Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,476 members, 7,816,122 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

Who Is This Boy That His Photos Have Gone Viral? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Who Is This Boy That His Photos Have Gone Viral? (3354 Views)

What Will You Do To This Boy. - I Beat Him Up / Will you slap this boy for five million dollars? Photo / The Little Boy That Turned Himself Into A Female!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is This Boy That His Photos Have Gone Viral? by ElDaIllest(m): 3:51pm On May 06, 2016
Please fam... Who's this kid the boy makes hilllarious faces and he seem to fit perfectly in most memes... He's memes cracks me up a lot.. grin is he a child star or...? Really wanna know...Maybe lalasticlala made such faces when he was a kid too... No joke o cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is This Boy That His Photos Have Gone Viral? by NDdking: 3:55pm On May 06, 2016
Na emmanualla brother ;DNa emmanualla brother
Re: Who Is This Boy That His Photos Have Gone Viral? by ladygudhead(f): 4:00pm On May 06, 2016
I have been wanting to knw too.He's cute.

4 Likes

Re: Who Is This Boy That His Photos Have Gone Viral? by Lumiere91: 8:43pm On May 06, 2016
I have always wanted to know too
Re: Who Is This Boy That His Photos Have Gone Viral? by sommyblaze(m): 1:28am On May 07, 2016
this is the Great Obainojazz
Re: Who Is This Boy That His Photos Have Gone Viral? by Frank3n2(m): 7:59am On May 07, 2016
Seriously I have asked myself that same question.. *mod help us out*
Re: Who Is This Boy That His Photos Have Gone Viral? by ElDaIllest(m): 1:03pm On May 08, 2016
Ben13, Danielsville any idea fam?

Re: Who Is This Boy That His Photos Have Gone Viral? by xendra: 2:04pm On May 08, 2016
ehenn! me too I want know oo
pics of him wearing diff faces with captions every where
Re: Who Is This Boy That His Photos Have Gone Viral? by nicerod(m): 2:40pm On May 08, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
seun 1st son na
cheesy grin
Re: Who Is This Boy That His Photos Have Gone Viral? by Nickymezor(f): 5:08pm On May 08, 2016
Same here. Who is dat lil dude abeg?
Re: Who Is This Boy That His Photos Have Gone Viral? by Dorisanice: 7:28pm On May 08, 2016
Re: Who Is This Boy That His Photos Have Gone Viral? by Nobody: 9:17pm On May 31, 2019
I approve your notification =) kiss

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalander With His Girlfriend (picture) / Funny Ways Nigerian Responds To Good Morning / Funny Riddle - I Am Something...........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.