Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,810 members, 7,817,350 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

Apple Iphone 7 In Pictures: Renders And Leaked Photos Gallery - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Apple Iphone 7 In Pictures: Renders And Leaked Photos Gallery (3763 Views)

Leaked Photos Show Appleā€™s Final Iphone X Plus & 6.1-inch Iphone Designs / Confirmed! Samsung Set To Unveil The Note 9. See Full Specs And Leaked Images / The First Man To Buy Iphone 7 In The Middle East (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apple Iphone 7 In Pictures: Renders And Leaked Photos Gallery by gemiclem(m): 4:20pm On May 07, 2016
Following the first reported drop in Apple revenues since 2003, this year, Apple is under pressure to perform. The iPhone 7 could finally see a drastic jump forward as the company tries to impress and pull back sales lost to the Samsung Galaxy S7 and LG G5.
Graphic designers are keen to future gaze into what the next iPhone might look like. So, a number of enterprising men and women keen to show off their design and graphics skills have started drawing what they envisage the iPhone 7 to look like.
Some of the designs are based on the ultimate wish list, while some take their cues from rumours. Others take inspiration from previous products created by Apple, such as the Apple Watch or the iPhone 6S.

Regardless of whether these come to fruition or not, it is impressive to see the work that goes into creating the iPhone 7 concepts. It is ultimately a way for these artists to showcase their work to a wider audience, and wow are some of them good.
Plus who knows, maybe Jony Ive and his team at Apple take this all in and use some of the tweaks and ideas to make a better iPhone in the future.
With renders and leaks coming steadily from the rumour mill we'll keep you constantly updated right here on what the future iPhone 7 could look like.
Sadly, for us, we suspect that we'll have to wait until September 2016 to find out whether these iPhone 7 concepts are anywhere near to the real iPhone 7 when it's eventually announced, but it is still fun to imagine.
Reddit user Afikouras took all the rumours so far and mocked up just what the iPhone 7 could look like. Notice the button free screen that has the fingerprint reader built into the display. It's also totally port free as rumours have suggested this could be the first iPhone that is totally wireless, with conductive charging.

See more photos here http://cmjonline..com.ng/2016/05/apple-iphone-7-in pictures-renders-and.html?m=1

Re: Apple Iphone 7 In Pictures: Renders And Leaked Photos Gallery by gemiclem(m): 4:30pm On May 07, 2016
Re: Apple Iphone 7 In Pictures: Renders And Leaked Photos Gallery by JuicyGee(f): 6:34pm On May 07, 2016
Apple always kills it!!! Woww

1 Like

Re: Apple Iphone 7 In Pictures: Renders And Leaked Photos Gallery by Bettyo4(f): 8:36pm On May 07, 2016
Nice

1 Like

Re: Apple Iphone 7 In Pictures: Renders And Leaked Photos Gallery by Abudu2000(m): 9:51pm On May 07, 2016
Hmmm,apple is seriously takin over the market now,even real nigaz r now shiftin from android

1 Like

Re: Apple Iphone 7 In Pictures: Renders And Leaked Photos Gallery by xxxtedyxxx(m): 10:51pm On May 07, 2016
All tecno marketers and all tecno clowns should take a seat and observe.

2 Likes

Re: Apple Iphone 7 In Pictures: Renders And Leaked Photos Gallery by Nobody: 11:13pm On May 07, 2016
This is just a concept phone and people r already wowing themselves. It will never see the light of the day
Re: Apple Iphone 7 In Pictures: Renders And Leaked Photos Gallery by HyDef(m): 1:06am On May 08, 2016
Y'all should learn to distinguish concept art from the real thing.

2 Likes

Re: Apple Iphone 7 In Pictures: Renders And Leaked Photos Gallery by PrettieVannie(f): 1:27am On May 08, 2016
ollah1:
This is just a concept phone and people r already wowing themselves. It will never see the light of the day
I tire o!
Re: Apple Iphone 7 In Pictures: Renders And Leaked Photos Gallery by owen10(m): 11:43am On May 08, 2016
P
Re: Apple Iphone 7 In Pictures: Renders And Leaked Photos Gallery by x6blade(m): 12:48pm On May 08, 2016
Well this concept phone is far off from the rumours , I'll post a picture of real leaked photos

Re: Apple Iphone 7 In Pictures: Renders And Leaked Photos Gallery by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 1:20pm On May 08, 2016
The day iphone starts creating affordable phone, it is d day they'll control smartphone market.

1 Like

Re: Apple Iphone 7 In Pictures: Renders And Leaked Photos Gallery by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 2:29pm On Aug 30, 2016
I had this argument with a friend .. Telling him some photos of the new iphone7 has been leaked and this dude kept ranting about that the photo can only be leaked if the phone has been officially launched .. Now maybe I should get some of this pix and show it to him as evidence . But before I do . Are they seriously the leaked pictures of iphone7
Re: Apple Iphone 7 In Pictures: Renders And Leaked Photos Gallery by Nobody: 2:40pm On Aug 30, 2016
I love this baby

1 Like

Re: Apple Iphone 7 In Pictures: Renders And Leaked Photos Gallery by Nobody: 2:42pm On Aug 30, 2016
Dapsonemmanuel:
I had this argument with a friend .. Telling him some photos of the new iphone7 has been leaked and this dude kept ranting about that the photo can only be leaked if the phone has been officially launched .. Now maybe I should get some of this pix and show it to him as evidence . But before I do . Are they seriously the leaked pictures of iphone7
Yes. It been reported by AFP & Reuters

1 Like

Re: Apple Iphone 7 In Pictures: Renders And Leaked Photos Gallery by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 3:28pm On Aug 30, 2016
fados4sure:

Yes. It been reported by AFP & Reuters
... Ok thanks man ... Hehehe gotta go prove this goat headed guy wrong

(1) (Reply)

3gb For N1000 Data Plan / Tecno Pouvoir 2(LA7) Whole Screen Needed / My Phone!!! (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.