Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,118 members, 7,953,444 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:22 PM

Have You Ever Been A Victim Of Insincere Technicians Before? - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Have You Ever Been A Victim Of Insincere Technicians Before? (285 Views)

Why Technicians’ Shops Are Full Of Useless Gadgets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Been A Victim Of Insincere Technicians Before? by vicorange(m): 1:21pm On May 06, 2016
If you've been cheated and duped like me before by those wicked and insincere technicians out there because of your time constraints, the time is now to stop patronising them and let VIKKYBOLLY INTERNATIONAL LIMITED handle your technical jobs for you while your mind is at rest to concentrate on your core jobs. Many have also fallen victims of these wicked and greedy souls for lack of technical know how besides the issue of the time constraints.
I've once paid my "mechanic" to change an ordinary air filter for me because I discovered the one there has torn a little bit, I could've done this on my own but for time constraints as I was still working for a company where it's always "dawn to dusk". I only got to know the didn't buy a new one but used adhesive to cover the torn part and returned it back when the car was giving me another fault and I decided to check the filter. He was shocked when I confronted him but I believed the guy had the courage to do it because he knew I wouldn't have the time to even check it due to my time constraints. He had been coming to pick the car from the office in the morning and returning it later in the evening, so he was sure his trick won't be exposed.
There are still many out there having same experience on a daily basis, so it was on this premise that I decided setting up this business so that I can handle your technical jobs for you at the right quality, considerable cost and minimum time possible with my over 15 years of experience and training that cover nearly all the engineering sections at technician, supervisory and Management level.
Contact us today and let's handle that job for you. There is no better time in this country for us to spend wisely than now, we have to learn to block all the leakages and wastages.
08034385521, 08080966745 and 08054494478 (Whatsapp).

(1) (Reply)

Tips Toimprove Your Battery Life While Playing Pokemon Go On Android / Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 Battery And Battery Charger For Sale / Website For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.