Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,544 members, 7,861,572 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:45 PM

I Have Being Trying To Understand These Verses Of Quran; Help If You Can - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Have Being Trying To Understand These Verses Of Quran; Help If You Can (752 Views)

Can Someone Explain How Peaceful Muslims Can Be With These Verses? / Who Can Interpret These Verses Of Romans 12:17-18 / My Six Year Old Half Brother Doesn't Seem To Understand That God Is Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Being Trying To Understand These Verses Of Quran; Help If You Can by ricsman(m): 10:42am On May 06, 2016
If Jesus didn't die and resurrected, how come He was raised from the dead by God?..... also what does"before his death" means?

Re: I Have Being Trying To Understand These Verses Of Quran; Help If You Can by analice107: 10:50am On May 06, 2016
See serious contradiction. "He did not die" then Before His "death". The Confused Allah.
Allah/Muhammed said, they denied the Jews good things. Wow, Really? the Jews and Arabs today who has good things? Everything Arabs have, they stole. muhammed became rich by stealing.

1 Like

Re: I Have Being Trying To Understand These Verses Of Quran; Help If You Can by ricsman(m): 10:59am On May 06, 2016
please OAM4J help me get more answer
Re: I Have Being Trying To Understand These Verses Of Quran; Help If You Can by udatso: 11:02am On May 06, 2016
Allah created him without the intervention of a male. That was miraculous. So why are you surprised if Allah equally raised him up without him been dying? Do you now doubt God's abilities?
And before his death in that verse has an explanation. The summary of it is that he will be brought back to earth and he will stay for sometime and then die.
Re: I Have Being Trying To Understand These Verses Of Quran; Help If You Can by ricsman(m): 11:08am On May 06, 2016
udatso:
Allah created him without the intervention of a male. That was miraculous. So why are you surprised if Allah equally raised him up without him been dying? Do you now doubt God's abilities?
And before his death in that verse has an explanation. The summary of it is that he will be brought back to earth and he will stay for sometime and then die.
that summary aspect is from who.....because I didn't read it... which verse did u read it from?
Re: I Have Being Trying To Understand These Verses Of Quran; Help If You Can by Annunaki(m): 11:08am On May 06, 2016
udatso:

Muslims and al taquiya are like bread and butter.
Re: I Have Being Trying To Understand These Verses Of Quran; Help If You Can by udatso: 11:44am On May 06, 2016
ricsman:
that summary aspect is from who.....because I didn't read it... which verse did u read it from?
Quran explanation can be done with Quran itself or with the narrations of the traditions of the Prophet Muhammad(pbuh) ie hadith.
As for the Quran explanation:
Allah (God) says in the Quran, "And he (Jesus عليه السلام) shall be a Sign (for the coming of) the Hour (of Resurrection); therefore have no doubt about it (the Hour). And follow me (Allah), this is a Straight Path." Quran 43:61

In the hadith of the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) :
Huzaifa bin Usaid reported that Prophet Mohammad صلى الله عليه وسلم suddenly came to us while we were talking. He asked, "What are you talking about?" We replied "We were talking about the Last Hour." Prophet (s) said, "It will never come until you see ten signs before it. He then mentioned the Smoke, the Dajjal (Anti-Christ), the Daabba, the Rising of the Sun from the place of its setting, the Descent of Jesus son of Mary (from Heaven), Yajuj and Ma'juj (Gog & MaGog)..." (Sahih Muslim)

In another hadith
Abu Huraira narrated that Prophet Mohammad صلى الله عليه وسلم said: "There is no prophet between me and him (Jesus Christ عليه السلام ). He shall descend so, recognize him when you see him. He is a man of medium height, (his complexion) is between reddish and white; he will be between (or dressed in) two slightly yellowish garments; His head looks as if it is dripping water even though it is not wet. He will fight people in the cause (for the sake) of Islam, will break the Cross and kill the swine (pig) and abolish Jizya (tax on Christians and Jews); and Allah will put an end to all religious sects except Islam during his (Jesus') time. He (Jesus) will slay the Antichrist (Dajjal) and he will stay in the World for 40 years. Then, he will die and the Muslims will perform the funeral prayer for him." (Abu Dawud and Musnad Ahmad)
Re: I Have Being Trying To Understand These Verses Of Quran; Help If You Can by ricsman(m): 11:57am On May 06, 2016
udatso:

