Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,110 members, 7,828,922 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

You Know You Are Due For Marriage If You Used This (photos) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / You Know You Are Due For Marriage If You Used This (photos) (1031 Views)

Have You Used This Torch Before? / A Guy's "Legediz Benz" Had Flat Tire In Abuja And He Did This (Photos) / If You Used This OMO Detergent, Please Go And Marry (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Know You Are Due For Marriage If You Used This (photos) by Nobody: 12:31pm On May 06, 2016
How many remember this Nitel cALL card? Geez the queue at nitel's office was longer than the one you see at nnpc mega station?

PLEASE SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS

Re: You Know You Are Due For Marriage If You Used This (photos) by delishpot: 12:37pm On May 06, 2016
grin I did o.
Re: You Know You Are Due For Marriage If You Used This (photos) by Nobody: 12:46pm On May 06, 2016
Lol.....
Re: You Know You Are Due For Marriage If You Used This (photos) by Nobody: 12:46pm On May 06, 2016
delishpot:
grin I did o.

I hope you are married o lol
Re: You Know You Are Due For Marriage If You Used This (photos) by Nobody: 12:48pm On May 06, 2016
Some say if you put the card inside freezer for two days e no go count
Re: You Know You Are Due For Marriage If You Used This (photos) by Mrbigman1(m): 1:01pm On May 06, 2016
Me, na bypassing we do for house, no need going to phone boot.

For midnights, call dey go on for free
Re: You Know You Are Due For Marriage If You Used This (photos) by colosa: 1:02pm On May 06, 2016
I see
Re: You Know You Are Due For Marriage If You Used This (photos) by delishpot: 1:51pm On May 06, 2016
nunogomez:

I hope you are married o lol

Yes o. with pikins o grin

(1) (Reply)

PMS Pump Price In Some African Countries / When You Introduce Yourself To Your Pastor In A Club / Hilarious

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.