Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,599 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

Ikuku Records Presents: UN-SEEN No be hip-hop. The 2nd Single - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Ikuku Records Presents: UN-SEEN No be hip-hop. The 2nd Single (2355 Views)

Tem Records Presents Ayo Brown Philip ( Eyanu ).wmv / Trybe Records Presents The Newest Signed Act - The Hottest Mc To Come Out Of Ni / Storm Records Presents: Sasha - Adara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ikuku Records Presents: UN-SEEN No be hip-hop. The 2nd Single by obinodmx: 11:56pm On Aug 12, 2009
[img]http://img35.imagefra.me/img/img35/2/8/12/ikukurecords/f_16rxda9692km_e6ca98e.jpg[/img]

NAIRALAND
[size=25pt]Ikuku Records Presents: Unseen - No Be Hip-Hop[/size]

From the label that brought you [size=16pt]K16[/size], check out the 2nd single from label-mate. [size=30pt]Un-seen.[/size]
Lyrical dexterity and witty flows with homegrown flavour. You've got to love it.

Support Un-seen and hear more tracks at http://www.ikukurecords.com or watch the debut video at http://www.youtube.com/ikukurecords

Enjoy

[url=http://www.zshare.net/audio/64034395eab928a3/[/color][/b][/size]][size=20pt]http://www.zshare.net/audio/64034395eab928a3/[/size][/url]
Re: Ikuku Records Presents: UN-SEEN No be hip-hop. The 2nd Single by rapjunkie(m): 1:28pm On Aug 13, 2009
This track is SOOOOOOOOO dope!!!.  grin grin grin

IKUKU records IN da building!!!

BUT seriously. . . . . . . .Un-seen!!!! . .  . . . . .you are toooooo much o!!.

' I dey put pounded yam in the lyrics, not quaker oats'. . . . . . LMAO!!! grin grin grin
Re: Ikuku Records Presents: UN-SEEN No be hip-hop. The 2nd Single by audio: 2:55pm On Aug 13, 2009
interesting track. Not exactly my thing, but might grow on me. "No try me" is still my favourite track from the guy. Like i said before, ikuku need to get there act in gear and enter naija. They have the talent to compete.
Re: Ikuku Records Presents: UN-SEEN No be hip-hop. The 2nd Single by tosinaded(m): 3:14pm On Aug 13, 2009
Indifferent
Re: Ikuku Records Presents: UN-SEEN No be hip-hop. The 2nd Single by hevysomtin(m): 3:34pm On Aug 13, 2009

this is a waste of resources
Re: Ikuku Records Presents: UN-SEEN No be hip-hop. The 2nd Single by rapjunkie(m): 4:08pm On Aug 13, 2009
hevysomtin:

this is a waste of resources

lol . . ,  .what does that mean?. . .   shocked grin grin
Re: Ikuku Records Presents: UN-SEEN No be hip-hop. The 2nd Single by rapjunkie(m): 8:42am On Aug 14, 2009
This guy must be one of the tightest lyricists outta naija

Damn!!!! . . . . the boy is good.

Its funny how people on NL only scream Mode 9, MI, Ruggedman e.t.c when there are other MC's who could probably murder all of them put together.

Also, is Unseen taking shots at the likes of MI and Mode9 & Co who don't put pidgin or vernacular in their rhymes?

dont forget to connect with the people my friend/
come correct and inject local material in the blend/
if you don't then expect to hit a dead end/
you've got to understand what i'm saying to comprehend/. . ( i no send)

its not all about ur metaphors and similies/
hardcore? it sounds boring to me/

These guys from Ikuku records are just different, original and fresh. I love naija hip hop!!

