Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,015 members, 7,825,188 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

My Daily Data Usage And Pictures - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Daily Data Usage And Pictures (1806 Views)

Data Usage For The Month Of June / How Many Hours Does Your Phone Lasts On Heavy Usage And What Is Your Battery Mah / MTN Introduced Unlimited Daily Data Plan For Just N150 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Daily Data Usage And Pictures by justino57(m): 6:29pm On May 07, 2016
I wanna share this on nairaland to everyone how to use soo much gb free and share hotspot from one of the best network in Nigeria below r my data monthly usage

Re: My Daily Data Usage And Pictures by gidimasters(m): 6:49pm On May 07, 2016
why u cum dy tell us if u cant share data with us

2 Likes

Re: My Daily Data Usage And Pictures by afezy110(m): 6:55pm On May 07, 2016
justino57:
I wanna share this on nairaland to everyone how to use soo much gb free and share hotspot from one of the best network in Nigeria below r my data monthly usage
what cheat are you using?
Re: My Daily Data Usage And Pictures by Nobody: 7:43pm On May 07, 2016
Why that girl wear only bra come De like your pics?

2 Likes

Re: My Daily Data Usage And Pictures by pinkyruledworld(m): 8:22pm On May 07, 2016
justino57 abeg wch site u dey dl those movies?
Re: My Daily Data Usage And Pictures by wmoruf(m): 8:28pm On May 07, 2016
I wonda o
Re: My Daily Data Usage And Pictures by Nobody: 8:58pm On May 07, 2016
What code are you using?
Re: My Daily Data Usage And Pictures by Nobody: 9:02pm On May 07, 2016
OK How
Re: My Daily Data Usage And Pictures by kingDELE(m): 9:37pm On May 07, 2016
Na pple like u dey make network vex block cheat quickly....

Imagine ur network provider c dis ur pic, dem no go find quick solution

Na so some mumu pple com dey brag of hw many gb dem dey use 4 airtel mid-night plan, nw airtel don review am....

Nw wetin b ur benefit showing us dis trash?

3 Likes

Re: My Daily Data Usage And Pictures by Nobody: 10:07pm On May 07, 2016
Just tell d site that u re downloading does movies from Dats all
Re: My Daily Data Usage And Pictures by justino57(m): 5:39am On May 09, 2016
its youtube
Re: My Daily Data Usage And Pictures by Frank3n2(m): 7:18am On May 09, 2016
justino57:
its youtube
It's YouTube that you are downloading the movies from
Re: My Daily Data Usage And Pictures by sauceEEP(m): 7:30am On May 09, 2016
Op,It's amazing you're burning close to 15 to 20gig of data on a monthly basis yet you're still stuck on kitkat 4.4.2 operating system when guys are rocking lollipop and marshmallow.

Can't you spare atleast 1gig of data to upgrade your firmware to the latest version? OK let me guess, your phone cannot receive upgrade via ota.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Daily Data Usage And Pictures by Nobody: 8:53am On May 09, 2016
Quick question, Mr OP...

Who these screenshots don epp?

1 Like

Re: My Daily Data Usage And Pictures by ageraGT: 9:29am On May 09, 2016
20gig worth of Indecency
Re: My Daily Data Usage And Pictures by pinkyruledworld(m): 9:53am On May 09, 2016
justino57:
its youtube
how where u able to get the YouTube download link on uc
Re: My Daily Data Usage And Pictures by Kizyte(m): 10:07am On May 09, 2016
Frank3n2:

It's YouTube that you are downloading the movies from
I download any movie too from YouTube. After selecting the video, when it's about to play, go to the address bar and just remove the 'm.' or 'www.' and replace with 'ss' Example: www.youtube.com/koy5d2d or m.youtube.com/gh7pu. NOW REMOVE WWW DOT or M DOT and replace with ss (e.g. ssyoutube.com/koy5d2d or ssyoutube.com/gh7pu)

Hope this helps.

5 Likes

Re: My Daily Data Usage And Pictures by Ulrich01(m): 10:33am On May 09, 2016
Oya share
Re: My Daily Data Usage And Pictures by Mattex001(m): 10:39am On May 09, 2016
sauceEEP:
Op,It's amazing you're burning close to 15 to 20gig of data on a monthly basis yet you're still stuck on kitkat 4.4.2 operating system when guys are rocking lollipop and marshmallow.

Can't you spare atleast 1gig of data to upgrade your firmware to the latest version? OK let me guess, your phone cannot receive upgrade via ota.

You think say na every body be geek ??

What if there is no official firmware update for his device.

Just in case you don't know OTA firmware update is unavailable for some devices..
Re: My Daily Data Usage And Pictures by justino57(m): 6:23am On Jun 05, 2016
I jst love kitkat bro lollipop on galaxy note 3 sucks so I love my kitkat av used all d android versions best is kitkat to me oooh
Re: My Daily Data Usage And Pictures by KINGOFJAPAN: 7:18am On Jun 05, 2016
*rolls eyes *
Re: My Daily Data Usage And Pictures by iXavier: 11:37am On Jun 05, 2016
justino57:
I jst love kitkat bro lollipop on galaxy note 3 sucks so I love my kitkat av used all d android versions best is kitkat to me oooh

The way to get the data?

(1) (Reply)

How To Lock Some Photos In Gallery In Android Phone / The Future Is Here With Esim / How To Shutdown Your Smartphone With SMS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.