Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,956 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Majek Fashek Dumps Ayiri Emami - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Majek Fashek Dumps Ayiri Emami (36009 Views)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) / Majek Fashek Performs At COZA Christmas Carol In Abuja (Photos) / Linda Ikeji And Majek Fashek Strike A Pose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Majek Fashek Dumps Ayiri Emami by gistmeloveblog: 7:33am On May 06, 2016

Warri-based billionaire and socialite, Chief Ayiri Emami, has washed his hands off the affairs of popular reggae musician, Majek Fashek, about seven months after the latter emerged from a rehabilitation centre in Abuja.

The businessman, who took responsibility for the payment of the musician’s bills at the rehab home, said in a telephone interview with our correspondent that Majek ceased to be under his care since the day the (musician) returned to Lagos against his wish.

Explaining the circumstances in which Majek left, Emami said, “Majek Fashek is not under my care. When he left the rehabilitation home in Abuja, the doctors said that he needed to relax. They said he should stay off the music scene for some time. I wanted him to stay in Warri and relax. I provided everything that he needed to be comfortable. But he insisted on going back to music almost immediately. He kept insisting and, after a while, I had to let him go. That was it.”

Back in Lagos, fans of the reggae star were overjoyed when they learnt that he had been checked into a rehab home. The general assumption at the time was that Emami planned to sign him on to his music label. But they were wrong. The billionaire said that although Majek expressed the desire to be signed on, he had opposed it.

Emami said, “He wanted to join my music label, but I said no. I didn’t want other people to think that I did him a favour because I wanted him to sign on to the label. Instead, I told him that I could get him a good manager that would take care of him and his career, get him a car and every other thing.

“I travelled and by the time I returned one evening, Majek was already in Lagos.”

Although Majek had performed in some musical shows in Lagos, Emami said he was only aware of his performance during the 2015 Felabration event at the Afrika Shrine. “He went there with my band. I didn’t even want him to go to Lagos until he had rested properly, as the doctors advised,” he said.

When contacted, Majek initially denied that his relationship with Chief Emami was strained. “We are working together,” he had said. Then, realising that the billionaire had already spoken with our correspondent about it, he added, “We are still doing business together, but it is not like it used to be.”

Confronted with the allegation that he left Emami because the latter did not honour his request for money, Majek said, “It is not like that. I am an American-trained musician. When I was in America, I studied music and music business. So I am not in the same level as the average Nigerian musician. I am an international musician. Emami wanted to place me on the same level as Nigerian musicians and to control my music business. So I decided to move.”

http://www.punchng.com/majek-no-longer-care-ayiri-emami/
Re: Majek Fashek Dumps Ayiri Emami by gistmeloveblog: 7:34am On May 06, 2016
shocked shocked shocked

Serious matter

SEE MORE PHOTOS OF HIM IN REHAB @: http://www.gistmelove..com/2016/05/after-ayiri-bankrolled-his.html
Re: Majek Fashek Dumps Ayiri Emami by yomalex(m): 7:43am On May 06, 2016
Hmm
Re: Majek Fashek Dumps Ayiri Emami by Nobody: 7:44am On May 06, 2016
Dont bite the fingers that fed you the Rainmaker. I keep wondering if Majek will ever come normal again ( I pray he does get well tho'). Rehabilitation failed!!

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Majek Fashek Dumps Ayiri Emami by akunjohn(m): 7:54am On May 06, 2016
OK o, oversabi dey kill.....

I hope say u don learn from ur past mistake, SAY NO TO DRUG.

That's y some pple no wan help.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Majek Fashek Dumps Ayiri Emami by akp202(m): 7:55am On May 06, 2016
this dude is funny
Re: Majek Fashek Dumps Ayiri Emami by teeobat: 7:59am On May 06, 2016
When you were in America my foot! Ayiri should have just let the drugs finish you, nor be your fault, you see who help you,thats why you remember America! undecided

70 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Majek Fashek Dumps Ayiri Emami by oshiiteoku: 8:03am On May 06, 2016
Just look at that,majek is a confirmed kolo mental ayiri,abeg u don try well well,leave the kolo alone before he infects u with his bad luck,God bless ur hussle sir

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Majek Fashek Dumps Ayiri Emami by Airforce1(m): 8:09am On May 06, 2016
the truth is majek fashek is an internationally recognized reggae artiste.

But he shoulda at least exercised a little patience till he's fully recovered before leaving rehab.

