Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,273 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

See What Happened To My Uncle - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / See What Happened To My Uncle (1114 Views)

What Happened To Ogun Light Rail Project, 5 Years Later? / See What Happened To Newly Renovated Abuja Airport After Rainfall(photos) / Accident Simulation Causes Scare In Niger State. See What Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Happened To My Uncle by SamJed(m): 8:33am On May 07, 2016
This is what happened to my uncle. After reading this one begins to ask if we are actually one nation.

Lalasticlala seun mynd44

Re: See What Happened To My Uncle by SamJed(m): 8:35am On May 07, 2016

Re: See What Happened To My Uncle by darkenkach(m): 8:38am On May 07, 2016
One Nigeria is the greatest scam ever.
Re: See What Happened To My Uncle by Nobody: 8:51am On May 07, 2016
Make i petch here dey read comments below...

Re: See What Happened To My Uncle by Nobody: 8:55am On May 07, 2016
where that Hausa man dey?

Re: See What Happened To My Uncle by Candyrain(m): 9:04am On May 07, 2016
Lolzzz confirm snitch
Re: See What Happened To My Uncle by DaBullIT(m): 9:05am On May 07, 2016
That's why Hausas are adorable , they hardly lie , that's why ya'll hate Buhari because he won't play your game

A friend told me similar story as an immigration officer on Cotonou checks , Driver and passengers helped the man and two young girls , turned out the girls were stolen to be sold as slaves in Nigeria as if that's not enough , the man had a pistol concealed in his clothes and he had other seriously dangerous weapons in his bag

there are two sides of a story , if only you know how the story will end , you'll not be so nice to other people

3 Likes

Re: See What Happened To My Uncle by tdayof(m): 4:30pm On May 07, 2016
And what are you saying?

Your uncle helped someone into the country illegally . That's an offence and i don't care if the immigration officers would have requested bribe before accepting her. What's not good is not good.
Re: See What Happened To My Uncle by eyinjuege: 10:45pm On May 07, 2016
tdayof:
And what are you saying?

Your uncle helped someone into the country illegally . That's an offence and i don't care if the immigration officers would have requested bribe before accepting her. What's not good is not good.

I wonder o.
The average Nigerian is as dishonest as anything. It seems its now an acceptable standard, In fact its in the genes sef

2 Likes

Re: See What Happened To My Uncle by justwise(m): 6:47am On May 08, 2016
SamJed:
This is what happened to my uncle. After reading this one begins to ask if we are actually one nation.
Lalasticlala seun mynd44

So your uncle is insulting Hausa people because of his own dishonest behaviour? Shame on your uncle. One Nigeria in what sense exactly? Because the aboki refused to lie?

This is exactly why Buhari will not be able to make any changes because many Nigerians are fraudulent.

(1) (Reply)

Istanbul Children’s Winter Wish Comes True With Snow Day Monday(pics) / Check Out What Hail And Lightning Did To This Plane (photos) / Immigrate Now Or Complete The Building Project I Started Before Immigrating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.