Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,415 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:10 AM

Seascape Painting - Moscolexy - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Seascape Painting - Moscolexy (1219 Views)

My Painting Of Adesua Etomi In Steps / This "Amazing" Painting Sold For 43.8 Million Dollars / Oil Painting Journey - Moscolexy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seascape Painting - Moscolexy by MoscolexY(m): 6:31pm On May 06, 2016
Seascape painting i did with gouache on plain white cardboard. Modern Impressionism

1 Like

Re: Seascape Painting - Moscolexy by erad(m): 9:45pm On May 07, 2016
What's the essence of you opening multiple threads with different works when you can just combine them all on a single thread?
That way, you can name it your portfolio and it might even attract frontpage consideration.
Or are you satisfied with the reception they are getting individually?

Good job by the way, still lots of room for improvement.
Re: Seascape Painting - Moscolexy by MoscolexY(m): 3:44pm On May 08, 2016
erad:
What's the essence of you opening multiple threads with different works when you can just combine them all on a single thread?
That way, you can name it your portfolio and it might even attract frontpage consideration.
Or are you satisfied with the reception they are getting individually?

Good job by the way, still lots of room for improvement.

I have the feeling that There is something else behind your says. No one is Art Master, no one can judge Art right. No improvement needed if you understand Art movement of "IMPRESSIONISM"

Lot of Art jurist have seen this and made lots of great comments both Nigeria and all over.

If you want me to believe that i still need lot of improvement then its gonna be a challenge to upload your Artworks here for me to see how good you are. Expecting!!!
Re: Seascape Painting - Moscolexy by erad(m): 6:09pm On May 08, 2016
MoscolexY:

I have the feeling that There is something else behind your says. No one is Art Master, no one can judge Art right. No improvement needed if you understand Art movement of "IMPRESSIONISM"

Lot of Art jurist have seen this and made lots of great comments both Nigeria and all over.

If you want me to believe that i still need lot of improvement then its gonna be a challenge to upload your Artworks here for me to see how good you are. Expecting!!!

Bro... I'm not trying to degrade or start a competition with you. If you tried going through my profile, you would have seen and understood that we are in very different art fields.

As regards my comment saying there's room for improvement... I don't think I said anything wrong. There's always room for improvement even if you are as good as pablo picasso. So take a chill pin on the arrogance and appreciate harmless comments.

Thank you.
Re: Seascape Painting - Moscolexy by MoscolexY(m): 10:17pm On May 08, 2016
erad:

Bro... I'm not trying to degrade or start a competition with you. If you tried going through my profile, you would have seen and understood that we are in very different art fields.

As regards my comment saying there's room for improvement... I don't think I said anything wrong. There's always room for improvement even if you are as good as pablo picasso. So take a chill pin on the arrogance and appreciate harmless comments.

Thank you.

Thanks bro. I will stick to your kind advice, I can understand you well withyour reply. Again, Thanks so much

(1) (Reply)

WEDDING SEASON: Lets Make Your Day Memorable / Need A Designer To Fix Facebook,linkedin Google+ Page / Best Custom Logo Design And Online Logo Maker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.