Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,354 members, 7,819,257 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Let's Mine Together - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Let's Mine Together (1205 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Mine Together by iameffiong(m): 7:43pm On May 06, 2016
I have been looking on how to make some cool cash online for a very long time.some are either restricted to countries outside Africa, some are mlm (those who know can tell about the stress), some just show u cash and they vanish when u have made money with them.
Now I met someone online who told me about a site that pays you for referral. Now before u say its a long thing, think about not investing and getting paid. What have you got to lose. All you need do is use your computer to register first, then any other logins can be done with your mobile device on the go.
You get paid $0.05btc for each person you refer and you also get paid $0.5btc (after downloading a file not Kore than 5mb). So if you are able to refer 10 people and you get paid $0.05btc, that equals $0.5btc. Now add that to your previously credited $0.5btc. That's $1btc (you can Google the price of $1btc)
This is only when you can request for withdrawal of the $1btc.
Interested? Just quote me and I'll send you the link for signup
Remember, first sign up must be done using a PC.
Thanks.
Re: Let's Mine Together by jose556(m): 8:33pm On May 06, 2016
its a scam bro..
Re: Let's Mine Together by Sammypeters: 10:50pm On May 06, 2016
I join say Na scam. many sites are paying free bitcoin provided u can work. I make over 25,000 satoshi everyday. DAT is equivalent to #6k or more. I can give u d sites and how to get d apps for free.
Re: Let's Mine Together by iameffiong(m): 12:34am On May 07, 2016
Sammypeters:
I join say Na scam. many sites are paying free bitcoin provided u can work. I make over 25,000 satoshi everyday. DAT is equivalent to #6k or more. I can give u d sites and how to get d apps for free.
Ehen. Na wa. U fit drop your whatsapp digits? Make we relate? And there I was hoping to see alert. Blood of Zachariah
Re: Let's Mine Together by GreatGatsby(m): 2:24am On May 07, 2016
iameffiong:
I have been looking on how to make some cool cash online for a very long time.some are either restricted to countries outside Africa, some are mlm (those who know can tell about the stress), some just show u cash and they vanish when u have made money with them.
Now I met someone online who told me about a site that pays you for referral. Now before u say its a long thing, think about not investing and getting paid. What have you got to lose. All you need do is use your computer to register first, then any other logins can be done with your mobile device on the go.
You get paid $0.05btc for each person you refer and you also get paid $0.5btc (after downloading a file not Kore than 5mb). So if you are able to refer 10 people and you get paid $0.05btc, that equals $0.5btc. Now add that to your previously credited $0.5btc. That's $1btc (you can Google the price of $1btc)
This is only when you can request for withdrawal of the $1btc.
Interested? Just quote me and I'll send you the link for signup
Remember, first sign up must be done using a PC.
Thanks.

Please send me the link
Re: Let's Mine Together by GreatGatsby(m): 2:26am On May 07, 2016
Sammypeters:

Bro please I am interested in how you do it.
Re: Let's Mine Together by Cooleasy(m): 2:40am On May 07, 2016
Take a look at the one in my signature below my post. Extremely simple, reliable and efficient. I've been using it since last year and it's fantastic!
Re: Let's Mine Together by ladkud(m): 6:19am On May 07, 2016
Am interested pls send me the link babatunde186@gmail.com
Re: Let's Mine Together by kogistar: 6:28am On May 07, 2016
NO NEED COMPUTER
JUST USE YOUR MOBILE PHONE ANDVEARN BIG SATOSHI/BITCOIN http://monsterbtc.net/?ui=171521
THANK ME LATER

Re: Let's Mine Together by Sammypeters: 12:06pm On May 07, 2016
Re: Let's Mine Together by shocker007(m): 12:39pm On May 07, 2016
kogistar:
NO NEED COMPUTER
JUST USE YOUR MOBILE PHONE ANDVEARN BIG SATOSHI/BITCOIN http://monsterbtc.net/?ui=171521
THANK ME LATER

You can't get rich doing this man.

BTC-0.00083119 is just about N115

Spend money to earn real cash guys.

I can make what you stated there without doing anything on my device. Most of this Faucet won't give you more than 1bucks per hour, thats even if you know what you doing.
Re: Let's Mine Together by kogistar: 2:31pm On May 07, 2016
shocker007:

You can't get rich doing this man.

BTC-0.00083119 is just about N115

Spend money to earn real cash guys.

I can make what you stated there without doing anything on my device. Most of this Faucet won't give you more than 1bucks per hour, thats even if you know what you doing.
am still loading my earning. the one u saw in my wallet, is my old balance. how did u earn urs?

Re: Let's Mine Together by freechuks05(m): 3:19pm On May 07, 2016
Sammypeters:
Bros abeg give me the site.
Re: Let's Mine Together by mumels(m): 7:53am On May 08, 2016
Sammypeters:

Please can you drop a contact number

(1) (Reply)

Free Mini Importation Report / Jumia Delivery Man Killed On Delivery Of Iphone 7 And Thrown In A Septic Tank / I Need A Sample Business Plan Of An Author/ Writer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.