Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,558 members, 7,850,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:42 AM

****here Is What Segun Showunmi Wrote, About PDP NPS - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ****here Is What Segun Showunmi Wrote, About PDP NPS (547 Views)

See What A Nigerian Wrote On Teller While Withdrawing Money From GTB Bank(pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

****here Is What Segun Showunmi Wrote, About PDP NPS by Purplebirdrep: 8:31pm On May 06, 2016
****Here is what Segun Showunmi wrote:

On the issue of national publicity secretary. I trust sen pbk. He is my man any day. Deep waters run very deep. Emi loni kashamu ko le da mi lailai Emi loni kashamu ko le da mi ooo. Let the game begin. Bo ya spbk ni oga ni boya fayose ni oga ni ipade di ori field. May the Lord bless and reward all our people especially Team #IStandWithSegunShowunmi. Mi o ni jo ara mi loju. Many lessons has been learnt. We are not bothered by the noise of our haters but we note the silence of our friends.

Many years ago during the reign of Aliyu Gusau as national security adviser he kept going to GEN Babangida that the then president olusegun obasanjo was asking for his file with a view to hurting him,after a while that he had been coming and going IBB said look Aliyu it is not me that will fear your Government no it is you people that should fear Fear. I say it with every sense of responsibility that it is not me segun Showunmi that will fear your so called leaders it is your leaders that should fear FEAR!!!!!!-

~Segun Showunmi

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
NOTE THESE:
1. We are not bothered by the noise of our haters but we note the silence of our friends.

2. Bo ya spbk (Sen Kasamu) ni oga ni boya fayose ni oga ni ipade di ori field.

3. I say it with every sense of responsibility that it is not me segun Showunmi that will fear your so called leaders it is your leaders that should fear FEAR!!!!!!-

How can a man who wants to be PDP National Publicity Secretary be this bitter?

Is he going to be NPS of Senator Buruji Kasamu's faction of PDP only?

Should someone that is aspiring to be the Spokesperson of our party, PDP be this divisive?

May God help our great party!

(1) (Reply)

... / Inspection Bridge Cam And Root Gap Guages. / Wonders Of Orange Essential Oil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.