Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

20-year Old Job-seeker In Court For Punching Off A Man's Teeth Over Football - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 20-year Old Job-seeker In Court For Punching Off A Man's Teeth Over Football (631 Views)

Who Do You Feel Like PUNCHING On Nairaland / 15 Things Every Job Seeker In Nigeria Is Familiar With / Hilarious Pics Of A Frustrated Job Seeker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

20-year Old Job-seeker In Court For Punching Off A Man's Teeth Over Football by Evaromantik(m): 5:07pm On May 06, 2016
20-Year Old Job-Seeker In Court For Punching Off A Man's Teeth Over Football

A 20-year-old job seeker, Toheeb Afolabi,
was on Friday charged before a Surulere Chief
Magistrates' Court, Lagos, for allegedly punching
off a man’s teeth over European league
matches.
The accused, whose address is unknown, is
facing a charge of assault.
The Prosecutor, Insp. Gabriel Ekundayo, told the
court that the accused had on April 27 assaulted
his neighbour, Jubril Hassan, by punching him

several times on the cheeks.
``The accused and the neighbour were fighting
over football matches involving two rival clubs in
Europe.
``The accused gave him several punches and in
the process, removed his teeth,’’ he said.
The offence, according to him, contravenes
Section 171 of the Criminal Law of Lagos State,
The section provides three years for assault
occasioning harm.
The accused pleaded not guilty.
In her ruling, the Magistrate, Mrs M. I. Dan-Oni,
granted the accused bail in the sum of N50, 000
with one surety in like sum.
The case was adjourned to May 23 for trial.
(NAN)
Source: allnaijahints..co.ke/2016/05/job-seeker-in-court-for-punch.html?m=1

Re: 20-year Old Job-seeker In Court For Punching Off A Man's Teeth Over Football by ourkobo: 5:09pm On May 06, 2016
I dey come
Re: 20-year Old Job-seeker In Court For Punching Off A Man's Teeth Over Football by IRserveMyComent(f): 5:24pm On May 06, 2016
The picture was expecting here is the pic of the punched out tooth and not that.
Re: 20-year Old Job-seeker In Court For Punching Off A Man's Teeth Over Football by IRserveMyComent(f): 5:24pm On May 06, 2016
IRserveMyComent:
The picture I was expecting here is the pic of the punched out tooth and not that.

(1) (Reply)

On My Way To Asaba, I Saw OBJ / Photo: Check Out This Hilarious "To Buy List" / TAKEN (african Version) COMEDY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.