Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,590 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise - Dating And Meet-up Zone (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise (188601 Views)

Mature Chat Room / Chat Room For Searching Males/females In Delta / Unilag Fun Chat Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (170) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Mediapace: 9:07pm On Jun 11, 2016
Laveda:

Hey, What brought you to my profile? smiley
i was there to see curvy Lav when things were boring and i love what i saw though i no like am well well

You're beaurifull
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Laveda(f): 9:12pm On Jun 11, 2016
Mediapace:

i was there to see curvy Lav when things were boring and i love what i saw though i no like am well well

You're beaurifull

Lol
thanks anyways.. smiley
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Zamxiro(m): 9:36pm On Jun 12, 2016
Hi All
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Mediapace: 5:46pm On Jun 13, 2016
The thing no get name?
Me fine jare,how ya area?
myfantasies:
Rotfl
Na for here dem go see u
How u dey
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Mediapace: 5:46pm On Jun 13, 2016
The thing no get name?
Me fine jare,how ya area?
myfantasies:
Rotfl
Na for here dem go see u
How u dey
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Mediapace: 5:48pm On Jun 13, 2016
Miss Juhan,you too shared it .
NAWAO grin
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jun 13, 2016
Mediapace:
Miss Juhan,you too shared it .
NAWAO grin
lol grin grin
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Mediapace: 5:52pm On Jun 13, 2016
I don dey fear you oh,how can you peep on that ....?
juhan:
lol grin grin
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jun 13, 2016
Mediapace:
I don dey fear you oh,how can you peep on that ....?
lol no be my fault
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Fynestboi: 8:20am On Jun 16, 2016
BiafraBushBoy

Do you mean she is from Lagos and also a student of OAU?

Coz I still don't nt understand you..

#wrongperson#
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by BiafraBushBoy(m): 9:29am On Jun 16, 2016
Fynestboi:
BiafraBushBoy

Do you mean she is from Lagos and also a student of OAU?

Coz I still don't nt understand you..

#wrongperson#

smiley smiley. you know am reffering to the person am replying right now. But we will keep seeing smiley
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Fynestboi: 10:50am On Jun 16, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

smiley smiley. you know am reffering to the person am replying right now. But we will keep seeing smiley

Now I understand.
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 10:53pm On Jun 16, 2016
Twaci dunno what I can do to get a shot witcha sad
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Twaci(f): 12:05am On Jun 17, 2016
EnigmaticEnigma:
Twaci dunno what I can do to get a shot witcha sad
You want more pops? cheesy
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 12:21am On Jun 17, 2016
Twaci:
You want more pops? cheesy

hehe, looks like you've got lots of em in your room huh i'm just imagining you've got a drawer next to your bed filled with all sorts of sugar, smh undecided

actually bae, can't stop thinking bout ur lips (love that red lipstick), your cheekbones, ur cute nose... twaci, you just seem to have it all.

honestly, i flat out wanna kiss u, like baad, like real real bad. I know i may be getting ahead of myself, but I can't help it sad

okay, on second thought maybe i'll take a pop, dunno if you've got any blue ones, those are my favs smiley
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 6:42am On Jun 20, 2016
Good morning everyone
The time has come to cast your votes for MIMZY for missNl2016. Voting commences 10am Prompt today 20th June,2016 and ends by 6pm.

Please come out enmasse and cast your vote for me.

Please be my pillar of strength at this crucial time. I really cannot do this alone .

Thank you very much as you cast your vote for MIMZY AS MISS NL 2016.

https://www.nairaland.com/3176659/miss-nairaland-contest-2016-elimination#46735783

Lezzlie:
Rarely does Nature bequeaths humanity with the gift of beauty, intelligence, decorum, humility, grace and manners.

I am privileged to be part of this golden moment, like an eclipse, we have witnessed Mimzy in our midst as she takes us through the winding and smooth plains of her enthralling life.

A life full of kindness, compassion and brilliance, and good judgement and tolerance.

