Re: Seyi Shay blasts Tiwa Savage subtly for ignoring questions about her. by marshalcarter: 10:02am On May 06, 2016
Pranxta:

which network and which data plan are u using?
Etisalat...blackberry sad
Re: Seyi Shay blasts Tiwa Savage subtly for ignoring questions about her. by marshalcarter: 10:04am On May 06, 2016
SuperSuave:
uc browser downloads faster
I also cnt download from NL and I cnt edit wen i go to youtube with uc browser
Re: Seyi Shay blasts Tiwa Savage subtly for ignoring questions about her. by SuperSuave(m): 10:08am On May 06, 2016
marshalcarter:

I also cnt download from NL and I cnt edit wen i go to youtube with uc browser
what kind of phone do you use? What version of ucbrowser? I download from YouTube with my ucbrowser always the things mine doesn't have are "save page" and "find in page"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Uti Nwachukwu And Cossy Ojiakor In intimate Pose | Photo / Alfa Spotted Praying At Bobrisky's House Opening (Photos) / Malawian Soldier & His Wife Dancing To P'Square "Bank Alert" At Their Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.