Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,817 members, 7,810,138 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:31 PM

17 Things That Describe What Final Year In University Feels Like - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 17 Things That Describe What Final Year In University Feels Like (19849 Views)

Snake Killed In University Of Uyo Causes Fight (Photos) / I Scored 260 In JAMB, Can I Get Medicine In University Of Ibadan? / 17 Things People Who Attended UNILAG Will Understand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

17 Things That Describe What Final Year In University Feels Like by Nobody: 5:23pm On May 07, 2016
1. When you first get into final year.

I have arrived!

2. When you realize that you played for the first three years and now it’s time to get serious.

God forbid extra year.

3. When you give up on dressing/eating/living because who has time for that.

It’s so hard.

4. When you see final year students still forming fashionista and facebeat.

How do they get the time?

5. When all your mates are talking about their after school plans and you’re just confused.

Wait, you people already have plans? I’m just trying to pass!

6. When you look at your course list and all you want to do is sleep till graduation.

Don’t wake me up.

7. When you’ve submitted project proposal 7 times and it’s been rejected 7 times.

Kuku kill me.

8. When your supervisor chooses your project topic and now you’re sure you will not graduate.

Much thanks, sir.

9. When someone tells you they’ve finished their project and it’s just the first semester.

Who asked you?

10. When you start wondering about the lowest CGPA you can have to graduate.

You people cannot kill me.

11. When a lecturer gives you 45 when he can just add one mark to give you a D.

In the name of God.

12. When all your final exams are hard because your lecturers are basically demons.

Did I offend you?

13. When you’re still confused about the application of your course in real life.

What will I do with my life?

14. When your parents ask you what you’re graduating with but you’re not sure.

First class lower?

15. When they release the first graduation list and your name is not on it.

Jesus!

16. Now you have to run to your department to fix that.

HAY GOD!

17. When they finally call your name on graduation day.

Buh bye!

http://zikoko.com/list/final-year-university/

Cc:
Fynestboi
Richiez

129 Likes 17 Shares

Re: 17 Things That Describe What Final Year In University Feels Like by Nobody: 5:50pm On May 07, 2016
I can relate. Its crazy being a final year student.

7 Likes

Re: 17 Things That Describe What Final Year In University Feels Like by Pato5(m): 5:58pm On May 07, 2016
lol
no 13 so real.
my paddy dey yarn me say him never sabi the application of him course ( statistics edu).
I was like wtf bro.
it's allowed sha

5 Likes

Re: 17 Things That Describe What Final Year In University Feels Like by Ajewealth123(m): 6:02pm On May 07, 2016
This is my best thread this year...so far.i wan die @first class lower

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 17 Things That Describe What Final Year In University Feels Like by Oluwapresley(m): 6:35pm On May 07, 2016
I don arrive..lol 500L thangs!!! buh ah really don't give a fvck!! school is messed up!! don't ask me y

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 17 Things That Describe What Final Year In University Feels Like by Vivly(f): 7:10pm On May 07, 2016
Haha. Been there done that. grin

2 Likes

Re: 17 Things That Describe What Final Year In University Feels Like by Nobody: 11:28pm On May 07, 2016
wow. i relate totally with it. mehn the second semester was tough though and i also mishaved. before i knew Jack, i was shuttling from a girl's room to the exam hall. she was my lodge mate so sneaking in and out was allowed. despite the fact that i had two coursemates studying with me for the final exams, i still managed to leave them when to see the girl at odd hours of the night - they could not shout. they stopped querying me when they saw that it never affected my assimilation of the courses but the girl told me last month that she did not get her expected grades. as for me, my 2.1 was sure from the fourth year.

final year was fun

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 17 Things That Describe What Final Year In University Feels Like by ThreeGEEKS(m): 5:00am On May 08, 2016
Slept through final year, woke up a graduate grin

1 Like

Re: 17 Things That Describe What Final Year In University Feels Like by tspun(m): 6:27am On May 08, 2016
I accidentally forgot to graduate from the university, because I was too busy chasing all the elements of perfection that been a graduate won't give to me.

Know I love who I am becoming.

