Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,912 members, 7,814,079 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

Preview Of Townhomes Project - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Preview Of Townhomes Project (1965 Views)

3 Bedroom Bungalow With 2 And Half Bath (architectural preview) / Seeking Property In Lekki Phase 1 Or Similar In Lekki For Townhomes Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Preview Of Townhomes Project by larez(m): 3:36pm On Aug 12, 2009
This is for all the people that I discussed going ahead to design a Townhome project with. Here are some preliminary renderings of the project and a list of features. As I had mentioned before, these will be built with Insulated concrete forms (ICFs) and will be completely done in poured concrete. The building will be certified green because of various reasons, and the concrete roofs could easily allow Solar panels at the rear.

Following are the proposed features, and potential partners are welcome to contact me. I will not be posting the great livable floorplans for obvious reasons, such as intellectual theft. But you can see an overview of the intention. Each Building block can have 6-10 Townhouse units. Each townhouse is 4304 Squarefeet-Total (399.85m2). Costing has been done with the following features included.

Features First Floor:
• Executive type 3 Bedrooms + extra suite over Garage that could be used as Guest suite or B/Q- finely finished.
• Energy Efficient (Green Building) reduces cooling costs by 30%-50%
• Front and Rear Covered Porches nicely done with many Architectural Features.
• Foyer with Powder Room and coat closet.
• Large family Room.
• Large dining Room.
• Stair Hall with nicely finished Concrete Stairway.
• Breakfast Room and Pantry off Kitchen with nice cabinets and Island Peninsula.

Features Second Floor:
• Large Master Suite with vaulted or trayed ceiling.
• Possible walk out Porch off the Master Bedroom.
• Walk-in Closet for Master Suite.
• Nicely Trimmed Master Bathroom with Jacuzzi Tub and walk in shower.
• Separate Toilet in Master Bath.
• Twin Wash bowls on granite topped cabinets.
• Hall Laundry Closet with Sink.
• 2 Large size Bedrooms with Closets and a shared Hallway Bathroom.

Extra Features:
• 18’ X 22’ Single Car Garage with Storage Space.
• 2 Car Guest Curb-side Parking (Within property line off Street)
• One Bedroom Suite with walk-in Closet and Full Bath above Garage.
• Front and Rear Garden Spaces Fenced in with Architectural Walls.
• Spacious Neighborhood with Lots of activity space for kids to play.
• Buildings to meet and exceed internationally acclaimed “Green Standards” with specific focus on preventing allergens and other airborne pollutants from within homes.
• Thermal Pane windows, to complete a completely sound and weather proof home.
• 2 Central A/C Units.
• Borehole
• Community Pool and Pool-house.
• Beautiful landscaping for community shared areas.
• A very well planned controlled (by covenants and restrictions) community that will compete with the best neighborhoods anywhere in the World.
• Design and Construction supervised by Larez, known as Architect for the Stars in the Atlanta Georgia USA area.

Interested Parties (Developers, Investors, Home buyers, and Real Estate prospectors) should contact me through my profile.

@Lawyer, This is your project, and prepare to do screenings.

Re: Preview Of Townhomes Project by larez(m): 3:38pm On Aug 12, 2009
More prelim stuff

Re: Preview Of Townhomes Project by larez(m): 3:45pm On Aug 12, 2009
Single Unit

Re: Preview Of Townhomes Project by larez(m): 4:35pm On Aug 12, 2009
More

Re: Preview Of Townhomes Project by larez(m): 3:35am On Aug 15, 2009
What a single unit would look like. Remember, These are preliminary ideas. Comments welcome.
Re: Preview Of Townhomes Project by larez(m): 3:01pm On Aug 16, 2009
Here is a half decent rendering of a unit. Work still in progress.

Re: Preview Of Townhomes Project by larez(m): 8:21am On Aug 17, 2009
Much progress was made with less than 3 hours of sleep per day and doing nothing else over the weekend. The concept has been developed.

