Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

VIDEO: Korede Bello Tells Wizkid Ex Girlfriend, Tania Omotayo “I Love You” - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / VIDEO: Korede Bello Tells Wizkid Ex Girlfriend, Tania Omotayo “I Love You” (659 Views)

VIDEO: Korede Bello Thrilled Fans With Epic Performance In London / SBB || Wizkid Ex Gf Tania Omotayo Reply To Those Who Think She Is Pregnant / VIDEO: Is Wizkid’s Ex-girlfriend, Tania Omotayo Pregnant Too? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Korede Bello Tells Wizkid Ex Girlfriend, Tania Omotayo “I Love You” by 247naijagossip(f): 12:37am On May 06, 2016
[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0nAGAsKMxw HERE[/url]
It looks like Wizkid’s ex, Tania Omotayo, is setting up a re-bound with Mavin Records singer, Korede Bello, as the pair hook up together in London.

Bello might have stylishly indicated that he likes Omotayo in this video where he professed his love for her, though she had asked him to tell that to the fans.

In the short clip, Omotayo said, “tell them you love them”, but the Mavin Records singer said “I love you Tania” in response.
Re: VIDEO: Korede Bello Tells Wizkid Ex Girlfriend, Tania Omotayo “I Love You” by imohchard(m): 2:38am On May 06, 2016
hmmmm..... Am starting to suspect this Korede Bello small small o

and by the way, if u need a website, check my signature

(1) (Reply)

See What A Lagosian Did To His Skin For The Sole Purpose Of Begging(photo) / The Nigeria Military Has Been Ranked 4th In Africa / Wrong Philosophies You Need Not Follow In Other To Succeed In Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.