@lalaboi and others

una no dey feel this track? shocked shocked
Re: Ikuku Records Presents: UN-SEEN No be hip-hop. The 2nd Single by dammiecool(m): 8:56am On Aug 14, 2009
if u do music 4 naija with no naija flavour/
na only God go save yo/ cool
Re: Ikuku Records Presents: UN-SEEN No be hip-hop. The 2nd Single by rapjunkie(m): 9:09am On Aug 14, 2009
dammiecool:

if u do music 4 naija with no naija flavour/
na only God go save yo/ cool

Thats why I have always liked ruggedman . . .

At the end of the day we are naija. We need to create our own identity in this hop hop game.
Re: Ikuku Records Presents: UN-SEEN No be hip-hop. The 2nd Single by dammiecool(m): 9:32am On Aug 14, 2009
rapjunkie:

Thats why I have always liked ruggedman . . .

At the end of the day we are naija. We need to create our own identity in this hop hop game.

n dats why he has an edge over all other Rappers or emcee.

I think this line from nice fit ruggedy

originality work 4 me why I no go show/
asa wa ede wa ko si ohun to da to/
Re: Ikuku Records Presents: UN-SEEN No be hip-hop. The 2nd Single by kaym2: 4:32pm On Aug 14, 2009
obinodmx has done it again . thanks mate, to be honest i feel that unseen should be the number one rapper in that ur ikuku records, unseen is far sicker than k16 hands down. nice one there
unseen men ! wink wink
Re: Ikuku Records Presents: UN-SEEN No be hip-hop. The 2nd Single by audio: 11:01pm On Aug 14, 2009
kay-m:

obinodmx has done it again . thanks mate, to be honest i feel that unseen should be the number one rapper in that ur ikuku records, unseen is far sicker than k16 hands down.    nice one there
unseen men ! wink wink

Errrrmm, Songs good, but lets not get carried away my guy. They've done a couple of tracks together which worked well, but FAR SICKER, i don't think so.

Anyway, your opinion i guess
Re: Ikuku Records Presents: UN-SEEN No be hip-hop. The 2nd Single by rapjunkie(m): 9:13am On Aug 15, 2009
They are both very good rappers. I don't think anybody can deny that. Very different styles but they complement each other well with their own unique take on naija hip hop.

I don't think u need to be a wizard to predict that un-seen will blow at some point.

IKUKU RECORDS is the future. . . . , .braaaaapppp!!!!!!
Re: Ikuku Records Presents: UN-SEEN No be hip-hop. The 2nd Single by tosinaded(m): 10:29am On Aug 15, 2009
listened to it finally!!!!
good song, not spectacular

watery lines undecided
Re: Ikuku Records Presents: UN-SEEN No be hip-hop. The 2nd Single by audio: 10:03pm On Aug 15, 2009
tosinaded@:

watery lines undecided

Co-sign, except the watery lines bit, didn't hear that. I'll re-listen
Re: Ikuku Records Presents: UN-SEEN No be hip-hop. The 2nd Single by ofokasibe: 11:30am On Aug 16, 2009
i just appreciate the fact that obino dmx is uploading this hot hiphop shit for us to listen to ,
.am tired of all this [b]tiletile punmadu.chai chai [/b]tracks. grin grin, unseen has exceptional creativity, like i said i dig him more than k16 , thats just my own point of view. unseen appeals more to my style of hiphop. and his voice is lyrically insane ! thanks again obinodmx ikuku records make una carry go jare
Re: Ikuku Records Presents: UN-SEEN No be hip-hop. The 2nd Single by obinodmx: 2:54am On Aug 17, 2009
for Ofokasibe

More Unseen. http://www.notjustok.com/2009/01/14/un-seen-no-try-me/

My personal favourite
Re: Ikuku Records Presents: UN-SEEN No be hip-hop. The 2nd Single by ofokasibe: 8:38am On Aug 17, 2009
thanks obi God bless you a million time, more pls.
Re: Ikuku Records Presents: UN-SEEN No be hip-hop. The 2nd Single by rapjunkie(m): 8:50am On Aug 17, 2009
tosinaded@:

watery lines undecided

well at least you didn't say it was a bad song shocked . . . . but what does watery lines mean?. . . . he is lyrically weak? OR do you mean he is not 'hard' enough. I've heard a few tracks from this guy and they all seem to have an underlying sense of humor. I wonder if he can make a hardcore record w/o pidgin and what it would sound like OR maybe he doesn't want to.