After the scathing attacks, doctored reports and avalanche of abuses from the vying camps conveyed by alternate monikers, she maintained her cool and compusure; The hallmark of a true queen who is intelligent, strikingly beautiful and composed to be the face of Nairaland.

My august friends, please join me in appreciating a lady who has weathered the storms of life and has braved out the falsely edited story in NL to shine forth in radiance and hope.

Cc
5minsmadness
Dragonking
Joshcoli
Obontami
Crazibone
Donodion
Nexxy007
TV01
nisai
adamskutty

agaugust

winner01

icedbeatz

chukwubuzor123

Justeenaleo
Olsoo
PhonePlanet
PunterTim
mustydeen
olardimeji
uncjay
Fribery
yanabasee
JUSTbuchi
BlaqCoffee
Ishilove
SweetieConstie
mykohayz
mzvyne
Aviero
shaddokPomelo
blym4real
TeejayMaya , rawgame,
tomakint,
sagieramos
rubsaphy
Dheartless,
Edipee
Propene
kevinberry
Abee79,
oloyede252
integrity85
Dklef
Bosville
RiloKiley
bucacino
Senna
hatbricker
gallantsoldiers
virginboy1
Phut
Nurtay
Nafizzey
joseph1832
lexaydfg
paschu
Silkmoth33
KaBabs1
BossKratos
Dcholeric
Angel09
DRISKLEF
aforti
Tizwizweezy
HaneefahRN
SweetieConstie
donephi
usmanspihn
romme2u
Silkmoth33
Edipee
DavidKissinger
bucacino
Hazardhandsome
Boyolity
Greycious
proudlyme
tomdon
Antina
3rdlegxxx
Homguy
Henry120
Henry240
Nafizzey
Persephenee
Usmanspihn
Romme2u
Silkmoth33
Gallantsoldiers
Edipee
Hazardhandsome
Boloyity
Antina
Homguy
Tomdon
Proudlyme
HumbledbYgrace
Greycious

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 6:46am On Jun 20, 2016
Good morning everyone
The time has come to cast your votes for MIMZY for missNl2016. Voting commences 10am Prompt today 20th June,2016 and ends by 6pm.

Please be my pillar of strength at this crucial time. I really cannot do this alone .

https://www.nairaland.com/3176659/miss-nairaland-contest-2016-elimination#46735783

Caringguy MondeLuv Yourmajesty
chisco82 Braintouch SapeleWater Mjshexy
4rmthewest gossipfreak rhazur petraroot,
YourMajesty, Bobzeal bukenzobukenzy
greatness22 DrFisifun Commentus2 fbtowner
DrObum FisifunKododada mhizmarch Sunkyphil
Praizo2 Osocan Nathkem01 Edybleketara
ThisCouldBeUs phabulous88 whiteybankz
sillyking wittyt98 Kaylexzy Young03
nmreports Silkmoth33 Iceberg3 ogorwyne
fingard02k
chelseabmw Chikpat SuperSupremo Cece222
TELLHIT ogtavia Kentura gradeA
switcakes osakue18 sweetetlove wunderkidblog
Boye94 jtman4 Fremlin pezeji clerc
Danny0531 dins4real segzyogondus

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 6:51am On Jun 20, 2016
The hour is now

The time has come

Voting commences today 20th June, 2016 by 10am prompt and ends by 6pm.

Kindly throw in your full support for m . Thank you

Good morning

pucelle:
Who is MIMZY?

