Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,617 members, 7,809,262 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:57 AM

Yahoo! Account Information - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Yahoo! Account Information (8976 Views)

Can't Log Into My Yahoo Account / Please My Yahoo Account Is Locked, What Can I Do? / Help My Yahoo Account Is Generating Emails And Sending (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Yahoo! Account Information by asheggy: 6:59pm On Aug 12, 2009
Hope this is not another way of getting us by the BAD GUYS (419 BOYS)?

Everytime I use Internet explorer it will tell mi to fill the form but wen I use other browsing marchines like FireFox or Opera it will just sign mi inn direct. Hope is not SCAM method?

Yahoo! is changing the way you can recover your account in case you forget your password. We recommend that you provide a mobile phone number and/or an email address, but you must enter two secret questions and answers in order to continue. Learn more

Oops! Looks like our servers are taking a break. Please try again later.

Enter an email address (Optional): where Yahoo! will send password reset and account emails

Add two secret questions (Required):
Change Questions and Answers

- Answer on file -

- Answer on file -

- Select - Where did you spend your honeymoon? Where did you meet your spouse? What is your oldest cousin's name? What is your youngest child's nickname? What is your oldest child's nickname? What is the first name of your oldest niece? What is the first name of your oldest nephew? What is the first name of your favorite aunt? What is the first name of your favorite uncle? What town was your father born in? What town was your mother born in?- Create your own question -

- Select - Who is your favorite author? What is the last name of your best man at your wedding? What is the last name of your maid of honor at your wedding? What is the name of your favorite book? What is the last name of your favorite musician? Who is your all-time favorite movie character? What was the make of your first car? What was the make of your first motorcycle? What was your first pet's name? What is the name of your favorite sports team? Where did you spend your childhood summers? What was the last name of your favorite teacher? What was the last name of your best childhood friend? What was your favorite food as a child? What was the last name of your first boss? What is the name of the hospital where you were born? What is your main frequent flier number? What is the name of the street on which you grew up?- Create your own question -

Make sure your answer is private, memorable and does not change over time.

Critical - Please provide the following information
You will not be able to sign in to Yahoo! services unless you provide the requested information on this form. This information will help you reset your password in case you ever forget it.
CloseCloseLearn more
We are asking for this information in order to help you reset your password if you forget it or you become locked out of your account.

While it is not required, we encourage you to provide both types of information. The more you provide, the easier it will be to reset your password. Email addresses can be further managed via the Account Info page.

Alternate Email address: Enter an email address that is different from the one associated with your account. We will deliver the password recovery instructions and account security notices to this email address.

Secret questions: Choose secret questions and answers that are difficult for others to guess. This information is mandatory to enable password reset even if you no longer use the phone or email address provided in the past.

Close
Re: Yahoo! Account Information by deji2005(m): 11:55am On Aug 14, 2009
what version of internet explorer do you use ? to find out here how :

Open up your IE broser

click on Help

About internet explorer

If version 6 or version 7 then I"ll recommend you downalod version from google

if problem still persist then I"ll suggest try and errror, try creatign new email a/c and see what happen

(1) (Reply)

Naijaloaded's Azeez Makinde Is A Scammer!!! / Convert MS Word, MS Powerpoint etc to PDF / How To Make Computer Welcome You With A Voice Message On Startup.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.