Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Rashidi Yekini’s Mother Sells Bread For Survival In Kwara (photo) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Rashidi Yekini’s Mother Sells Bread For Survival In Kwara (photo) (67028 Views)

Romelu Lukaku: We Were So Poor Mother Borrowed Bread For Us To Eat / Rashidi Yekini's Mother Wins N2m From WWTBM Game Show [photo] / Before And After Photos Of Rashidi Yekini’s Mother’s House... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rashidi Yekini’s Mother Sells Bread For Survival In Kwara (photo) by Abalado(f): 7:33pm On May 06, 2016
For the woman selling bread does not mean she's surfrin nau...,u hadly see a yoruba eldaly person staying at home without doing anytin,dey blv they wud die soon by staying without doin anytin..my grandpa stil goes to farm even when using rangerover jeep.

2 Likes

Re: Rashidi Yekini’s Mother Sells Bread For Survival In Kwara (photo) by Optimisticgondy(m): 7:33pm On May 06, 2016
wisolf:
G
What's G?
Re: Rashidi Yekini’s Mother Sells Bread For Survival In Kwara (photo) by 1009ja: 7:34pm On May 06, 2016
How did Rashidi Yekini invest his money?
Re: Rashidi Yekini’s Mother Sells Bread For Survival In Kwara (photo) by HugoEagles15(m): 7:34pm On May 06, 2016
Ok
Re: Rashidi Yekini’s Mother Sells Bread For Survival In Kwara (photo) by emvico(m): 7:34pm On May 06, 2016
she for add akara join cheesy cheesy
Re: Rashidi Yekini’s Mother Sells Bread For Survival In Kwara (photo) by fuck419: 7:34pm On May 06, 2016
It's painful the kind of luxurious life our African footballers live out there. They don't invest and plan for the future. That's how that Mikel of boy is pushing an Oyibo lady leaving behind all the angels in this country. After now, you go hear say, they don divorce and the lady took 50% of his life savings. I honestly don't know when we go wise up for this country.

4 Likes

Re: Rashidi Yekini’s Mother Sells Bread For Survival In Kwara (photo) by Nobody: 7:35pm On May 06, 2016
david2:

During their time, there was no money in football
no money u say? USA 94 is not too old oo! Mismanagement was a major problem on his side or family ish.
Re: Rashidi Yekini’s Mother Sells Bread For Survival In Kwara (photo) by kobonaire(m): 7:35pm On May 06, 2016
kingreign:
bloggers and grammar.
sharp eyes! Good job.
Re: Rashidi Yekini’s Mother Sells Bread For Survival In Kwara (photo) by ayomidegal: 7:35pm On May 06, 2016
MRBrownJ:
so she should stay home and die abi? who told you she was doing this out of necessity? maybe she just want to be active, which is beneficial to her health
she for rent out him house
Re: Rashidi Yekini’s Mother Sells Bread For Survival In Kwara (photo) by Chicha1: 7:35pm On May 06, 2016
Somehow, some people would find a way and blame it on Buhari
Re: Rashidi Yekini’s Mother Sells Bread For Survival In Kwara (photo) by Nobody: 7:36pm On May 06, 2016
Kachisbarbie:
When the guy house dey Ibadan? Something is amiss here. Even if she doesn't want to live in the house, she can either sell or rent it out.

Agege bread for that matter, not even Leventis or UAC. angry
O ga o

Word!! cry
Re: Rashidi Yekini’s Mother Sells Bread For Survival In Kwara (photo) by BJAYADEMOLA(m): 7:36pm On May 06, 2016
Nigeria is a country that forget there heroes. Labour of our heroes past shall not been in vain, does not apply to Nigeria.
Re: Rashidi Yekini’s Mother Sells Bread For Survival In Kwara (photo) by ibadanfinest(m): 7:36pm On May 06, 2016
I don't think its out of necessity, some old woman no dey gree o, if u ask dem to sit down for house, dey go talk say u want make dem die abi.

4 Likes

Re: Rashidi Yekini’s Mother Sells Bread For Survival In Kwara (photo) by kaptinphilz(m): 7:38pm On May 06, 2016
Op not only bread she's selling nah. don't you see the cooler? God bless our mothers... Hustling @old age.

1 Like

Re: Rashidi Yekini’s Mother Sells Bread For Survival In Kwara (photo) by kobonaire(m): 7:38pm On May 06, 2016
fuck419:
It's painful the kind of luxurious life our African footballers live out there. They don't invest and plan for the future. That's how that Mikel of boy is pushing an Oyibo lady leaving behind all the angels in this country. After now, you go hear say, they don divorce and the lady took 50% of his life savings. I honestly don't know when we go wise up for this country.
Actually Mikel Obi's girlfriend is a daughter of a billionaire and so she get money pass Mikel

4 Likes

Re: Rashidi Yekini’s Mother Sells Bread For Survival In Kwara (photo) by Elchappo: 7:39pm On May 06, 2016
Florblu:
You were living flashy lifestyle but your mama dey soak akamu#Singing#

Why not keep shut if u don't know shit..