MIMZY is a lady of substance

MIMZY is a lady with of substance
MIMZY is a lady who has passed the test of fate

A woman filled with love and patience

A humble woman

A true Queen in her Royal splendour

Nairalanders i bring to you a change in cyber space

The much awaited Queen of Seun's Africa's must populous online forum smiley

cc

Tonyebarcanista

schumastic

Brideofdracula

mzneat

edipee

kossyablaze

dragonreborn

catlova2
Dezolo muva Synzu makydebbie smellymouth smellinganus Airsultan obiorathesubtle ogorwyne suzan404 iykekelvins slyisaac kingrex1 rexhenrex rexkexmilan
chelseabmw

deadzone

john4aguero

bankyblue

update soon wink

please tag others and cast your votes for this damsel and well of wisdom tomorrow smiley

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 7:47am On Jun 20, 2016
mimzy:
Good morning everyone

Caringguy MondeLuv Yourmajesty
chisco82 Braintouch SapeleWater Mjshexy
4rmthewest gossipfreak rhazur petraroot,
YourMajesty, Bobzeal bukenzobukenzy
greatness22 DrFisifun Commentus2 fbtowner
DrObum FisifunKododada mhizmarch Sunkyphil
Praizo2 Osocan Nathkem01 Edybleketara
ThisCouldBeUs phabulous88 whiteybankz
sillyking wittyt98 Kaylexzy Young03
nmreports Silkmoth33 Iceberg3 ogorwyne
fingard02k
chelseabmw Chikpat SuperSupremo Cece222
TELLHIT ogtavia Kentura gradeA
switcakes osakue18 sweetetlove wunderkidblog
Boye94 jtman4 Fremlin pezeji clerc
Danny0531 dins4real segzyogondus

U ve my vote.....

Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 8:26am On Jun 20, 2016
TSOM:
CaptainEcoleJnr/EcoleJnr ,SeverusSnape, Ecoterrorism, KennyGee87, Truckpusher, Dearpreye, the hour is nigh.

Vote Mimzy as Miss Nairaland 2016.

Good morning.

Voting commences today by 10am and ends by 6pm.

Your support is all that matters to me.

Thank you so much
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 8:27am On Jun 20, 2016
SANDOSKI:

U ve my vote.....
thanks a lot dear
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 8:31am On Jun 20, 2016
mimzy:
thanks a lot dear

U r welcome dear....

Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 8:36am On Jun 20, 2016
Good morning everyone

DanceLord,ennyquinny,iameugene,iamdortune,pharuqchulker, DucheSsMerezz, teemoderate, iamdotune
Tosinfunminiyi
JESUSBOIY
gunuvi
uncjay
Lsofdk
Creamish tico1212
Armanee Mjshexy GIYAZZ
Finalboss1 Goahead dridowu Bloglover 190 skywalker240 SeverusSnape hollandis DbestDoc Lordreed Cheruv naijadeyhia Lawnreigh
finditng finalboss1 cutehector
Edybleketara
SweetieConstie
ellacute45 joseph1832 virginboy1gunuvi
DrObum firstEVA MRSANITY 5minsmadness hadez jadekitana
4rmthewest Dragonking IdisuleOurOwn obontami

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Smellymouth: 8:46am On Jun 20, 2016
mimzy:

The hour is now

The time has come

Voting commences today 20th June, 2016 by 10am prompt and ends by 6pm.

