Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

New Six Months Used Dell Latitude 2100 Mini With A Year Warranty - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / New Six Months Used Dell Latitude 2100 Mini With A Year Warranty (816 Views)

US Used Dell 7547 15.6" Core I5 8gb 500gb Touchscreen Laptop (Reduced Price) / Perfectly Clean UK Used Dell Core I7 4 Sale @ 55k / 22k Samsung Mini With Webcam N Wifi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Six Months Used Dell Latitude 2100 Mini With A Year Warranty by DAMARK: 10:35am On May 06, 2016
Touch screen dell latitude 2100 and ordinary dell latitude mini 2100 with :
hard disk :160gb ram : ram : 1 gb-2gb
Wifi, webcam, Blue tooth ,
battery life : 5 -6 hours.
WARRANTY : 1 YEAR (365 DAYS))
operating system: windows 7.
Touch screen WITH STYLUS PEN : 34000 Naira.
Non touch screen : 28000 Naira
Pen : stylus pen (for the touch screen)
Office : Best Choice Computers , Iyakan bus stop , Ketu-Alapere ,Lagos.
The stylus pen can be used to write on the computer screen directly and the text will be converted automatically to the appropriate keyboard typed text, you may not use keyboard to type all through, just write with the pen.The pen can also be used as the mouse to click, drag and draw (It is fantastic).

These computers were bought last year by a renowned university in Nigeria for international examination, used for only six months and been kept since then , now, they wanted them out at the cheapest price ever as the examination will not continue in this country again , this is your opportunity to get a nearly new, rugged, reliable mini laptop, i am a computer dealer. I prefer you coming to my shop (best choice computers ) at Iyakan bus stop. So that you can know where and who you are buying the computer from.
buy this laptop for your child in secondary school, higher institution or for interested ladies and men.type my number 08037348846 on google to see other computers from 23000 Naira and to know more about us ,thanks
our motto : GOD IS WATCHING YOU IN YOUR DEALING.

(1) (Reply)

LCD Monitor For Sale / For Sale / "BE SECURED"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.