Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,809 members, 7,841,136 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

FFK Called By The Economic And Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC. (pic) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / FFK Called By The Economic And Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC. (pic) (2403 Views)

For Celebrating Sallah With Girlfriends, Zamfara Hisbah Commission Arrest Guys / Godwin Ewah Ebolo Cleared By The Economic And Financial Crimes Commission / Police Parade Fake ASP, 9 Others For Various Crimes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

FFK Called By The Economic And Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC. (pic) by ademasta(m): 8:59am On May 07, 2016
Mr FFK, WE ARE PEACEABLE IF YOU WILL COOPERATE.
As Secret Servicemen and EFCC Task Force surround his residence ahead of his 9th May invitation to EFCC house, methink they are merely there to foist any plan of absconding given the way that ex-Police Pension Commission scammer, Maina escaped to Dubai, but Femi Fani-Kayode has the following to lament:
"Today the EFCC invited me to to come their office on monday. I have their letter. I agreed to be there. Now they have surrounded my house.
The letter of invitation was served this morning and it was dated 6th May. They said I should report on the 9th.
Can someone pls tell me why they are at my gate? They can't even wait because they want to detain me so badly and keep me away for the weekend.
I never refused their invitation. Why all this? I leave them to God."
I am like is he just joking or actually saying we should let him run away and then start sending INTERPOL after him when we can just prevent that? Prevention is better than cure! Tell FFK to calm down. We are peaceable with him if he will please give us maximum cooperation.

Re: FFK Called By The Economic And Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC. (pic) by dammytosh: 9:06am On May 07, 2016
He don red for FFK.

He will soon come out with Bible verses on how this is a Christian persecution the way Paul and Silas suffered persecution

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK Called By The Economic And Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC. (pic) by ademasta(m): 9:15am On May 07, 2016
dammytosh:
He don red for FFK.

He will soon come out with Bible verses on how this is a Christian persecution the way Paul and Silas suffered persecution
Na one by one we go dey catch them...
Re: FFK Called By The Economic And Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC. (pic) by Mynd44: 9:20am On May 07, 2016

(1)

Young Girl About To Be Beheaded Rescued By Hausa Men In Abraka / Kidnappers Nabbed, Stripped N@ked And Beaten To Pulp In Calabar [PHOTOS] / 3 Killed In Oscotech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.