Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,731 members, 7,955,783 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:56 PM

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise - Dating And Meet-up Zone (59) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise (206206 Views)

Mature Chat Room / Chat Room For Searching Males/females In Delta / Unilag Fun Chat Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (170) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 11:43pm On Nov 04, 2017
LoRdCaT:
MhisTahra is busy fighting on one thread now, go talk to her oo.
I wasn't fighting.But thanks all the same.
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 11:44pm On Nov 04, 2017
Pynkylypz:
Lol.. U welcome
cool How was your day?
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 11:46pm On Nov 04, 2017
LoRdCaT:
undecided Are you giving me orders or politely asking? Ask Tahra, I do the ordering.
Joker.gringrin
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 11:48pm On Nov 04, 2017
MhisTahrah:
cool How was your day?
Was ok dear.. Urs?
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 11:51pm On Nov 04, 2017
Pynkylypz:
Was ok dear.. Urs?
Cold and stressful.E be lyk say my eyes wan drop for here ni.
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 12:22am On Nov 05, 2017
MhisTahrah:
Cold and stressful.E be lyk say my eyes wan drop for here ni.
Lol.. Have a wonderful night rest
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Safiaa(f): 12:38am On Nov 05, 2017
Whoever is liking my posts please stop it. It's creeping me out.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by LoRdCaT(m): 4:51pm On Nov 05, 2017
MhisTahrah:
Joker.gringrin
I wasn't joking tongue
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 6:32pm On Nov 05, 2017
LoRdCaT:
I wasn't joking tongue
Make I hear word jhor.cheesy
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 8:20pm On Nov 05, 2017
MhisTahrah:
Make I hear word jhor.cheesy
madam d madam
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 9:44am On Nov 06, 2017
PureWaterNylon:
madam d madam
Oga mi.
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 11:05am On Nov 06, 2017
MhisTahrah:
Oga mi.
this One You De Inside Here grin what Are You Lookin For undecided
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 11:25am On Nov 06, 2017
PureWaterNylon:
this One You De Inside Here grin what Are You Lookin For undecided
Money,husband.Do you have any?undecided

1 Like

Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 11:29am On Nov 06, 2017
MhisTahrah:
Money,husband.Do you have any?undecided
i Have Both na...
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 11:43am On Nov 06, 2017
PureWaterNylon:
i Have Both na...
cheesy
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 12:02pm On Nov 06, 2017
MhisTahrah:
cheesy
you Would Have To Come Get It
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 12:41pm On Nov 06, 2017
PureWaterNylon:
you Would Have To Come Get It
To where?cheesy
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 12:44pm On Nov 06, 2017
MhisTahrah:
To where?cheesy
badagry
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 1:04pm On Nov 06, 2017
PureWaterNylon:
badagry
Where in Badagry?
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 1:08pm On Nov 06, 2017
MhisTahrah:
Where in Badagry?
oko afo
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 1:13pm On Nov 06, 2017
PureWaterNylon:
oko afo
How will I locate your place?
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 1:16pm On Nov 06, 2017
MhisTahrah:
How will I locate your place?
forget It... You Would Only Be Gettin Yourself Dirty With Other Girls... I Do Not Wish To Add More Girls In My friend List. There Is Enough Beef i Can Handle Already

1 Like

Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 1:20pm On Nov 06, 2017
PureWaterNylon:
forget It... You Would Only Be Gettin Yourself Dirty With Other Girls... I Do Not Wish To Add More Girls In My friend List. There Is Enough Beef i Can Handle Already
Mission aborted.Gerrout joor.
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 1:51pm On Nov 06, 2017
MhisTahrah:
Mission aborted.Gerrout joor.
hahahaha... Tahra
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 2:59pm On Nov 06, 2017
Zeelord! Hope You Know You Are A First Class Nonentity... I Warned You Guys To Stop Your rantin but You Came Along To Prove Worthlessness. Throwin Abuses at A Lady... Now You They Closed My Thread because Of Your high Voltage Stupidity... In Your Worthless Life Dont ever Comment On My Post...
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by edimolu2: 3:20pm On Nov 06, 2017
PureWaterNylon:
[s]Zeelord! Hope You Know You Are A First Class Nonentity... I Warned You Guys To Stop Your rantin but You Came Along To Prove Worthlessness. Throwin Abuses at A Lady... Now You They Closed My Thread because Of Your high Voltage Stupidity... In Your Worthless Life Dont ever Comment On My Post...[/s]

Deadrat right? Even though you are still putting words together like an amateur, i would try to be lenient with you!

You are that product of a wasted fück, the street-urchin who birthed you was a dumb-bïtch who would receive numerous counts of cocks for free, which made it possibly hard to even identify your father, 50 naira would have prevented your existence!

Stupid hypocritic-troglodyte
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 3:36pm On Nov 06, 2017
edimolu2:

Deadrat right? Even though you are still putting words together like an amateur, i would try to be lenient with you!

You are that product of a wasted fück, the street-urchin who birthed you was a dumb-bïtch who would receive numerous counts of cocks for free, which made it possibly hard to even identify your father, 50 naira would have prevented your existence!

Stupid hypocritic-troglodyte
see This Mumu, these Your Words Are Over Ridden cliches... So You Are Zeelord and Edimolu and This One Now... You Are So Unstable... Your Life Unstable, your Brain Unstable, your Future Unstable but I Can Tell You How You Will Die Though... I Respect Your Parents who Were Able To Have lived With Something They Knew Was A Product Of Leaked condom. So Worthless And Futureless... Please Stay Away From My Threads

1 Like

Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by edimolu2: 3:43pm On Nov 06, 2017
PureWaterNylon:
see This Mumu, these Your Words Are Over Ridden cliches... So You Are Zeelord and Edimolu and This One Now... You Are So Unstable... Your Life Unstable, your Brain Unstable, your Future Unstable but I Can Tell You How You Will Did Though... I Respect Your Parents who Were Able To Have lived With Something They Knew Was A Product Of Leaked condom. So Worthless And Futureless... Please Stay Away From My Threads

Buhahahaha? Is this a diss? Sorry, thought you had it in you.

@bolded, you are a disgrace as regards blunder, smh...you can go pleasegrin

Balless piece of worthless chunk, see the articulation sef...abeg swerve jare
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 3:52pm On Nov 06, 2017
Purewaternylon it's not like you get paid for every thread you open on here.Let this go and be a gentleman.

Pynkylypz have you heard from our brother?

1 Like

Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 3:53pm On Nov 06, 2017
Tahra:
Purewaternylon it's not like you get paid for every thread you open on here.Let this go and be a gentleman.

its Just That The Dude ruined The Fun There With Stupidity... Anyway I Will Let Him Be
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 3:54pm On Nov 06, 2017
PureWaterNylon:
see This Mumu, these Your Words Are Over Ridden cliches... So You Are Zeelord and Edimolu and This One Now... You Are So Unstable... Your Life Unstable, your Brain Unstable, your Future Unstable but I Can Tell You How You Will Did Though... I Respect Your Parents who Were Able To Have lived With Something They Knew Was A Product Of Leaked condom. So Worthless And Futureless... Please Stay Away From My Threads
Danny pls stop this.. Na beg i dey beg you oh.. Pls.
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 3:56pm On Nov 06, 2017
Tahra:

Not yet dear.. Still praying for him cuz i am so so worried and scared.

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (170) (Reply)

2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. / Bbm Pin Exchange / Nairaland Virgins' Lounge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.