Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Good Girl Gone Bad - See Rihanna's Picture While She Was Still Innocent - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Good Girl Gone Bad - See Rihanna's Picture While She Was Still Innocent (5073 Views)

Chris Brown’s Ex Comments On Chris Brown’s Comment On Rihanna’s Picture[video] / FASHION OR MADNESS!! See Rihanna’s Crazy Outfit She Wore To Met Gala / See Rihanna’s $22 Million Barbados Home – Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good Girl Gone Bad - See Rihanna's Picture While She Was Still Innocent by Blackberrybabes: 2:07pm On May 07, 2016
Here is a rare picture of Rihanna when she was just a regular everyday High school girl. She looks so innocent and geeky here. Wonder what happened to her eye brow tho' and where is her glasses now

Who would have known then that this sweet girl would become one of the most raunchy
female superstar musician with numerous number one singles? This goes to say that no matter what you look like now or where you are, never lose hope.

You can be fabulous in a matter of years.

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/05/check-out-this-never-before-seen.html

1 Like

Re: Good Girl Gone Bad - See Rihanna's Picture While She Was Still Innocent by Blackberrybabes: 2:07pm On May 07, 2016
Re: Good Girl Gone Bad - See Rihanna's Picture While She Was Still Innocent by myfantasies(f): 2:12pm On May 07, 2016
Me too i was once innocent grin grin

Na boys spoil me grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Good Girl Gone Bad - See Rihanna's Picture While She Was Still Innocent by sanity12(m): 2:33pm On May 07, 2016
myfantasies:

nobody spoilt u,,,u spoilt urself,,,,typical nigerian girls looking for who to blame....

1 Like

Re: Good Girl Gone Bad - See Rihanna's Picture While She Was Still Innocent by Katyboo(f): 2:51pm On May 07, 2016
sanity12:
nobody spoilt u,,,u spoilt urself,,,,typical nigerian girls looking for who to blame....
Funny you! but its the truth though

1 Like

Re: Good Girl Gone Bad - See Rihanna's Picture While She Was Still Innocent by myfantasies(f): 2:53pm On May 07, 2016
sanity12:
Bros r we fighting?

Or did i steal anything from you?

Well i am not surprised, it's expected, most Nairaland guys don't know sarcasm wen dey see one

8 Likes

Re: Good Girl Gone Bad - See Rihanna's Picture While She Was Still Innocent by jairusben(m): 3:22pm On May 07, 2016
myfantasies:

and you think u didnt spoil the boy too,,girls and their way of thinking

1 Like

Re: Good Girl Gone Bad - See Rihanna's Picture While She Was Still Innocent by headboiy: 3:28pm On May 07, 2016
What can I say?

Well, nobody is ugly jare...just poor
However, there are exceptions to that rule, won't call names... grin grin
Re: Good Girl Gone Bad - See Rihanna's Picture While She Was Still Innocent by Nixiepie(f): 3:33pm On May 07, 2016
Re: Good Girl Gone Bad - See Rihanna's Picture While She Was Still Innocent by Nixiepie(f): 3:36pm On May 07, 2016
So wats special abt that huh?.....All girls look innocent and fine during high school days na,,,
Re: Good Girl Gone Bad - See Rihanna's Picture While She Was Still Innocent by Rapsowdee01(m): 4:06pm On May 07, 2016
My baby geh..... All those yeye Miss nairaland gehs no fine reach u small.... Na Up-Make dem juss carry for face
Re: Good Girl Gone Bad - See Rihanna's Picture While She Was Still Innocent by myfantasies(f): 4:07pm On May 07, 2016
jairusben:
and you think u didnt spoil the boy too,,girls and their way of thinking
And wats ur own way of thinking undecided
Re: Good Girl Gone Bad - See Rihanna's Picture While She Was Still Innocent by jairusben(m): 5:24pm On May 07, 2016
myfantasies:
And wats ur own way of thinking undecided
u girls think one sided alot

1 Like

Re: Good Girl Gone Bad - See Rihanna's Picture While She Was Still Innocent by myfantasies(f): 5:27pm On May 07, 2016
jairusben:
u girls think one sided alot
Really

And what is the meaning of one sided
Re: Good Girl Gone Bad - See Rihanna's Picture While She Was Still Innocent by jairusben(m): 5:48pm On May 07, 2016
myfantasies:
Really

And what is the meaning of one sided
go and read ur post and tel me if it doesnt justify what I said,,pls dont quote me again,,tnx

1 Like

Re: Good Girl Gone Bad - See Rihanna's Picture While She Was Still Innocent by myfantasies(f): 6:32pm On May 07, 2016
jairusben:
go and read ur post and tel me if it doesnt justify what I said,,pls dont quote me again,,tnx
And if i qoute u again wat is going to happen

Now dey r feeling important
Re: Good Girl Gone Bad - See Rihanna's Picture While She Was Still Innocent by Fynestboi: 6:53pm On May 07, 2016
cool
Re: Good Girl Gone Bad - See Rihanna's Picture While She Was Still Innocent by herald9: 6:56pm On May 07, 2016
Drake's Very Own cool
Nigga is Working on her all day all night.

Re: Good Girl Gone Bad - See Rihanna's Picture While She Was Still Innocent by Omotayor123(f): 7:26pm On May 07, 2016
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Good Girl Gone Bad - See Rihanna's Picture While She Was Still Innocent by olayincar(m): 8:17pm On May 07, 2016
myfantasies:

ehya Pele
Re: Good Girl Gone Bad - See Rihanna's Picture While She Was Still Innocent by psalmuelwater(m): 11:16pm On May 07, 2016
myfantasies:

. With that picture on ur profile ooo, u r nt spoilt @all. You still a good girl.
Re: Good Girl Gone Bad - See Rihanna's Picture While She Was Still Innocent by JbravoAdodger(m): 6:17am On May 08, 2016
riri my birthday mate
Re: Good Girl Gone Bad - See Rihanna's Picture While She Was Still Innocent by Jentilia(f): 8:14am On May 08, 2016
cry
Re: Good Girl Gone Bad - See Rihanna's Picture While She Was Still Innocent by Walexsammy(m): 9:47am On May 08, 2016
myfantasies:

lols...nah ur engine room Bois go spoil and not u grin
Re: Good Girl Gone Bad - See Rihanna's Picture While She Was Still Innocent by myfantasies(f): 9:57am On May 08, 2016
Walexsammy:
lols...nah ur engine room Bois go spoil and not u grin
Nd u made a relevant comment

Nice
Re: Good Girl Gone Bad - See Rihanna's Picture While She Was Still Innocent by Vickygirk(f): 1:23pm On May 08, 2016
she has always got a great smile

(1) (Reply)

Rapper Kevin Gates’ Sex Tape Leaked Online (video +18) / Peter And Paul Show Off Deir Sons At Peter's Wedding / Genevieve Shares Her Latest Adourable Looks In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.