Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,557 members, 7,837,144 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

YBNL Princess “temmie Ovwasa” Hails Her Boss “olamide” During A Private Chat - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / YBNL Princess “temmie Ovwasa” Hails Her Boss “olamide” During A Private Chat (2025 Views)

Temmie Ovwasa, YBNL Princess Wows In New Photos / Temmie Ovwasa, YBNL First Lady In New Hot Photos / Meet Temi Ovwasa, Signed By Olamide To YBNL, The YBNL Princess (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

YBNL Princess “temmie Ovwasa” Hails Her Boss “olamide” During A Private Chat by ujoseph006: 9:40am On May 07, 2016
YBNL Princess “Temmie Ovwasa” Hails Her Boss “Olamide” during a private chat with 9jaflaver

Olamide is a very generous music artistes. Whenever he locates a talent, he never hesitates to bring out such artiste to limelight, under the umbrella of “YBNL”, and “Temmie ovwasa” made it known clearly.

During a private twitter chat between CEO of 9jaflaver Mr Ejump, and YBNL Princess “Temmie Ovwasa” she made it realy clear that the super-star YBNL boss picked her from dust and now heading her towards limelight, during the chat she also revealed that she’s a student of Ladoke Akintola University, Ogbomoso (LAUTECH), and will never quit school for music.
According to her,

Quote:-
“I was preparing for one of my test C.A’s when I received a call from olamide, asking me to come to YBNL office. At that point I was filled with joy, to the extent that I forfeited the test, so as to make it to YBNL office in time, because I don’t wanna take any chances of delaying my meeting with olamide”

“Actually, I submitted my demos to olamide through a friend, who had good connections with him, with the hope of getting a positive response from olamide, which I later had”

“My family value education so much, to the extent, they won’t allow me in any way, forfeit my education for any career pursuit, but well am gonna be managing them together really fine, as I don’t have any intention of forfeiting my education for my music career pursuit, and I’m currently studying at “Ladoke Akintola University, Ogbomoso (LAUTECH)” and I pray for God’s blessing the more”

“Olamide locates a talent, and brings such artiste to limelight, he did it to lil kesh, did it to viktor, and now he’s doing it to me, God bless olamide, you are like a blessing to me, senior brother.

Source:- http://9jaflaver.com/ybnl-princess-temmie-ovwasa-hails-her-boss-olamide/

Lalasticlala mynd44

Re: YBNL Princess “temmie Ovwasa” Hails Her Boss “olamide” During A Private Chat by Nobody: 9:48am On May 07, 2016
nice one omo daada
Re: YBNL Princess “temmie Ovwasa” Hails Her Boss “olamide” During A Private Chat by godwinbatho(m): 9:52am On May 07, 2016
good

1 Like

Re: YBNL Princess “temmie Ovwasa” Hails Her Boss “olamide” During A Private Chat by Airforce1(m): 10:33am On May 07, 2016
she's a darling

I wish her good luck.
Re: YBNL Princess “temmie Ovwasa” Hails Her Boss “olamide” During A Private Chat by tunapawizzy: 10:47am On May 07, 2016
U r gonna shine
Re: YBNL Princess “temmie Ovwasa” Hails Her Boss “olamide” During A Private Chat by naijaboiy: 11:10am On May 07, 2016
Still waiting for a good hit from her. undecided
Re: YBNL Princess “temmie Ovwasa” Hails Her Boss “olamide” During A Private Chat by Dklef(m): 11:32am On May 07, 2016
I'm coming for their spot soon.
Re: YBNL Princess “temmie Ovwasa” Hails Her Boss “olamide” During A Private Chat by Midolan: 2:35pm On May 07, 2016
Want to know the next big thing happening in african fashion? Go http://www./posts/399805/
Re: YBNL Princess “temmie Ovwasa” Hails Her Boss “olamide” During A Private Chat by emilil(m): 2:43pm On May 07, 2016
Hope ur parents won't disown u for going into music, as for me i don't care whether they disown me or not as far as am making good money who cares

(1) (Reply)

Chidinma Looks Heavenly In New Photo / Nollywood Actress Uche Nnanna-maduka, Husband And Son Stun In New Photos / Meet Rosaline Meure, The Actress Sleeping With Tonto Dikeh’s Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.