So I have no experience of what final year feels like.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 17 Things That Describe What Final Year In University Feels Like by calliope(f): 6:28am On May 08, 2016
No 4 tho? Awon finals ti take over grin

1 Like

Re: 17 Things That Describe What Final Year In University Feels Like by djmummy: 6:28am On May 08, 2016
Lol
Re: 17 Things That Describe What Final Year In University Feels Like by EzePromoe: 6:31am On May 08, 2016
It's funny though that students think they can make up for a lost 4 years in hours before exam. Even after writing WAEC and JAMB severally, they still don't learn from these experiences.

4 Likes

Re: 17 Things That Describe What Final Year In University Feels Like by richardohiemi: 6:32am On May 08, 2016
sighs the jumping out the window feeling fa...when you realize your monthly/weekly taxation from your parents is gonna cease....and sooner or later people are eagerly waiting at home to kick you outta the house in the name of #graduate#!!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 17 Things That Describe What Final Year In University Feels Like by brunofarad(m): 6:33am On May 08, 2016
Lol
Re: 17 Things That Describe What Final Year In University Feels Like by osborn442(m): 6:33am On May 08, 2016
Interesting...
Re: 17 Things That Describe What Final Year In University Feels Like by Nobody: 6:34am On May 08, 2016
when you get a carryover in final year

3 Likes

Re: 17 Things That Describe What Final Year In University Feels Like by ebig21(m): 6:34am On May 08, 2016
so true, the feeling is too muchanxious feeling what if you fail and spill, and you don't have any carry over at the moment
Re: 17 Things That Describe What Final Year In University Feels Like by Orangina(m): 6:34am On May 08, 2016
Facebeat. hmm! Lol.
Re: 17 Things That Describe What Final Year In University Feels Like by VocalWalls: 6:34am On May 08, 2016
grin
Re: 17 Things That Describe What Final Year In University Feels Like by Thatitan234(m): 6:35am On May 08, 2016
lmao so damn true

1 Like

Re: 17 Things That Describe What Final Year In University Feels Like by Nobody: 6:37am On May 08, 2016
In 3 years time i will come back,modify this post and tell you if it is true....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 17 Things That Describe What Final Year In University Feels Like by fuadnero(m): 6:38am On May 08, 2016
I can totally relate to that
Re: 17 Things That Describe What Final Year In University Feels Like by MrPresident1: 6:38am On May 08, 2016
In my final year, I joined the esteemed league of back benchers, I could no longer be bothered grin
Re: 17 Things That Describe What Final Year In University Feels Like by Drenix(m): 6:40am On May 08, 2016
Naso. u go dey feel lyk kingkun. nyx post op

1 Like

Re: 17 Things That Describe What Final Year In University Feels Like by Mandaking(m): 6:40am On May 08, 2016
Wow...nice one bo. I just graduated... From...
Re: 17 Things That Describe What Final Year In University Feels Like by kinkonp: 6:41am On May 08, 2016
cool available on http://Myschoolbase.com
Re: 17 Things That Describe What Final Year In University Feels Like by prettyJoy22(f): 6:43am On May 08, 2016
LMAO so funny and true

1 Like

Re: 17 Things That Describe What Final Year In University Feels Like by ishowdotgmail(m): 6:44am On May 08, 2016
Really good being a final year student of UI....... my friend UI no be beans oooooo, many students had been tsunamized(those in UI will understand).... but here I am!!! All adoration to Almighty Allah
Meanwhile,look at me

13 Likes

Re: 17 Things That Describe What Final Year In University Feels Like by IamOpemipo(m): 6:45am On May 08, 2016
Who originated this pic and words stuff..alwas on point and funny, wrks for diff situaation..

Kudos to brilliant OP
Re: 17 Things That Describe What Final Year In University Feels Like by Sunnycliff(m): 6:50am On May 08, 2016
Nice One Op! The worst is when you are thinking that you passed all your sophomore courses only for you to be called by the HOD that you have a missing script!

#tears

3 Likes

Re: 17 Things That Describe What Final Year In University Feels Like by Nobody: 6:53am On May 08, 2016
No 14 is epic.
Re: 17 Things That Describe What Final Year In University Feels Like by eitsei(m): 7:02am On May 08, 2016
rIaYoll:
In 3 years time i will come back,modify this post and tell you if it is true....
same here o... I have approximately 2 years left to graduate

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can Two Gce Result Be Accepted For University Admission? / RSUST Announces They Will Be Screening Test Instead Of Post Utme Screening / Joy Osomiamhe's NGO "ASCI" Holds Inter School Quiz Competition, Winners Emerge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.