Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise - Dating And Meet-up Zone (64) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise (188747 Views)

Mature Chat Room / Chat Room For Searching Males/females In Delta / Unilag Fun Chat Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (170) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by missbestie: 2:20pm On Dec 14, 2017
Of course u are or are u scared?
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by iykekelvins(m): 3:51pm On Dec 14, 2017
Rolex67:
Nice meeting you Kelvin.
Didn't catch your namewink
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by pocohantas(f): 9:16pm On Dec 15, 2017
DaddyKross:

My dear, it doesn't have to get to that level. Just move on like nothinh happened

LOL, true talk.
But that's a grievous allegation now.
Especially when I have evidences to proof nothing like that happened on the said day and days before and after. Just one person prevented me from addressing that issue today.

So, I just looked at the allegation, looked at my evidences and smiled... smiley smiley
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by DaddyKross: 9:24pm On Dec 15, 2017
pocohantas:

LOL, true talk.
But that's a grievous allegation now.
Especially when I have evidences to proof nothing like that happened on the said day and days before and after. Just one person prevented me from addressing that issue today.

So, I just looked at the allegation, looked at my evidences and smiled... smiley smiley

Ikr ? But for what reasons would you want to counter or debunk the allegations ? To gain sympathy from nairalanders ? No, it's not worth it dear.

Unless you take things on Nairaland serious
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by pocohantas(f): 9:26pm On Dec 15, 2017
DaddyKross:

Ikr ? But for what reasons would you want to counter or debunk the allegations ? To gain sympathy from nairalanders ? No, it's not worth it dear.

Unless you take things on Nairaland serious

I will. That's a grievous allegation.
The Nlder wey dey make me behave since done vex for me sef.
So, what the hell am I holding back for?

Not sympathy.
Dude said he called me and I was fcking another dude and answering his call. Damn! That's nasty !!! grin
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by DaddyKross: 9:32pm On Dec 15, 2017
pocohantas:

I will. That's a grievous allegation.
The Nlder wey dey make me behave since done vex for me sef.
So, what the hell am I holding back for?

Not sympathy.
Dude said he called me and I was fcking another dude and answering his call. Damn! That's nasty !!! grin

Does that even make any sense Poco (Ion know your name so i guess i can call you that), think this through. Do you really want to do that ? Remember internet never forgets.

Let sleeping dog take it's nap in peace cool
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by pocohantas(f): 9:36pm On Dec 15, 2017
DaddyKross:

Does that even make any sense Poco (Ion know your name so i guess i can call you that), think this through. Do you really want to do that ? Remember internet never forgets.

Let sleeping dog take it's nap in peace cool

Will internet forget he claimed to call me on 10th of August by 6:30pm and I was fcking another dude? It's okay if he wants to play alpha male, he shouldn't do it by telling lies on me.

I just want him to swallow his words, same way he spilled them here.
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by DaddyKross: 9:42pm On Dec 15, 2017
pocohantas:

Will internet forget he claimed to call me on 10th of August by 6:30pm and I was fcking another dude? It's okay if he wants to play alpha male, he shouldn't do it by telling lies on me.

I just want him to swallow his words, same way he spilled them here.

Hnmmm okay ooh. Let's see how it goes
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 12:10pm On Dec 16, 2017
Safiaa
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by giftcardstrader(m): 11:40pm On Dec 18, 2017
N

Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 10:16am On Dec 22, 2017
Nofavors I was banned grin grin
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 10:27am On Dec 22, 2017
Safiaaa:
Nofa.vors I was banned grin grin
why?
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 11:01am On Dec 22, 2017
NoFavors:
why?
marigga stuff lool
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 11:27am On Dec 22, 2017
Safiaaa:
marigga stuff lool
Hmmm you lot still on it? Na wa o
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 11:56am On Dec 22, 2017
NoFavors:
Hmmm you lot still on it? Na wa o
No he banned from the argument we had like 2 days ago
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 12:08pm On Dec 22, 2017
Safiaaa:
lol. You sef no dey tire. Pele tongue
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 3:32pm On Dec 24, 2017
Safiaaa:
Safiaa
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 5:13pm On Dec 24, 2017
@winnar

Saw your dp, could you explain a man laying with a woman being equal?
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 5:36pm On Dec 24, 2017
Blackfyre:
@winnar

Saw your dp, could you explain a man laying with a woman being equal?
cheesy.

Compliments of the season.
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 5:43pm On Dec 24, 2017
winnar:
cheesy.

Compliments of the season.

Compliments to you too...

