Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,209 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

5 Effective SEO Strategies – 640% Rise In Traffic, To Optimize Any Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 5 Effective SEO Strategies – 640% Rise In Traffic, To Optimize Any Website (345 Views)

How To Optimize Your Website And Blog Images For Search Engine / On-page SEO: 10 Techniques To Optimize Your Blog Posts / How To Optimize Images For Better Search Engine Rankings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Effective SEO Strategies – 640% Rise In Traffic, To Optimize Any Website by g8662: 3:13am On May 07, 2016
Increasing search engine traffic and website conversion rates are the top wishes of most online marketers, however for most it has also become their worst nightmare. In this brief case study, I will be explaining how I helped a company based in Cyprus to increase their search engine organic traffic by 640% and counting, in just 4 weeks. It will also interest you to know that the conversion rate for leads and sales on my client’s website also rose by 300% in 4 – 5 weeks.

Today, my case study will be CyprusUni.com – Study in Europe with Scholarships for International Students. I am sharing this story with their permission. These are the seo strategies I have used in differing variation depending on the niche to build all of my online businesses.

http://globalwealthinnovations.com/case-study-5-effective-seo-strategies-640-rise-in-traffic-to-optimize-education-niche-websites/

(1) (Reply)

Who Does Hosts With Whogohost?? / Own A Blogger Blog Now...just A Step Away. / How To Recover Ur Godaddy Cpanel Password When Lost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.