Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,949 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

What Has God Done For U? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Has God Done For U? (1073 Views)

What Has God Done For You In 2017; That Deserves His Praise? / Has God Ever Done Any Irrefutable Miracle For You Before? Come In And Share / Nairaland Testimony Time:what God Done For You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Has God Done For U? by Mbenzy(m): 10:20pm On May 06, 2016
if not for God, I and my family would have been begging for food. if not for God I would have been jobless if not for God my parents would have been put to shame but for God we eat three times a day in this time of economic crisis.... brothers and sisters just counting my blessings. what has God done for u?

1 Like

Re: What Has God Done For U? by diagro: 10:35pm On May 06, 2016
Honestly, this question is embarrassing. Where should I begin or stop?
Re: What Has God Done For U? by oglalasioux(m): 10:41pm On May 06, 2016
Mbenzy:
if not for God, I and my family would have been begging for food.
if not for God I would have been jobless
if not for God my parents would have been put to shame
but for God we eat three times a day in this time of economic crisis....
brothers and sisters just counting my blessings. what has God done for u?

What about the hundreds of thousands of people who have gone to bed hungry tonight? Did they displease God or your God is different from everybody's God? Or perhaps they didn't pray enough or go to church enough or confess Jesus enough?

This is how people belittle God by singling themselves out as God's favourites. If indeed God blesses whom He pleases then I begin to wonder what kind of God He is.

1 Like

Re: What Has God Done For U? by oglalasioux(m): 10:43pm On May 06, 2016
Check this out

2 Likes

Re: What Has God Done For U? by YorceelinaBlaq(f): 11:17pm On May 06, 2016
His ever sufficient grace...every second is a testimony.
Re: What Has God Done For U? by Mbenzy(m): 7:42am On May 07, 2016
oglalasioux:

What about the hundreds of thousands of people who have gone to bed hungry tonight? Did they displease God or your God is different from everybody's God? Or perhaps they didn't pray enough or go to church enough or confess Jesus enough?

This is how people belittle God by singling themselves out as God's favourites. If indeed God blesses whom He pleases then I begin to wonder what kind of God He is.
Dear I have no powers to question God with wat he chooses to do with his creation. am just counting my blessings, but I know that every trial in our life is just a sign that bigger things are coming. ask gold were he passes through b4 being valuable, I rest my case
Re: What Has God Done For U? by Mbenzy(m): 7:44am On May 07, 2016
diagro:
Honestly, this question is embarrassing. Where should I begin or stop?
that u are alive to post this is a good place to begin with
Re: What Has God Done For U? by frank317: 7:52am On May 07, 2016
Mbenzy:

So God decided to help u and allow millions of Nigerians to suffer... u are just funny. If you like no continue to work hard lets how God will continue to help u.

1 Like

Re: What Has God Done For U? by oglalasioux(m): 9:31am On May 07, 2016
Mbenzy:
Dear I have no powers to question God with wat he chooses to do with his creation. am just counting my blessings, but I know that every trial in our life is just a sign that bigger things are coming. ask gold were he passes through b4 being valuable, I rest my case

You mean we are pawns on God's chessboard? He does what he wishes with us? Another indictment on Him. About gold and what it went through before becoming valuable, you just mentioned what the universe is; a brutal savage universe where God or gods don't interfere.
Re: What Has God Done For U? by Mbenzy(m): 11:10am On May 07, 2016
frank317:

So God decided to help u and allow millions of Nigerians to suffer... u are just funny. If you like no continue to work hard lets how God will continue to help u.
even God hate lazy people, thank him am not and can not be. I work he blesses me with the work of my own hand
Re: What Has God Done For U? by Mbenzy(m): 11:15am On May 07, 2016
oglalasioux:

You mean we are pawns on God's chessboard? He does what he wishes with us? Another indictment on Him. About gold and what it went through before becoming valuable, you just mentioned what the universe is; a brutal savage universe where God or gods don't interfere.
well am just a mere mortar, maybe u try and make heaven, than u can ask God all the questions u want to ask him. God is too big for me to defend him
Re: What Has God Done For U? by Juleedear(f): 11:51am On May 07, 2016
Hmmm! Just yesterday, my children would have been roasted in fire. I was on evening duty, rushing back to get them to our monthly holy ghost service. On reaching the house,the whole of my flat was on smoke with all of them sleeping. My maid left food on the stove and went to sleep. I thank God I was not on night duty. My neighbours said they perceived the burnt food but thought it was from the next compound.We stayed for more than 1hr 30min b4 we could enter the house.My God is so faithful. May His name alone be praised forever.

