Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,487 members, 7,819,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

I Had Categorised All Men As The Same Useless Idiots - Monalisa Chinda - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Had Categorised All Men As The Same Useless Idiots - Monalisa Chinda (825 Views)

Monalisa Chinda In See-through Dress To Church, Fans Slam Her [PICS] / Monalisa Chinda In University Of Port-Harcourt (Throwback Photo) / Photos From Monalisa Chinda's Marriage Introduction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Had Categorised All Men As The Same Useless Idiots - Monalisa Chinda by lanre2009: 8:04am On May 06, 2016
Monalisa Chinda is a blushing beauty on the May 2016 Cover of Genevieve Magazine.

The actress shares her emotional journey to finding love again in the arms of her childhood love Victor Tonye Cole.

According to her,

"Truthfully I had categorised all men as the same useless idiots (pardon my French). I am happy that I feel differently now. Marriage is always a better option for any woman who is single in this country. Forget 30, once you attain 35 and counting, men in this country call you a dead engine."

http://www.nigerianmag.com/2016/05/i-had-categorised-all-men-as-same.html?m=1

Re: I Had Categorised All Men As The Same Useless Idiots - Monalisa Chinda by Nobody: 8:10am On May 06, 2016
Personalities disorder.
Identity crisis
Re: I Had Categorised All Men As The Same Useless Idiots - Monalisa Chinda by SUPERPACK: 8:17am On May 06, 2016
including your father. Nonesense!!!!!.
Re: I Had Categorised All Men As The Same Useless Idiots - Monalisa Chinda by ramdris(m): 8:23am On May 06, 2016
And who cares about ur opinion?
Re: I Had Categorised All Men As The Same Useless Idiots - Monalisa Chinda by Michellla(f): 8:25am On May 06, 2016
glad someone changed her perspective of that
Re: I Had Categorised All Men As The Same Useless Idiots - Monalisa Chinda by donholy28(m): 8:30am On May 06, 2016
wetin dix one dey talk? who her love don epp....after jonsing around u jump back to d childhood friend abi? dat guy don suffer
Re: I Had Categorised All Men As The Same Useless Idiots - Monalisa Chinda by chikel2000(m): 8:42am On May 06, 2016
Girls n their wahala no be for me o, just dnt hv their time now
Re: I Had Categorised All Men As The Same Useless Idiots - Monalisa Chinda by OKorowanta: 8:51am On May 06, 2016
I blame u.
Big face,Saucy craze feeling funky.
Yeye film wey u dey act.
See your husband as idiot just as I won't tag every girl as idiot even afta I found out your cousin was an idiot.
Re: I Had Categorised All Men As The Same Useless Idiots - Monalisa Chinda by Nobody: 9:05am On May 06, 2016
lanre2009:
Monalisa Chinda is a blushing beauty on the May 2016 Cover of Genevieve Magazine.

The actress shares her emotional journey to finding love again in the arms of her childhood love Victor Tonye Cole.

According to her,

"Truthfully I had categorised all men as the same useless idiots (pardon my French). I am happy that I feel differently now. Marriage is always a better option for any woman who is single in this country. Forget 30, once you attain 35 and counting, men in this country call you a dead engine."

http://www.nigerianmag.com/2016/05/i-had-categorised-all-men-as-same.html?m=1

Pathetic mindset.
Re: I Had Categorised All Men As The Same Useless Idiots - Monalisa Chinda by Afrok(m): 9:22am On May 06, 2016
Good for her... don't come back here again and say u once said all men are idiots when things failed to go well, which I don't pray for.

Some women are the architect of their own misfortunes, later they'll start generalizing about menangry

(1) (Reply)

American’s First Muslim To Become Miss USA Converts To Christianity / “who You Epp?” Fans React To Davido Saying He Hasn’t Flown Economy In 10 Years / Drake, Idris Elba, Future Tops Lists Among The Sexiest Men Alive...see Full List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.