Kindly throw in your full support for m . Thank you

Good morning

SuperSupremo, Jide219, danceLord,ennyquinny,iameugene,iamdortune,pharuqchulker,Rexhenrex , Khalifahsparkles, firstking01, ashewoboy, Obontami, MrObontami, Xeolla, michelle55, maryjane, jubrealguy, niggi4life, handsam, LovesonBlezz, 4rmthewest, tomakint, missyqueen, youngestskilz23, McBrooklyn, Timolanki,snezBaba, post111, CindyeMerAld, kikilove, Onezie(f), Shaadey, DrSage, Wizdray, kingreign, Nightie, defemidefemi, Syphax, rheether, YourMajesty, blacq2009, KillerFrost, philybuck, horlamelekan, Breegz14, ichommy, Izyyblaze, fabfunmi, dannyben5, hahn, mayorvilla, InyinyaAgbaOku, gunuvi, MidasTouche01, Mykelpato, Gofwane, nonexy11, JimTiger4, Zikestdbahdo, sureguy02, ify2nyce, Cyph98, CarlesPuyol, Adeola25, GloryIsaac, Charlescobi, ValentineMary, chuggy, UyiIredia, Bassee, ademipeju, tunmidob, lonelydora, Mchugh, ikyTech, kingstylo01, tubouncen, silent10, KingJahzmineKing, Charlesdegaulle, confistified, tolutweety, Profkomolafe, kingopta, dammydrumz, chelseabmw, petux, prodiG, Oluwaxhango, Miracle212, kessrichmond, JixNation, peter, zikIPE, AuroraB, vicstar, esthadewunmi, Maleeq, CaroLyner, itzmejerry, SmellingAnus, ellacute45, ibez007, TOmmyJidex, robosky02, DRISKLEF, sherif4owo, Presbulg, DanceVille, speciallymade, olihilistic, teemoderate,iamdotune,Snowprince306, mekzyjoe, EPyano, JoeCutie, freezyprinzy, john4aguero, AyamConfidence, onuwaje, RedBeauty, Celebrimbor, Kbs46, Johneyhaz, ayoolataiwo, Dayvhid, maomidavies, Nafizzey, Analysiscorner, Kagarko, Bnladan, Realone92, prahcetomi, Sirmuel1, Nature8, aro1, Theophinio, CROBBOY, giftadene, SparkXXX, iambibi, vipez, Carlson001, luvlyoracle, Upnepaa(m), Harrychocoberry(m), hatux, chaberry, naijaboylive, Ada9103, ChappyChase, rhazur, jaywise, zerozeroseven, iamcy, Oghumu1, Kayoski, FreemanDave, wristbangle, sheunsheun, giantstrides, bolt000, SweetieConstie, mimzy, winilove(f), handsomeclouds, emmijes3, unongu, josepn, ActOfWar, Abee79, KingRex1 ..

Sorry for the mention guys, but please I want to plead with y'all to vote for mimzy fit Miss NL 2016 today.

Voting commences 10am Prompt today 20th June,2016 and ends by 6pm.

Please come out enmasse and cast your vote for HER.

Thanks in anticipation.. One Love.

From Smellymouth grin

One love guys

And abeg, make una nor vex for the many mentions, if I don't disturb y'all, who will? grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by SweetieConstie(f): 9:22am On Jun 20, 2016
Mimzy for Miss NL 2016 cool
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by SweetieConstie(f): 9:22am On Jun 20, 2016
Lol... Thanks for the mention Smellymouth... Good morning...

Mimzy has got my vote for sure!cheesy

But I have just one fear.... I dunno if I'm eligible to vote... embarassed

Please, could you help me check?? cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Smellymouth: 9:34am On Jun 20, 2016
SweetieConstie:

You are ELIGIBLE to vote hun!! grin

SaiMimzy!! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by finalboss1(m): 9:39am On Jun 20, 2016
tor i don land

Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by SweetieConstie(f): 9:39am On Jun 20, 2016
Smellymouth:

You are ELIGIBLE to vote hun!! grin

SaiMimzy!! grin

Yayyyy!!! gringringrin

#TrendMimzy #TrendMimzy #TrendMiiimmmmzzyyyyy

Thanks a bunch! cheesy I'm happy now... smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Creamish(f): 9:45am On Jun 20, 2016
mimzy:
Good morning everyone

Hi Dearies.. Pls do this for me. wink

Kachisbarbie
Chuckdee4
Mukina2
Oxone
Chamotex
Jaybee3
Dre11
Joseph1832
Blackeard
Thoniaslim
Ruudie
BJ4REEL
Dom
Jadekitanna
Rokiatu
Luxanne

...and every other friend I have here.

Thanks. wink

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 9:46am On Jun 20, 2016
SweetieConstie:

yea you are!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (170) (Reply)

Romancelanders Voice Note Thread 2015 / What Is Your Date Of Birth? See If U Have A Match / 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.