Quran explanation can be done with Quran itself or with the narrations of the traditions of the Prophet Muhammad(pbuh) ie hadith.
As for the Quran explanation:
Allah (God) says in the Quran, "And he (Jesus عليه السلام) shall be a Sign (for the coming of) the Hour (of Resurrection); therefore have no doubt about it (the Hour). And follow me (Allah), this is a Straight Path." Quran 43:61

In the hadith of the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) :
Huzaifa bin Usaid reported that Prophet Mohammad صلى الله عليه وسلم suddenly came to us while we were talking. He asked, "What are you talking about?" We replied "We were talking about the Last Hour." Prophet (s) said, "It will never come until you see ten signs before it. He then mentioned the Smoke, the Dajjal (Anti-Christ), the Daabba, the Rising of the Sun from the place of its setting, the Descent of Jesus son of Mary (from Heaven), Yajuj and Ma'juj (Gog & MaGog)..." (Sahih Muslim)

In another hadith
Abu Huraira narrated that Prophet Mohammad صلى الله عليه وسلم said: "There is no prophet between me and him (Jesus Christ عليه السلام ). He shall descend so, recognize him when you see him. He is a man of medium height, (his complexion) is between reddish and white; he will be between (or dressed in) two slightly yellowish garments; His head looks as if it is dripping water even though it is not wet. He will fight people in the cause (for the sake) of Islam, will break the Cross and kill the swine (pig) and abolish Jizya (tax on Christians and Jews); and Allah will put an end to all religious sects except Islam during his (Jesus') time. He (Jesus) will slay the Antichrist (Dajjal) and he will stay in the World for 40 years. Then, he will die and the Muslims will perform the funeral prayer for him." (Abu Dawud and Musnad Ahmad)

I only saw Quran 43:61 but it didn't explain what I asked. all these once u are quoting are from where...guess not Quran.

Then, he will die and the Muslims will perform the funeral prayer for him." (Abu Dawud and Musnad Ahmad)
....this one got me laughing.

all I notice is that many of your beliefs come from other books aside Quran.

Re: I Have Being Trying To Understand These Verses Of Quran; Help If You Can by udatso: 12:30pm On May 06, 2016
ricsman:
I only saw Quran 43:61 but it didn't explain what I asked. all these once u are quoting are from where...guess not Quran.

Then, he will die and the Muslims will perform the funeral prayer for him." (Abu Dawud and Musnad Ahmad)
....this one got me laughing.

all I notice is that many of your beliefs come from other books aside Quran.
You asked question about Islam, and I answered you based on our belief.. ....quran is the primary source of Sharia (law). The secondary source is hadith (traditions , sayings and culture of The Prophet Muhammad (pbuh).
I have given you the explanations you required. It's not binding on you to believe them. You can laugh all you want about them but it's the truth
I thought you were sincerely looking for answers, but clearly I was mistaken.
Re: I Have Being Trying To Understand These Verses Of Quran; Help If You Can by ricsman(m): 12:41pm On May 06, 2016
udatso:

You asked question about Islam, and I answered you based on our belief.. ....quran is the primary source of Sharia (law). The secondary source is hadith (traditions , sayings and culture of The Prophet Muhammad (pbuh).
I have given you the explanations you required. It's not binding on you to believe them. You can laugh all you want about them but it's the truth
I thought you were sincerely looking for answers, but clearly I was mistaken.
yes I was sincere ..... somebody made me start reading Quran. I wanted to really know what makes them(Muslims) say somethings they do say.........I have read up to chapter 4 and it really do not logically explain things to the layman.

bytheway I still love my Bible.... reading to understand is easy ...even without any help in some verses.

thanks for ur time but u didn't satisfy my curiosity...

the moderator here can still help me.

(1) (Reply)

Christianity Slow Death / Chief Willie Obiano Today Attended The End Of Year Prayer Summit Of Cath. Charis / Why Do We Have Lots Of "Mamiwater" And Little Or No "Papiwater" Spirits?(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.