Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,713 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Little Boy Cries Over Guinness, Rejects Water Or Any Other Drink(video) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Little Boy Cries Over Guinness, Rejects Water Or Any Other Drink(video) (25149 Views)

6-Year-Old Boy Cries As His Mother Weds (Photos) / Photo Of Little Boy Sucking A Mannequin Has Got People Talking / Does This Little Boy Deserve This Punishment? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Little Boy Cries Over Guinness, Rejects Water Or Any Other Drink(video) by Suresir: 1:26pm On May 06, 2016
GEne and character at work*the parents hav been good 2 bar and beer palour with the child ,also drinking it in the child's presence at home before d child ws born and after the child is born
Re: Little Boy Cries Over Guinness, Rejects Water Or Any Other Drink(video) by shfizle(m): 1:26pm On May 06, 2016
Pour Capri Sonne, Ribena or whatever the kid likes into the bottle of Guinness and let him drink a little. Take it away from him and offer water instead, that's what you get.

I only wonder who would allow his kid be used in such a trick to make him look bad, recorded and even posted on YouTube.. "Hey, my kid loves beer"
Re: Little Boy Cries Over Guinness, Rejects Water Or Any Other Drink(video) by Ferdinandu(m): 1:27pm On May 06, 2016
It is a lie. They must have poured sweet drink inside the stout bottle. Who allows his 4yrs old kid to drink alcohol like that.
Re: Little Boy Cries Over Guinness, Rejects Water Or Any Other Drink(video) by 989900: 1:29pm On May 06, 2016
"Pikin, wetin u want to drink?" "I want to drink small stout."
Re: Little Boy Cries Over Guinness, Rejects Water Or Any Other Drink(video) by Nobody: 1:32pm On May 06, 2016
They put Malt inside Guiness Stout bottle and expect me to believe a child will be drinking something as bitter as stout? Anything for views on Youtube and traffic these days! SMH!! undecided
Re: Little Boy Cries Over Guinness, Rejects Water Or Any Other Drink(video) by TFLAME(m): 1:33pm On May 06, 2016
Chai .. The younger version of me .. Who spoil this boy chai chai chai .. Smh
Re: Little Boy Cries Over Guinness, Rejects Water Or Any Other Drink(video) by Nobody: 1:33pm On May 06, 2016
And today w have seen 6foot song come to pass.

'Pikin ehh... wetin, you wan drink. i want to drink small stout.'
Re: Little Boy Cries Over Guinness, Rejects Water Or Any Other Drink(video) by Marotzke(m): 1:34pm On May 06, 2016
oshe11:
pikin wen gt sense

if it aint alcoholic, it aint nohun!
I think the appropriate phrase here should be "pikin wey sabi" . Sense na anoda mata o.
Re: Little Boy Cries Over Guinness, Rejects Water Or Any Other Drink(video) by oshe11: 1:37pm On May 06, 2016
Marotzke:
I think the appropriate phrase here should be "pikin wey sabi" . Sense na anoda mata o.
Ur teeth Complete
Re: Little Boy Cries Over Guinness, Rejects Water Or Any Other Drink(video) by ettaetta(m): 1:38pm On May 06, 2016
Endtime pikin
Re: Little Boy Cries Over Guinness, Rejects Water Or Any Other Drink(video) by Jokkarm: 1:47pm On May 06, 2016
This type of thing should be in Kenya.
The boy eyes dee shine cultist
Re: Little Boy Cries Over Guinness, Rejects Water Or Any Other Drink(video) by chrysso83(m): 1:49pm On May 06, 2016
And they are laughing over it... this is pure stupidity on the part of those adults giving him stout. If na me him never learn to cry. I allow am cry beat am join make him cry well well. For their mind they are caring parents
Re: Little Boy Cries Over Guinness, Rejects Water Or Any Other Drink(video) by Roses1(f): 1:50pm On May 06, 2016
Very bad parenting. He looks drunk already.
Re: Little Boy Cries Over Guinness, Rejects Water Or Any Other Drink(video) by tammie24: 2:07pm On May 06, 2016
His parents are irresponsible
Re: Little Boy Cries Over Guinness, Rejects Water Or Any Other Drink(video) by jaksabbey(m): 2:08pm On May 06, 2016
Dis is madness and child abuse, the parent are suppose to be arrested
Re: Little Boy Cries Over Guinness, Rejects Water Or Any Other Drink(video) by dapsoneh: 2:08pm On May 06, 2016
Na coke dey inside jor
Re: Little Boy Cries Over Guinness, Rejects Water Or Any Other Drink(video) by Poseidon000: 2:21pm On May 06, 2016
gbens2000:
U can't try this in civilized countries child rights ko humane rights would be on u and they would sue every penny from u and even collect ur child gan ,this is extreem abuse they are toying with the boys life and the foolish ppl are lafing over it useless generation
[size=13pt]
What kinda fvcking right are you talking about. Why are you lots so vapid that every bullshitt from the west is considered apt and shoved down our throats as normangry

Don't you have brain to decipher what is right or wrong?.