I don't think you can credibly say he is lyrically weak

@audio

since u agree with tosinaded, please give an example of a 'spectacular' naija hip hop song. . .  . .
Re: Ikuku Records Presents: UN-SEEN No be hip-hop. The 2nd Single by rapjunkie(m): 8:52am On Aug 17, 2009
@obinodmx

Do u have a link to download 'no try me'? . . . Please?

Thanks
Re: Ikuku Records Presents: UN-SEEN No be hip-hop. The 2nd Single by Fadajasi(m): 9:42am On Aug 17, 2009
Any link 2 download?
Re: Ikuku Records Presents: UN-SEEN No be hip-hop. The 2nd Single by obinodmx: 2:32pm On Aug 17, 2009
http://www.zshare.net/audio/642500091bc82eed/

"No try me" download link. If you like it, share it. Thanks
Re: Ikuku Records Presents: UN-SEEN No be hip-hop. The 2nd Single by audio: 3:12pm On Aug 17, 2009
This tune is sick.
Re: Ikuku Records Presents: UN-SEEN No be hip-hop. The 2nd Single by Nobody: 3:26pm On Aug 17, 2009
obinodmx:

From the label that brought you [size=16pt]K16[/size],
no wonder lol
Re: Ikuku Records Presents: UN-SEEN No be hip-hop. The 2nd Single by audio: 4:26pm On Aug 17, 2009
ibkaye:

no wonder lol

Meaning what exactly?
Re: Ikuku Records Presents: UN-SEEN No be hip-hop. The 2nd Single by rapjunkie(m): 9:43pm On Aug 17, 2009
@audio

U need to read b/w the lines. wink
Re: Ikuku Records Presents: UN-SEEN No be hip-hop. The 2nd Single by rapjunkie(m): 10:28am On Aug 18, 2009
This is some funny sh*t!! grin grin UN-seen 'Trouble'

[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdR5KCp6LlY&hl=en&fs=1&" [/b][/flash]
Re: Ikuku Records Presents: UN-SEEN No be hip-hop. The 2nd Single by audio: 12:17am On Aug 19, 2009
lol, really funny. Nice Post
Re: Ikuku Records Presents: UN-SEEN No be hip-hop. The 2nd Single by rapjunkie(m): 2:57pm On Aug 19, 2009
audio:

lol, really funny. Nice Post

The guy get mad creativity. . . . very funny pidgin english rap song. nice rhymes schemes, ok hook, well thought out stories within the song, well directed. i wonder why its not on mainstream tv yet?. It will certainly be hit ( i think) if its seen by the public.

This song 'no be hip hop' ( which i'm still bumping) also reminds me a bit of Lord Jahza in 'Razorection' I'm not sure what it is . . . . . . . . .
Re: Ikuku Records Presents: UN-SEEN No be hip-hop. The 2nd Single by Nobody: 12:28am On Aug 20, 2009
audio:

Meaning what exactly?
That I am not suprised
Re: Ikuku Records Presents: UN-SEEN No be hip-hop. The 2nd Single by audio: 2:30pm On Aug 23, 2009
ibkaye:

That I am not suprised

If you have something to say, just say it.
Re: Ikuku Records Presents: UN-SEEN No be hip-hop. The 2nd Single by obinodmx: 10:20am On Aug 24, 2009
Support K16 and Un-Seen at Ikuku Records.com Website now up

[url=http://www.ikukurecords.com[/size][size=20pt]http://www.ikukurecords.com[/size][/url]

(1) (2) (Reply)

New Waves (dready Boys) Of Early 90s Back With A Smash Hit - East Wind / Tuface Dating Jungle Bunny / My Name Is Ikechukwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.