Re: Preview Of Townhomes Project by larez(m): 10:57am On Aug 17, 2009
Somehow, my laptop managed to produce some photo-realistic models of this project. It was surprising because it's rather old and does not have the memory that I expected it will need. But carefully tuning the program and freeing up some memory did the trick. Here is the picture that I had in mind. Please note that I have left much details out. Y'all know I gotta hold back some to protect intellectual property. If you think you like what you see, then you will definitely love the detailed and finished work.

Re: Preview Of Townhomes Project by larez(m): 10:59am On Aug 17, 2009
Those interested in partnering to make this project a reality, should please contact me. Efforts have begun to get it going. Thanks!!!!
Re: Preview Of Townhomes Project by larez(m): 12:49pm On Aug 17, 2009
Some Final Overviews

Re: Preview Of Townhomes Project by larez(m): 12:50pm On Aug 17, 2009
Rear Overviews

Re: Preview Of Townhomes Project by sonety2k(m): 3:22pm On Aug 20, 2009
nice design ,, keep it up
Re: Preview Of Townhomes Project by larez(m): 11:49am On Aug 22, 2009
sonety2k:

nice design ,, keep it up

Thanks, Will you buy one of the Units? Sell that Benz Man, and it's your's. grin
Re: Preview Of Townhomes Project by Biimz: 2:25pm On Aug 22, 2009
Could you let us know the location, turn around time and prices,
Re: Preview Of Townhomes Project by larez(m): 3:10pm On Aug 22, 2009
Biimz:

Could you let us know the location, turn around time and prices,

Looking at the Lekki / Ajah corridor. Recently got the Master Plan for the area to know exactly what LASG has in mind. Depending on how you want to come in, but the pricing should be around 54M-60M/Unit depending on location, i.e Lekki 1 etc. Looking at a hard cost of about 35M/Unit+Lot costs, rest is cost of finance and profit shared with investor. Would you e interested? Email me. Thanks.
Re: Preview Of Townhomes Project by naijacutee(f): 5:03pm On Aug 22, 2009
Hi larez, just a quick question. Are there any drawbacks in implementing this project in Abuja, as opposed to the proposed Lagos?
Re: Preview Of Townhomes Project by larez(m): 9:32pm On Aug 22, 2009
naijacutee:

Hi larez, just a quick question. Are there any drawbacks in implementing this project in Abuja, as opposed to the proposed Lagos?

There really isn't. My instincts and resultant research just indicates that Lagos will be prime to begin at, with the population mobility towards Lagos, as well as the expected efficiencies that will cause an increase in migration trends. Lagos has the numbers and stability to successfully market this product effectively. However, Abuja as well as Port-Harcourt are candidates also. If there is something you will like to propose, please feel free to. You can do this by emailing me.
Re: Preview Of Townhomes Project by felele(m): 3:01pm On Jan 04, 2010
Questions:

1. What is the footprint of each unit (in sq.m. please)

2. How many units do you propose in all?

3. How much land (in hectares please) do you reckon you'll need to make this a viable project?

Thanks.
Re: Preview Of Townhomes Project by larez(m): 3:39pm On Jan 07, 2010
felele:

Questions:

1. What is the footprint of each unit (in sq.m. please)

2. How many units do you propose in all?

3. How much land (in hectares please) do you reckon you'll need to make this a viable project?

Thanks.

26' X 86' Per Unit Front to back of Garage. End Unit Adds 3' extra for bay. This means of course that we add the front and rear set-backs. The Idea was to size them to fit in the standard lots of 120' deep. The most economical ARRANGEMENT SEEMS TO BE 9 units per block, but it might not be a good idea to exceed 6 Units per block. Contact me via email if interested.
Re: Preview Of Townhomes Project by jumi07601: 1:19am On Feb 07, 2011
Hello,

Do you have any updates on the townhomes project? I may be interested in buying one of the units.

Thanks!

(1) (Reply)

Land For Sale In Lagos State / Finished 3BR Bungalow For Sale @ Diamond Estate @ N19m Asking (with PIX) / Full Plot Of Land With 3bedrm Set Back Elliott Estate 10m Obawole With C Of O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.