26 Likes

Re: Majek Fashek Dumps Ayiri Emami by queenoflafia(f): 8:15am On May 06, 2016
Same way he dumped Adams in Edo state

That's what drugs can do to you.illustrations

5 Likes

Re: Majek Fashek Dumps Ayiri Emami by papadjaji: 8:17am On May 06, 2016
But was he suppose to marry him? Your help should be unconditional! Except he agreed to take the rehab in exchange for something, then you don't have a point.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Majek Fashek Dumps Ayiri Emami by Nobody: 8:20am On May 06, 2016
this baba fashek sef

see this:: Adorable Photos of Chris Brown and his
Daughter (see his new hairstyle) http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/05/adorable-photos-of-chris-brown-and-his.html?m=0
Re: Majek Fashek Dumps Ayiri Emami by amuokuko: 8:27am On May 06, 2016
That means they were not able to rehabilitate his rusty brain...

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Majek Fashek Dumps Ayiri Emami by Afrok(m): 9:46am On May 06, 2016
Rehabilitation failed.... shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Majek Fashek Dumps Ayiri Emami by SleekAboki: 10:32am On May 06, 2016
So I am not in the same level as the average Nigerian musician. I am an international musician. Emami wanted to place me on the same level as Nigerian musicians and to control my music business. So I decided to move.
Very true.I wish him all the best going forward.

1 Like

Re: Majek Fashek Dumps Ayiri Emami by chrisbaby24(m): 10:55am On May 06, 2016
***yawns***up nepa...abegi make I arrange my game wella...bet9ja go pay me dis weekend!!!

7 Likes

Re: Majek Fashek Dumps Ayiri Emami by jared007: 10:55am On May 06, 2016
Ayiri was investing in Majek Fashek in order to make money through him i suspect. Both men are greedy.
Re: Majek Fashek Dumps Ayiri Emami by Elchappo: 12:36pm On May 06, 2016
That means his brain was not rehabilitated..

jared007:
Ayiri was investing in Majek Fashek in order to make money through him i suspect. Both men are greedy.

Which sane person will invest musically on Majek fashek of today, that dude sings like smeagol..

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Majek Fashek Dumps Ayiri Emami by Nobody: 12:36pm On May 06, 2016
grin
At least Ayiri don help person

1 Like

Re: Majek Fashek Dumps Ayiri Emami by Nobody: 12:37pm On May 06, 2016
Strange names. Who r they??

1 Like

Re: Majek Fashek Dumps Ayiri Emami by haywire07(m): 12:37pm On May 06, 2016
Even majek can't control his actions. Emami needs to understand that Majek is not really mentally stable .

E no dey finish for mad man body make he no shout 'hehehe grin grin angry" for no reason .

4 Likes

Re: Majek Fashek Dumps Ayiri Emami by camachima(f): 12:38pm On May 06, 2016
Who dump who? Ayiri probably dumped the ma
Re: Majek Fashek Dumps Ayiri Emami by labamo07(m): 12:39pm On May 06, 2016
Chaiii, Say No To Hard Drugs........................

1 Like

Re: Majek Fashek Dumps Ayiri Emami by tola9ja: 12:39pm On May 06, 2016
Majek fashek Fayose senior brother

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Majek Fashek Dumps Ayiri Emami by slim85: 12:40pm On May 06, 2016
Majek,this man picked you when people were spitting on you.pls,don't end d relationship that way.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Majek Fashek Dumps Ayiri Emami by OmoPastor(m): 12:40pm On May 06, 2016
MF needs more rehab time, the drugs still affecting him i think?

1 Like

Re: Majek Fashek Dumps Ayiri Emami by TPAND(f): 12:40pm On May 06, 2016
Na so life be ooo... All man for themselves.

So you expect him to be forming area boy salute for Agiri expecting peanuts and not look for his own means of livelihood.

1 Like

Re: Majek Fashek Dumps Ayiri Emami by myners007: 12:41pm On May 06, 2016
Re: Majek Fashek Dumps Ayiri Emami by Btruth: 12:43pm On May 06, 2016
.....were they married before nii?
Re: Majek Fashek Dumps Ayiri Emami by tola9ja: 12:43pm On May 06, 2016
ilovebbwgirl:
wetin consign me

this what happen when you put mouth in what does not consign you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCoWsscWw60

grin grin grin
Re: Majek Fashek Dumps Ayiri Emami by SLIDEwaxie(m): 12:43pm On May 06, 2016
he can't be caged. that's a fact

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tony Elumelu Checks Flavour’s Tattoos Out (Photo) / "HOT Wednesday" - Nina Ivy In Thigh-Revealing Outfit / Tiwa Savage Rocks Agbada In A Video Shoot (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.