Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,953 members, 7,817,797 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

Meet The Most Beautiful Fire Service Officer In Nigeria (photos) - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Meet The Most Beautiful Fire Service Officer In Nigeria (photos) (3408 Views)

Photos Of The Youngest Officer In The Nigerian Army / Captain Joan Obasi, The Youngest Female Pilot In Nigeria (Photos) / Tijani Adetoun: Beautiful Police Officer In Nigeria (Photos) ‎ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Most Beautiful Fire Service Officer In Nigeria (photos) by mikron(m): 12:32am On May 06, 2016
I hear her name is Dennis Dooshima, she's not even fighting any fire...it's the men that are fighting the fire but her beautiful face is giving them ginger to fight fire. Lol! See more of her photos...
http://www.olofofovillage.com/2016/05/meet-most-beautiful-fire-service.html

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Fire Service Officer In Nigeria (photos) by Nobody: 12:33am On May 06, 2016
Where is the beauty? undecided

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Fire Service Officer In Nigeria (photos) by kogistar: 12:34am On May 06, 2016
mtsheeeeewww how her beauty can stop innocent people from dying in the hands of boko boyz?

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Fire Service Officer In Nigeria (photos) by Consiglier: 12:36am On May 06, 2016
Haute:
Where is the beauty? undecided
My brother, follow me ask them fa grin

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Fire Service Officer In Nigeria (photos) by kogistar: 12:54am On May 06, 2016
Consiglier:

My brother, follow me ask them fa grin
she should show us her face without make up. fake skin,fake lips,fake hair,fake butts,fake boobs,fake curves,fake walking & fake laughing everywhere

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Fire Service Officer In Nigeria (photos) by 2kass(m): 12:56am On May 06, 2016
Don't mind all these guyz dear.. There is a wildfire burning in my heart. I urgently need your services embarassed

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Fire Service Officer In Nigeria (photos) by Roks(m): 1:09am On May 06, 2016
Facially she's OK but her hips damnnnnnn
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Fire Service Officer In Nigeria (photos) by odimbannamdi(m): 1:24am On May 06, 2016
She set
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Fire Service Officer In Nigeria (photos) by Pheals(f): 2:13am On May 06, 2016
Hope she is doing her job wella grin... Does she go out to save lifes ? .....

And last ....hope she doesn't get the job with her punna? shocked
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful Fire Service Officer In Nigeria (photos) by ministeriallist: 6:56am On May 06, 2016
Guys, make una leave ds woman alone jor. Beauty na crime?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

NIS Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment Cancelled, Real Or Scam? / Please Help:whats The Best Skill/handwork He Should Venture Into? / Computer Science Vs Information And Communicatiom Technology.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.