Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,161 members, 7,818,533 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Best Comedy Movie Actor Pairs that I Know (ranking). - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Best Comedy Movie Actor Pairs that I Know (ranking). (404 Views)

See How Nigeria Voted For The Nominated #bbnaija Pairs / The Vendor - By Odunlade Adekola (new Comedy Movie) October 2017 / Nollywood Movie Actor - Chief Chidi Ohazurike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Comedy Movie Actor Pairs that I Know (ranking). by Seunboss(m): 9:38am On May 06, 2016
1) Will smith and martin Lawrence
Bad boys series was dope!

2) Jackie chan and Chris tucker.
Come on! Y'all know the rush hour series,right?

3) Chinedu ikedieze and Osita Iheme (Aki and pawpaw)
Now,some of u might wonder what these guys are doing on this list but let's be real.
How many ribs did you not lose back then.

4)Kevin hart and ice cube
Ride along comes to mind.

5)Tyler perry (Madea and uncle joe)

6)Mr ibu and Okey Bakassi
They did a couple of movies together. None comes to mind now but they were damn funny.

7) Mr ibu and osuofi(ukwa)
They good together.

Did i leave any hardcore pair out? Add yours,guys and in what order is your ranking?

Enjoy!
Re: Best Comedy Movie Actor Pairs that I Know (ranking). by dyadeleye(m): 9:52am On May 06, 2016
Nice list but I can't do with my Stephen chow....

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Reborn Of Legacy / I Need An Advice From A Professional Photographer ...... / My Anime Playlist No 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.