See as you take evade my question....yeye...undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by pocohantas(f): 6:54pm On Dec 24, 2017
makydebbie:
Mehn it's so so so so so sad. Like why are some people this sad? Sad is the word I can use lol. And you're right. People will definitely say something. It was in another thread that I told Santa I wanted the airmax and the guy who quoted me wanted to know if my wish came through and I wanted him to know, yes it did. But because they didn't get Christmas gift how e can take concern me that they would want to pour their bitterness on me. grin

You see? I talk am.
You get airmax...wahala.
You no get...another wahala.
Chai! World people grin

Poco. lipsrsealed Na "my nudes" someone decided to "expose". lipsrsealed

The thread didn't get to page one before it was deleted tho. But everything was funny, it happened yesterday afternoon. Someone went to get internet pictures of a dark girl, cropped out the face and said the nudes belongs to me. Even said he "warned" me but I didn't listen. undecided grin

The thing just pain me the guy didn't get information about my body right, that girl in the picture no get my kind of hips and I'm not fvcking A cup! angry. It's one mediocre babe they use gimme. :-

That's how they are, always going about looking for who to slutshame. They feel that's the easiest way to nail a lady to the cross. Well, it works in our society.

He doesn't need to get it right, he knows his ilk will believe. The only time most guys here, put off their so called logical brain to believe everything, is when a lady is the accused. They'll just swallow every word. Try the reverse and see how they turn detectives.

All these sanctimonious folks, I've learn to ignore them. Like the way I'll ignore this alternate that it'll doubt its own existence.

They've turned nl to their play ground, it's well.

That particular alternate is a very jobless one.
I do wonder if he has sober moment, when he logs out and thinks about his life. I really do wonder! Ignoring isn't easy o, but we go dey try ignore. Sometimes, you tell them your mind, it's allowed grin
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by makydebbie(f): 7:16pm On Dec 24, 2017
pocohantas:

You see? I talk am.
You get airmax...wahala.
You no get...another wahala.
Chai! World people grin

That's how they are, always going about looking for who to slutshame. They feel that's the easiest way to nail a lady to the cross. Well, it works in our society.

He doesn't need to get it right, he knows his ilk will believe. The only time most guys here, put off their so called logical brain to believe everything, is when a lady is the accused. They'll just swallow every word. Try the reverse and see how they turn detectives.

That particular alternate is a very jobless one.
I do wonder if he has sober moment, when he logs out and thinks about his life. I really do wonder! Ignoring isn't easy o, but we go dey try ignore. Sometimes, you tell them your mind, it's allowed grin
I strongly suspect that supersystemsnig guy, like seriously there's a way he shoots himself and the foot and you'll know that's him.

All these things people do online have repercussions, maybe they dont know and they think they're having fun. Hoe can I have fun with something knowing it'll affect someone negatively? I wasn't raised that way. Lol make them continue, people wey don carry nl for their heads and their shoulders go suffer am.
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 10:06am On Dec 25, 2017
Safiaaa:
Happy Christmas kiss kiss
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by ibkayee(f): 2:42am On Dec 30, 2017
Konkoja:
Ibk, I sent you PM, you didn't reply. I was going through chats in Romance Section around autumn of 2008 and I can't believe the fun we had then on Nairaland with the likes of missyB, Chamotex, Moyola, Tgirl etc. I deactivated the account I used then. Anyways, hope you are doing good?
Hey dear, what was your previous monicker? I'm doing well thanks, hope you're well also smiley

1 Like

Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Konkoja: 5:54am On Dec 30, 2017
ibkayee:

Hey dear, what was your previous monicker? I'm doing well thanks, hope you're well also smiley
fem.
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 12:24pm On Dec 30, 2017
Are you bored & lonely and you need somone to confide in and be ur best buddy? Add me up and lets get to know eachother better 56635FF9
Im sweet and nice
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by ibkayee(f): 1:12pm On Dec 30, 2017
Konkoja:
femmace.
Oh I remember you, long time smiley

1 Like

Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Konkoja: 1:16pm On Dec 30, 2017
ibkayee:

Oh I remember you, long time smiley
Long time indeed. Are you in contact with any of the other folks?
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by ibkayee(f): 1:22pm On Dec 30, 2017
Konkoja:
Long time indeed. Are you in contact with any of the other folks?
Some, though not the ones you mentioned, you?
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Konkoja: 1:26pm On Dec 30, 2017
ibkayee:

Some, though not the ones you mentioned, you?
No one really. Would you reply my pm now?
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by ibkayee(f): 1:31pm On Dec 30, 2017
Konkoja:
No one really. Would you reply my pm now?
I don't talk to people from here offline anymore, it's nothing personal dear smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (170) (Reply)

Romancelanders Voice Note Thread 2015 / What Is Your Date Of Birth? See If U Have A Match / 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.