So, a child should be given alcohol at his whim, just bcs of some suppose fvcking right he has.
Do you even know the health implications to such stupidity?
Ok, going by your warp logic. Cocaine,codeine,weed etc should be readily available for all and sundry,cos we all have right.

mtcheew.
[/size]
Re: Little Boy Cries Over Guinness, Rejects Water Or Any Other Drink(video) by Babyphinas(f): 2:24pm On May 06, 2016
Grandfather reincarnated
Re: Little Boy Cries Over Guinness, Rejects Water Or Any Other Drink(video) by Babyphinas(f): 2:25pm On May 06, 2016
Grandfather reincarnated
Re: Little Boy Cries Over Guinness, Rejects Water Or Any Other Drink(video) by turboG: 2:33pm On May 06, 2016
His Parent Are wicked for doing this to this child at this age. God help us

timidapsin:
Why would they even allow this? how did the boy get so enticed my the beer? undecided undecided
still surprising undecided undecided

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58tIoKij3oo

mobile phones watch here=>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58tIoKij3oo

Re: Little Boy Cries Over Guinness, Rejects Water Or Any Other Drink(video) by beautycrush24(f): 2:40pm On May 06, 2016
lol....you go fear na.

By the way, have you guys heard of NAIRAREPUBLIC? You need to check it out. No unnecessary ban there.

Re: Little Boy Cries Over Guinness, Rejects Water Or Any Other Drink(video) by Seventeen(f): 2:41pm On May 06, 2016
[/b]
Poseidon000:

[size=13pt][b]
What kinda fvcking right are you talking about. Why are you lots so vapid that every bullshitt from the west is considered apt and shoved down our throats as normangry

So, a child should be given alcohol at his whim, just bcs of some suppose fvcking right he has.
Ok, going by your warp logic. Cocaine,codeine,weed etc should be readily available for all and sundry,cos we all have right.

mtcheew.
[/size]
slow down and read dat comment again. Na wa oo, d 'commenter' is on the childs side naa. He/she said that child rights 'ppl' will be on those who are giving the kid alcohol... He/she further went on to say that its child abuse and they may even take the kid away from his parents for toying with the boys life. Habaaa na so ppl the take fail exam oo. U nor read comment well, u don answer sharp sharp with bold font sef. grin
Re: Little Boy Cries Over Guinness, Rejects Water Or Any Other Drink(video) by Poseidon000: 2:52pm On May 06, 2016
Seventeen:
slow down and read dat comment again. Na wa oo, d 'commenter' is on the childs side naa. He/she said that child rights 'ppl' will be on those who are giving the kid alcohol... He/she further went on to say that its child abuse and they may even take the kid away from his parents. Habaaa na so ppl the take fail exam oo. U nor read comment well, u don answer sharp sharp with bold font sef. grin
[size=13pt]
Lol..my bad grin

I only came here to unleash mayhem on all these western minions dat will justify the hogwash, but it turned out dat I misfiredcheesy.

I'll be careful next timegrin
[/size]
Re: Little Boy Cries Over Guinness, Rejects Water Or Any Other Drink(video) by Handsome4real(m): 2:53pm On May 06, 2016
Parents train your children and not your children training.
Re: Little Boy Cries Over Guinness, Rejects Water Or Any Other Drink(video) by wayodude(m): 2:53pm On May 06, 2016
Dem suppose name this pikin bobo odeku grin
Re: Little Boy Cries Over Guinness, Rejects Water Or Any Other Drink(video) by clems88(m): 2:58pm On May 06, 2016
Only guiness? Wher u went to watch match last satday father was giving his less than a year old son guiness that was mixed with pammy (onitcha). I shook my head
Re: Little Boy Cries Over Guinness, Rejects Water Or Any Other Drink(video) by nonjebose(m): 3:07pm On May 06, 2016
VocalWalls:
he has not been whooped, that's why.
what sorcery?
lol. I tasted "shine shine bobo" when I was a little bit older than that boy. Ever since, I have never tasted alcohol
Re: Little Boy Cries Over Guinness, Rejects Water Or Any Other Drink(video) by gbens2000(m): 3:16pm On May 06, 2016
Poseidon000:

[size=13pt]

I

mtcheew.
[/size]
i think u are smoking the wrong joint did u even read my mentions,u just repeated wat I said and u are insulting me,I still gat some skunk here I could dhl it to u.ode
Re: Little Boy Cries Over Guinness, Rejects Water Or Any Other Drink(video) by esejessy(f): 3:18pm On May 06, 2016
What a shame!
Re: Little Boy Cries Over Guinness, Rejects Water Or Any Other Drink(video) by Chrishandsome(m): 3:25pm On May 06, 2016
Dottore:
End time child, end time stout
grin
Dottore:
End time child, end time stout
Re: Little Boy Cries Over Guinness, Rejects Water Or Any Other Drink(video) by Spells(m): 3:27pm On May 06, 2016
grin new generation baby..... God save that child say I no know am..... Na to dey slap am oh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do You Think Married Women Should Tender Their Salaries To Their Husbands? / 14 Years After, I Saw The Man That Molested Me / The Father Of My 2 Kids Took Them Away From Me Unlawfully, Deceitfully

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.