Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,360 members, 7,815,766 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

One Funny Experience In School - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / One Funny Experience In School (1134 Views)

My Funny Experience With A Slay Queen Today / Mention One Funny Surname You Heard In Secondary School / Welcome To Lagos: 5 Funny Experience Of Danfo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

One Funny Experience In School by Sayelabola(m): 9:48am On May 07, 2016
Back in those days...exactly in JSS2, I remembered a day a female classmate by the name Adetoun Odukomaiya asked me to help her get a plate of "agoyin beans and yam" outside the school gate before we proceed to morning assembly.

She could have done that by herself, but the morning assembly bell has been rang and she didn't want to risk going out to buy the food.

But I took the risk. And I came back with the food in a covered plastic plate, kept it under her locker (without padlock) and quickly went to join others on the assembly. There, I passed the change to her.

But as soon as we disassembled and were still battling with commotions while entering our classroom and settling down, Adetoun shouted my name, and asked of what happened to her food...I didn't get her, and so I moved a bit closer and she showed me the plate I had kept under her locker,...lo and behold, someone had sneaked into the class, perhaps saw me while keeping it, or had perceived the good smell of the food, and ate the delicious delicacy and even licked the plate clean...OMG!

I bursted into tears immediately. Lol.

But I thank God for the likes of Dauda Idowu, Grace and Lamina Monsurat (her friends) who saw my innocence in the matter and took pity on me, then persuaded her to let go since she had extra cash.

Believe me it wasn't easy to get a dime from her. Adetoun is very stingy at that time. Lol (I don't know if she has changed now). I thank God heaven was on my side through the aforementioned friends of hers.

And it all ended there.

Here, I shall say that if you are that person(s) who ate Adetoun's "agoyin beans and yam" and you are reading this story, or if you have done a similar thing before, I swear you are a BAD GUY. LOL

Re: One Funny Experience In School by yinkhar(f): 4:27am On Aug 15, 2016
Are u sure the culprit is on nairaland

(1) (Reply)

click if interested in creating an (animation) like my funny animation / Just One Word To This Nollywood Actor In Action, Photo / Lols ,girls Nowadays Uses Mops And Rakes To Take Selfie Inplace Of Selfie Sticks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.