Do u know anything about yekini before he died

@Topic:

This world is not fair at all..
I pray this touches the authority to help mama afterall we allowed the legend(her son) to die without helping..
Re: Rashidi Yekini’s Mother Sells Bread For Survival In Kwara (photo) by rev2214(m): 7:40pm On May 06, 2016
Who deserve to be a millionaire
There should be monthly allowance for aged pple
Re: Rashidi Yekini’s Mother Sells Bread For Survival In Kwara (photo) by kobonaire(m): 7:40pm On May 06, 2016
ibadanfinest:
I don't think its out of necessity, some old woman no dey gree o, if u ask dem to sit down for house, dey go talk say u want make dem die abi.
Exactly- what is wrong. They want the elderly to be sitting at home and catching flies? Many elderly just work to engage with people outside socially, have an activity etc. we cannot judge so fast.

1 Like

Re: Rashidi Yekini’s Mother Sells Bread For Survival In Kwara (photo) by sonnie10: 7:41pm On May 06, 2016
In another news, Igahlo bought $2K suv at the peak of his career.
Re: Rashidi Yekini’s Mother Sells Bread For Survival In Kwara (photo) by MRBrownJ: 7:43pm On May 06, 2016
ayomidegal:
she for rent out him house

probably Yekini's wives/kids are already fighting for that
Re: Rashidi Yekini’s Mother Sells Bread For Survival In Kwara (photo) by hotdi(m): 7:44pm On May 06, 2016
Florblu:
You were living flashy lifestyle but your mama dey soak akamu#Singing#

He seek financial assistance for treatment before he died. He does not live any flashy life.
Re: Rashidi Yekini’s Mother Sells Bread For Survival In Kwara (photo) by factsdigger: 7:44pm On May 06, 2016
Abi o
MRBrownJ:
so she should stay home and die abi? who told you she was doing this out of necessity? maybe she just want to be active, which is beneficial to her health
Re: Rashidi Yekini’s Mother Sells Bread For Survival In Kwara (photo) by Originalsly: 7:48pm On May 06, 2016
kingreign:
bloggers and grammar.
Super Eagle eyes!
Re: Rashidi Yekini’s Mother Sells Bread For Survival In Kwara (photo) by banmee(m): 7:51pm On May 06, 2016
tripplephi:
Family curse.... This is not ordinary

A Nigerian goes to an American financial consultant's office for help because he always never has funds even though he was well paid. After an hour of talking with the Nigerian, he told him that he needed to make better life choices. The Nigerian man did not understand. The consultant stressed that the man needed to plan properly for eventualities. The Nigerian still did not understand. Fortunately, another Nigerian working as a consultant in the same company was walking by and he overheard the conversation and told the consultant that he could help better explain. The Nigerian consultant looked at the guy dead in the face and said "your people for village de do you. You need to go back home go beg the witches and wizards. Dem don curse you. Then go church go pray make God protect you". Instantly the Nigerian man was like, "I talk am. My grandmama na winch and took of running". The Nigerian consultant looked at the American consultant, who understandably was shocked, and said "if you want to explain anything to a Nigerian, just add "curse", "witch" and "God". Trying to explain things logically is a waste of time". cool

6 Likes

Re: Rashidi Yekini’s Mother Sells Bread For Survival In Kwara (photo) by kaytolee(m): 7:52pm On May 06, 2016
See the live of NFF
Re: Rashidi Yekini’s Mother Sells Bread For Survival In Kwara (photo) by PussyKrook: 7:54pm On May 06, 2016
Back in the day, at ABU Kongo gate there was this woman who begged everyday. It turned out her children were rich. They built her a house. They did everything to stop the woman from begging, but she refused lai lai.

I also 'heard' a long time ago that Yekini's mum always sold Akara and that he tried to stop her from that but she refused? Not familiar with their situation though.

But it doesn't necessarily mean that mama doesn't have money. But I could be wrong though.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rashidi Yekini’s Mother Sells Bread For Survival In Kwara (photo) by Adegokenath(m): 7:57pm On May 06, 2016
U are a lier @ op he has four stories building at ijabgo -offa,I am life and direct from offa.although his immediate junior brother use to dig suck-away,well and labourer work for his daily bread,i think it a family broblem.

2 Likes

Re: Rashidi Yekini’s Mother Sells Bread For Survival In Kwara (photo) by gemtlesoul123: 7:57pm On May 06, 2016
Very soon now gov ayodele fayose will soon patronize the woman
Re: Rashidi Yekini’s Mother Sells Bread For Survival In Kwara (photo) by stancod(m): 7:58pm On May 06, 2016
kingreign:
bloggers and grammar.
Mr lecturer correct the bloggers grammar

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rashidi Yekini’s Mother Sells Bread For Survival In Kwara (photo) by Kog45(m): 8:00pm On May 06, 2016
MRBrownJ:
Thank u my man.Mama has been selling bread even when Yekini was in money.I remembered meeting MAMA selling bread in front of six blocks of flats at Ijagbo/offa junction built by late star for his mum some years ago.So at her age I don't know what people expect of mama.

1 Like

Re: Rashidi Yekini’s Mother Sells Bread For Survival In Kwara (photo) by kossyablaze(m): 8:00pm On May 06, 2016
Yuneehk:

Ehn? Issokay.. and you! where have you been. Missed you
hmmm so u bn cheating on me
Re: Rashidi Yekini’s Mother Sells Bread For Survival In Kwara (photo) by igwegeorgiano(m): 8:01pm On May 06, 2016
i guess something is spritually wrong with the family's foundation

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Usain Bolt's Manhood Is Small - Jady Duarte, Brazilian Girl He Had Sex With / Burkina Faso Vs Ghana - AFCON 2013 - (3 - 2) On Pens On 6th Feb 2013 / Cristiano Ronaldo Hits Police Official As Fan Invades Juventus Training(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.