Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,869 members, 7,813,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:48 PM

Dear Seun Osewa, Your Attention Is Drawn To Fraudulent Activities Of An Imposter - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Dear Seun Osewa, Your Attention Is Drawn To Fraudulent Activities Of An Imposter (825 Views)

See The Imposter Who Makes Up To 10K Daily From Extorting Lagos Motorists. Photo / ATM Fraud - An Appropriate Reply To Fraudulent SMS (picture) / Army Imposter Nabbed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Seun Osewa, Your Attention Is Drawn To Fraudulent Activities Of An Imposter by datboyjerry(m): 1:15pm On May 06, 2016
The attention of the management of Nairaland has been drawn to a certain fraudulent activity of an impersonator on its prestigious platform.

A report has reached us from an angst-ridden, young lady on how a fraudster, who claims to be a Nairalander, is currently perpetrating duplicitous activities using the name, photographs and details of her twin sister.

According to the Nigerian lady, who craves for justice, several attempts to get to the owner of the platform, Mr. Seun Osewa or any moderator proved abortive.

She desires that the account be disabled from the online forum.

She hereby warns the general public to disregard the user of the account – who claimed to be her sister – adding that whoever is doing business with the Nairaland user is doing so at his or her own risk.

Her words: “This account “chiomaemodi” was spitefully set up by an unknown personality in a bid to witch hunt and defame my sister’s character.”

“The fraudster went to the great length of stealing pictures from my sister’s IG account to deceive people.

https://www.nairaland.com/search?q=chiomaemodi&search=Search

“The baffling thing about this whole issue is that people can get away with things like this in this country. All efforts to reach Mr. Seun Osewa or any Administrator of Nairaland to remove or block this account have been futile.”

“This is very disheartening as the perpetrator of this act can do this to another decent young girl.”

“My sister is an upcoming model and student and this has been very trying for her as she keeps getting silly calls from perverts on Nairaland.”
Re: Dear Seun Osewa, Your Attention Is Drawn To Fraudulent Activities Of An Imposter by Seun(m): 1:58pm On May 06, 2016
Do you realise that you've just posted the name, picture and phone numbers of the person whose privacy you are supposedly trying to protect?

Mynd44 says he already banned the person who stole the young lady's id and already hid all her posts. He has just hidden the quotes as well.

The only remaining violation of the young lady's privacy is the content datboyjerry posted on this thread in the name of protecting her privacy.

datboyjerry is therefore advised to take down this privacy-violating content.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dear Seun Osewa, Your Attention Is Drawn To Fraudulent Activities Of An Imposter by datboyjerry(m): 2:07pm On May 06, 2016
Can i please get your contact so i can call you? Need your help on an urgent matter.
Seun:
Do you realise that you've just posted the name, picture and phone numbers of the person whose privacy you are supposedly trying to protect?

Mynd44 says he already banned the person who stole the young lady's id and already hid all her posts. He has just hidden the quotes as well.

The only remaining violation of the young lady's privacy is the content datboyjerry posted on this thread in the name of protecting her privacy.

Re: Dear Seun Osewa, Your Attention Is Drawn To Fraudulent Activities Of An Imposter by datboyjerry(m): 2:18pm On May 06, 2016
This young lady has been trying to reach you for days now so that the needful can be done. According to her, the link is still accessible, i assure you am taking in down once the link becomes inaccessible
Seun:

Re: Dear Seun Osewa, Your Attention Is Drawn To Fraudulent Activities Of An Imposter by Nobody: 2:21pm On May 06, 2016
Datboyjerry, will you foolishly delete the young lady's contact from your post first and her picture and then look for other things.... Gosh... Why are people so dumb and daft these days?

Edit your first post as instructed by Seun!
Re: Dear Seun Osewa, Your Attention Is Drawn To Fraudulent Activities Of An Imposter by datboyjerry(m): 2:31pm On May 06, 2016
Why insulting me? It is apparently demeaning to hear you use slur words on me before your Boss, Seun. As a moderator, you should always maintain a decent comportment before Nairaland users, which i am also one. Am highly disappointed with you dude.
iamexcelblog:
Datboyjerry, will you foolishly delete the young lady's contact from your post first and her picture and then look for other things.... Gosh... Why are people so dumb and daft these days?

Edit your first post as instructed by Seun!
Re: Dear Seun Osewa, Your Attention Is Drawn To Fraudulent Activities Of An Imposter by datboyjerry(m): 2:40pm On May 06, 2016
datboyjerry:
Why insulting me? It is apparently demeaning to hear you use slur words on me before your Boss, Seun. As a moderator, you should always maintain a decent comportment before Nairaland users, which i am also one. Am highly disappointed with you dude.
How is this connected to foolery when you – as a moderator - should be remorseful for allowing miscreants and fraudsters impersonate liberally on this prestigious platform…

I would not insult you but rather question the kind of moderators employed to work under Mr Seun Osewa.
Re: Dear Seun Osewa, Your Attention Is Drawn To Fraudulent Activities Of An Imposter by Funjosh(m): 4:57pm On May 06, 2016
datboyjerry:

How is this connected to foolery when you – as a moderator - should be remorseful for allowing miscreants and fraudsters impersonate liberally on this prestigious platform…

I would not insult you but rather question the kind of moderators employed to work under Mr Seun Osewa.

Chilx bro, he never said he is a moderator on NL

(1) (Reply)

See What Jumia Is Doing / Recession And Security Challenges In Nigeria: 25 Security, Safety Tips / I Bought Gun For Self Defence –undergraduate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.