Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,099 members, 7,821,801 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Any Paint Dealer In The House. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Any Paint Dealer In The House. (675 Views)

The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. / Advice Lawyers In The House It's Urgent / The Key Questions You Must Not Forget To ask Every Aluminium Dealer! Take A Look (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Paint Dealer In The House. by ASL33: 1:12am On May 06, 2016
I need a quote for the following. The quote should be for the best in the market.

Ceiling: 8drums of white emulsion. Inside wall: 6 drums of satin finish paint. 2 rolls of sandpaper and 10packs of filla.
Exterior: 10 drums of texcote paint. 4 drums of texcote paint for the frames and pillars.
Re: Any Paint Dealer In The House. by mufutau55(m): 2:23am On May 06, 2016
ASL33:
I need a quote for the following. The quote should be for the best in the market.
Ceiling: 8drums of white emulsion. Inside wall: 6 drums of satin finish paint. 2 rolls of sandpaper and 10packs of filla.
Exterior: 10 drums of texcote paint. 4 drums of texcote paint for the frames and pillars.

@Gbadexy

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: Any Paint Dealer In The House. by gbadexy(m): 5:14am On May 06, 2016
ASL33:

Morning sir, could you drop your email so that I can forward you the cost implication based on the paint I manufacture.
Mind you, you will get different quotes for different brands, some of which are amongst the leading companies.
Be rest assured that I can match the best available brand in quality.
Regards.
Re: Any Paint Dealer In The House. by ASL33: 10:08am On May 06, 2016
gbadexy:

Morning sir, could you drop your email so that I can forward you the cost implication based on the paint I manufacture.
Mind you, you will get different quotes for different brands, some of which are amongst the leading companies.
Be rest assured that I can match the best available brand in quality.
Regards.
asl331 @yahoo.com
Re: Any Paint Dealer In The House. by battleaxe: 3:07pm On May 06, 2016
@gbadexy
I've been trying to reach you, sent you a nairaland PM.

Can you pls drop an email address?

Need to discuss a painting job.

Thanks.
Re: Any Paint Dealer In The House. by gbadexy(m): 4:52pm On May 06, 2016
battleaxe:
@gbadexy

Thanks.
Sorry for the late response sir. I've been occupied.
nginnovative@gmail.com. 09096856700.
Re: Any Paint Dealer In The House. by gbadexy(m): 4:52pm On May 06, 2016
battleaxe:
@gbadexy

Thanks.
Sure sir. nginnovative@gmail.com. 09096856700
Re: Any Paint Dealer In The House. by ASL33: 4:55pm On May 06, 2016
gbadexy:

Sure sir. nginnovative@gmail.com. 09096856700
am still on whatsapp my oga
Re: Any Paint Dealer In The House. by gbadexy(m): 5:15pm On May 06, 2016
ASL33:
am still on whatsapp my oga
I've sent the email sir.
Here is my whatsapp number still; 07082715846

(1) (Reply)

piX ! To Let" 4bdrm flat, all ensuite@ Gbagada Ifako,1.2m,1yr / Help I Need A Self Contain/bq In Abuja / Most Polluted Cities In Africa - CNN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.