Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,782 members, 7,817,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

How To Earn Over N10,000 Weekly Copying And Pasting On Social Media - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Earn Over N10,000 Weekly Copying And Pasting On Social Media (548 Views)

Six Best Ways To Monetize A Blog Without Pasting Ads / Can Someone Blog On Entertainment Without Copying And Pasting??? / What Are The Implications Of Copying Post And Pasting On Ones Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Earn Over N10,000 Weekly Copying And Pasting On Social Media by kennethgibson: 10:50am On May 06, 2016
Yes you can even earn more than this every week just by copying and pasting on social media and on your blog
While being a Free member you can also promote including watsap and get paid N10 per unique click.You will be paid N10 per click and once it reach N3000 you can just click on withdrawal and get it straight to your local bank account. Others are doing it daily and you are clicking it without knowing on facebook, twitter. google+ and the rest.What are you waiting for now i have a special ways of posting it to over 50,000 people everyday. How many people do you think will click on it each day?and each click is N10. So even 500 only will click daily multiply [www.gibsonsblog101.blogspo]

(1) (Reply)

How I Got My First Official Media Partnership Deal In Less Than 4 Months / How Do I Fix This "Problem Uploading Post" Issue? / Pay A Token For This Bulk Sms Website And Make Lots Of Cash From It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.