1 Like

Re: What Has God Done For U? by Mbenzy(m): 1:11pm On May 07, 2016
Juleedear:
Hmmm! Just yesterday, my children would have been roasted in fire. I was on evening duty, rushing back to get them to our monthly holy ghost service. On reaching the house,the whole of my flat was on smoke with all of them sleeping. My maid left food on the stove and went to sleep. I thank God I was not on night duty. My neighbours said they perceived the burnt food but thought it was from the next compound.We stayed for more than 1hr 30min b4 we could enter the house.My God is so faithful. May His name alone be praised forever.
I join u in thanking God for what he has done for u. many more blessings and protection in ur life
Re: What Has God Done For U? by oglalasioux(m): 5:40pm On May 07, 2016
Mbenzy:
well am just a mere mortar, maybe u try and make heaven, than u can ask God all the questions u want to ask him. God is too big for me to defend him

Make heaven? Do you believe in that crap? I don't need to ask God any questions. Science has answered most of them for me.

1 Like

Re: What Has God Done For U? by frank317: 6:09pm On May 07, 2016
Juleedear:

Ur not being on night duty ensured the safty of ur children not any God.
If you were on night duty, ur children would have roasted and ur fellow Christians would have still told you "it is God's will"

Caution ur house girl or sack her.

1 Like

Re: What Has God Done For U? by frank317: 6:13pm On May 07, 2016
Mbenzy:
even God hate lazy people, thank him am not and can not be. I work he blesses me with the work of my own hand

No ur hard work ensures food on ur table. Everyone who work hard gets the result weather they belief in stone or cow.

Btw, why would your God want u to work ur ass off? Why allow u to go through stress and call an unbeliever sir before blessing u?
Now I don't pray, I don't fast but work had but my hustles yield fruit. Who blesses my hustle?

1 Like

Re: What Has God Done For U? by Vince77(m): 6:59pm On May 07, 2016
Mbenzy:
Not trying to say that God doesnt do anything in our lives but what u stated here was achieved tru hardwork.
Re: What Has God Done For U? by Mbenzy(m): 7:41pm On May 07, 2016
oglalasioux:

Make heaven? Do you believe in that crap? I don't need to ask God any questions. Science has answered most of them for me.
well said, just live me to my faith and keep trustin in science, hand go touch u some day
Re: What Has God Done For U? by Mbenzy(m): 7:45pm On May 07, 2016
frank317:

Ur not being on night duty ensured the safty of ur children not any God.
If you were on night duty, ur children would have roasted and ur fellow Christians would have still told you "it is God's will"

Caution ur house girl or sack her.
do u think its coincidence that he was not on nit duty DAT day?
Re: What Has God Done For U? by Mbenzy(m): 7:50pm On May 07, 2016
Vince77:

Not trying to say that God doesnt do anything in our lives but what u stated here was achieved tru hardwork.
through hard work u say? bro I just wrote my thanks here, maybe I shld tell d whole story for all to read
Re: What Has God Done For U? by Juleedear(f): 6:54pm On May 08, 2016
Mbenzy:
I join u in thanking God for what he has done for u. many more blessings and protection in ur life
Amen.Thank you and God bless and keep you and all yours.
Re: What Has God Done For U? by bemyguest(f): 7:23pm On May 08, 2016
Mbenzy:

God is good all the time. God has been too faithful to me and my family. If I have mouth all over my body is not enough for him to thank God almighty for all he has done. If I shout it won't be enough, if I dance it won't be enough, if give my life it will never be enough, if I give my house it won't be enough. Lord you are the great and the mighty God, worthy to be praised beautiful in all situations, the joy of the whole world. I give praise to The Big Big God.

(1) (Reply)

Professor Of N.T,craig Keener, Explains His Journey From Atheism To Christianity / Why Do We Really Exist / Benefits And Sunnah Of Drinking Water In Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.